1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Miracle1000

Miracle1000 Platinum IL'ite

Gringggggggggggggggggggg………

Chapter 1 :

Vishwa woke up startled when he rolled of the bed and fell on his back. He searched for his mobile and switched off the alarm cursing badly. He took the resolution of the day to cancel his Netflix subscription the same day so he can sleep early and change himself from Vampire to Human species. He dragged himself to the bathroom and almost slept while finishing his morning rituals. Once out of bathroom he blasted his mobile with Usher’s Hip Hop Elite and started running across the room frantically when he saw the clock ticking 6.00. He got only twenty minutes before his office bus run away leaving him stranded. He came out of his room and snatched the coffee mug from his mother’s hand and gulped it in one go. He collected his lunch bag and placed it in his back pack as he never liked carrying lunch bag like a school boy. He took his phone and ran out of his house like a mad man when he saw the bus leaving his road corner.

So this is me. I am Vishwa. And this is how my day starts typically. I sat in my usual seat while struggling to breathe because of the small run I had to take to catch the bus. Thinking that I must join a gym, I took the second resolution of the day. If my alter ego has a solid form it would have slapped me now for being redundant with taking resolutions in dawn and forgetting everything at dusk. I had a look at my colleagues and most looked like sleeping zombies. All were sleeping rolling their heads right and left. I saw a girl reading a biggg size book sincerely, Jeezzz who in their right mind will read a book at this eerie hour. I averted my eyes from her and put on my ear phones and joined my zombie club. I can have a blissful sleep for another one hour.

2. Miracle1000

Hi Friends.. Am an avid book reader. My hubby believes just because I have read more than thousand books since my school days I can write stories too.. I do not know whether I have the knack for writing. But I am willing to give it a try and Check. Mainly because of his persistent nagging. If I fail badly least I will get freedom from his long lectures. Either way it is a win win situation for me.. please bear with me and read and give your comments. If you guys want me to stop here I am completely okay with it and I understand you guys.. thanks in advance...

Ihari123 likes this.
  3. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Good Start Miracle. I like your username :)

1 person likes this.
  4. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Hey @Miracle1000 . Thats a beautiful Start :) Welcome to IL and this thread :) Eagerly waiting to know what happens next :) We are here to encourage you. Please dont stop writing :) hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  5. Miracle1000

@meerasrini :

Thank you so much dear. It means a lot to me. mademydaysmiley

1 person likes this.
  6. Miracle1000

@Rampuri 9 :

Thank you so much mademydaysmiley
    Life has been down for the past year. Hope miracles will happen this year. kneesmiley

1 person likes this.
  7. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

yes HOPE is the mantra !
    All the best for the new story, in this thread you will see that lot of amazing writing happening.

1 person likes this.
  8. loteya

loteya New IL'ite

Good start, Miracle :)

1 person likes this.
  9. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

:welcome to IL , dear,,, the caption of ur story is nice,,, and the introduction of hero was also good n different....

good going..... post a lengthy one

1 person likes this.
  10. Miracle1000