Feature Request...

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by kaniths, May 23, 2015.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

I was exploring the various options in my profile. The visitor messages box is quite interesting. Can there be something similar in our profiles so we can use that space to write down our thoughts, that are too short for a new blog post or an indv thread otherwise... Like Status messages??...A rant box! lol :p just a thought...

2. MyselfandI

MyselfandI Silver IL'ite

Kaniths instead of status messages we can add a signature to our profile which will get displayed in each of our posts , exactly below the post

3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

No I just want to rant now & then... Just like that... Signatures are totally a diff purpose... Isnt?

I like to have an option to write whatever I want (to rant) & it stays on my profile forever... There should be a history of all my posts & my profile visitors will get to see that...

I think this is not the case with signatures... I could b wrong too... But I don't like to use signatures....

4. MyselfandI

MyselfandI Silver IL'ite

Anyways status message for profiles is a good idea, let the moderators do the needful

5. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @Kaniths for the suggestion. We will definitely look into the feasibility.

6. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Also would like to have mood smileys... Near the online indicator green icon or somewhere around that space... Just to let know ILites how we feel that moment/that day... Could be a fun feature add on!!

1 person likes this.
  7. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

s I agree it also allows newcomers to have an overall view and not searching threads

1 person likes this.
  8. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

@IL_Admin One more Suggestion.... Why not display recent photo posts from the photo forum as gallery or slideshow on the left bar below popular posts? Might slow drown loading, but if optimised can use the photo forum posts in useful manner... Might also help ppl to posts in that forum more often....

1 person likes this.
  9. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi @kaniths - I'm not sure I understand what you mean by photo forum. Can you please share the link to the forum. Thank you.

10. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

My bad... :bonk Meant to say the Drawing / Sketching / Photography subforum under the Hobbies forum...

Drawings / Sketchings / Photography- IndusLadies

1 person likes this.