1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It started with Hatred.........Destinated to Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Feb 26, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Thank you all for your love for my first story :)

I am back with my next story. Please excuse me for any grammar or spelling mistakes as I am trying to improve it. Looking for your feedback/suggestions .Hope you will like my second story. Many thanks.

Enjoy reading.

Leena

1 person likes this.

2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 1

Trungggg Trunggg……… The clock showed the time 5.15 pm, at A 1 Circuits Office.

Khud khud. Every body is busy finishing their work.

Oh god this mail seems to be stuck up in server… are yar pls go fast na.

This is the self talk of Radhika!

Yess finally it’s gone. Tick tick. She shut down her system & left the office. She boarded the train from Church gate station to reach her home at Dadar.

Radhika is a simple 27 year old girl from middle class family of Joshi’s of B Town. She has light complexion with cheerful nature. Her simplicity is her plus point & her dimpled smile, her presence makes everyone happy. She is working with A 1 Circuits, a reputed PCB manufacturing company as chief Admin manager. Her company has Purchase, logistics, production departments consisting of 65 people’s staff. They have their factory located at Industrial estate in Andheri.Mr. Karthik Prasad is their President who is pure soul & nice human being. Managing director Ajith Kumar is their elder son & Younger one is Suresh who looks after their Goa branch.

Radhika looks after recruitments, payroll process of junior employee’s .Some times she also goes for factory visit to check material stock, material consignment checkup received from overseas suppliers etc with their operations manager Mr. Govindan.

Radhika reached home at 6.30 pm.Her family consists of 3 people, she, her mother Suparna & her elder brother Soham who is similar to character of Paresh Rawal in Herapheri movie. She lost her father three years ago. Her uncle (father younger brother) stays next to their house. Their family include her aunt, their two children Janhavi & Sunny aka Sujay.

When Soham returned from work. Till then Suparna kept dinner ready. He asked

Suparna” Where is that little devil? ”

“Sshh, she is in the bedroom reading”

After some time Suparna called them for dinner. Soham called her for dinner.

They chatted for sometime. Radhika finished kitchen chores hurriedly to read her book. Soham got bored after surfing all news, sports and animal & movie channels. He went to see Radhika & saw that she was immersed her in a book spreading her legs on bed & biting her nails. He slowly laughed at her & went near her without making noise of foot steps & stood next to her.

“Bhowwwwwwwww”

Radhika was scared with that thud. She started beating him & said “oh no dada, why are you irritating me?”

“Oye book worm, come in reality. “

“You don’t have any other time pass. Let me read”

“You are so bore Radhu ! Mom is watching that sas bahu serial there & you have
    opened liabrary here. What should I do then?”

“You go & sleep na then” Radhika pulled his cheeks.

“Sleep this time? Eeeeeeeeee See I don’t have such bad habit of sleeping at 10 pm”

“Then you also read a book”

“Ha ha, me & reading book, no way. School books I read that were the last. If now I read two pages also, I will sleep at 11[SUP]th[/SUP] minute. Let’s go for ice cream round. We will take Janhavi too” He giggled.

Hearing that Radhika jumped out of her bed.

To be continued......

3. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Nice to read your one more story...

4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

If you are ready we are ready leenam..lets go for it..good going..want to read more... Thanks for bringing up another one for all of us.

PS

5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hey Leena, very happy to see you again with a story. Great dear. All the best.

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Good start Leenam. Happy to meet you in your next story..good luck

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Beginning is very good leenam... Good narration..all the best for second story dear

8. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

:welcome back dear , happy to u you back with another super story......

waiting ..............friendssmiley

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks PS .Will post next part once Computer Typing is done.

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much Priya dear for your support hugsmiley

1 person likes this.