1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love, Life and Beyond!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Mar 8, 2016.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Seeing other motivational first time writers' i also decided to pen down my first story!!! wish me luck and do drop ur feedbacks!!!

Episode 1:

It was a bright morning and the Sun was smiling showing all its teeth and people could feel the heat early in the morning itself! Mahalakshmi, gets down from her college bus along with her friend Aishwarya inside the college campus. They got down along with other freshers, almost all of them were either from the same locality or same school. And Maha and Aishu were from the same school. Maha had joined the school for 11th and 12th standards only and only then she met aishu in her section.

They both were searching for directions as to which direction should they proceed for their classes! They were helped by the security guard who was present at the door of another department! So both Aishu and Maha proceeded in that direction and there they saw huge crowd in front of the notice board. They also gracefully joined the crowd and peeped through the heads and found out their sections and classroom number. And voila! both were in the same section and same classroom. They were happy! And now their next job was to search for the classroom direction. They both gazed around and scanned the classrooms that were nearby and Maha (our heroine!) found out the class. The classroom was situated at the third floor to the left side of the corridor. So without any further delay they both started climbing the stairs towards their classroom.

They reached the classroom entrance and both looked at each other. Their minds were blank but they were thinking one thing in common. And thats about their class and how is it going to be and how will they spend the next 6 months in the same classroom! Yes, theirs were semester system. For every 6 months their classrooms changed. And so did their classmates! This was interesting to both of them.Though later Maha will slowly start to dislike this system of changing classmates for every 6 months!!!

Yes!! You all guessed it right! Its all due to love!! Lets see and feel the emotions of Maha and travel along with her in her love life and life beyond that!!

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to Stories forum Divya dear and all the best for your story. I dont have patience to read the stories but since I saw that you just posted , thought of giving the first fb as I always like to give the first fb. Its a good start. Now we have so many story writers in IL and all are rocking with their stories.

2 people like this.
  3. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u sooo much!!!! :):)
    im delighted! I hope u read my story!!!
    and thanks for stopping by and giving ur FIRST feedback!! :)

2 people like this.
  4. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 2:

They entered the classroom and from now on we will see the story through Mahalakshmi's eyes!

Classroom is so full.. there are no places in the bench for 2 people to sit together. How will i and Aishu sit together?!! Oh god please help me! I dont want to sit alone or with someone whom i dunno!!

Just then she saw the last to before bench was occupied by only 1 girl.

Maha: Hey Aishu! lets sit in that bench. Come soon before some one sits there!
    Aishu: ya ya come..

They both seat themselves next to each other and smile happily that they got a place togther!

Habba! Thank u god for making us sit together! U always listen to me! Im so happy! Thank u god! Be like this all theu out my life god!!!

Maha and Aishu silently glance thru the room looking for similar faces but both could find none other than each other!

There were many girls and boys and as usual girls outnumbered the class count!!

Both were not of the first benchers type but they were equally shrude in their academics.. They both had secured good marks intheir 12th!! Our heroine Maha has secured a 90% whereas Aishu had secured 83% and our heroine had come into the college with a distinction!!

Maha is look wise a fair toned girl, tall, with a not so slim and not fat feature. She has always been the apple of everyones eyes whereever she went! She looks like a homely figure! Her friends say her this!!! Her hair was medium-long type. She was simple and humble and soft spoken and more of reserved type and she always prefered to talk less and listen more!

On the other hand Aishu was very tall, medium toned, and she had huge arms! Her friends tease her about this!! She used to wear glasses and lens. Her hair was short and she always wore chudihdars that were costly and she seldom repeated them! She was quite talkative!

5. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wowwwwwwwwwww Divya dear :) Welcome to this thread :) Very very happy to see a story from you dear :) Wonderful Start dear :) Eagerly waiting for love journey :) Best wishes dear hugsmiley

2 people like this.
  6. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u @meerasrini!! was expecting ur feedback secretly !!! ;)

1 person likes this.
  7. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

I got excited seeing your name in this thread :) :kiss

8. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

ohhhhhhhhhhhh thank u :) :) @meerasrini

1 person likes this.
  9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Good Start.. Pls continue

1 person likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Oh wow this was my reaction when i saw your name under the thread and got so excited dear. My hearty wishes to you and see which day you have chosen to start your story.

Great start. Looking forward very eagerly dear. All the very best.

1 person likes this.