Name transfer form download

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by rsreelu, Aug 13, 2010.

1. rsreelu

rsreelu New IL'ite

Hi,
    can anyone help me how to download a name transfer form from the net.we sold our car and i need to transfer it to the buyers name,in which site can i get the form.
    bye,
    Sree.

2. ramyasrini8

ramyasrini8 Silver IL'ite

Here is my proforma for Transfer of Ownership of Motor Vehicles

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

Certified that we namely Shri_______________ , s/o____________ resident of ____________________________(seller) and Shri______________________________________________ _______________son of Shri______________________________________________ __ ____residentof____________________________________ _____________(buyer) have entered into an agreement to sell the automobile (make,class and model year)_______________bearing registration no.________________ , engine no.___________and chassis no._______________in a mechanically fit, sound and satisfactory running condition to the buyer. The automobile has been checked by a competent mechanic and the buyer Shri________________________ is fully satisfied. No complaints of any kind whatsoever as far as the automobile (make) _______________bearing registration no. __________________ is concerned will be entertained hereinafter by the seller.
    The sale is being effected from this ______day of __________ during the year_______ at _________A.M./P.M after which every action with the automobile (make)________________registration no. _______________________will solely be the liability and responsibility of the buyer Shri_______________ who is also the new owner, hereinafter the quoted date and time from when the sale is effected. The seller Shri _____________________bears no liability and responsibility hereinafter since the sale is fully effected.
    The buyer Shri___________________________________undertakes to effect the transfer of ownership viz. insurance, registration and taxation certificates in his own name within a reasonable time period of time, in any case not later than two weeks from the date of the sale.
    The sale is being effected for a consideration of a sum of Rupees_________ which the buyer has paid the seller by Cash/Cheque/ Demand Draft/Bankers cheque bearing no.______________dated and drawn on (bank and branch).

signed with name and address signed with name and address

(BUYER) (SELLER)

Dated

Witnesses
    (1) Signature Name and Address_________________________

(2) Signature Name and Address_________________________

Web Link for ca:
    How to Change Vehicle Ownership

3. rsreelu

rsreelu New IL'ite

Hello Ramyasrini8,
    Thank u so much .