1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 34

“Come in Gomathy. How are you Nalini?” Menaka broke the silence. They stepped in and placed their bag on the sofa.

“Disgusting!!” Bharath yelled and walked away from that place. Menaka sighed in dismay. “Please refresh in the room upstairs. I will prepare coffee” Nalini interrupted “Aunty, I need ginger tea”. Menaka nodded her head. “Bring them along with snacks to our room” commanded Gomathy and walked towards the steps. Sindhu watched them without even blinking. As soon as they vanished she grabbed Menaka and asked “Aunty! Who are they?”

Menaka replied “Gomathy is my husband’s younger sister. After he left me alone in this world with Bharath I gave my jewels, money everything except this mansion. Because I need to survive for the sake of Bharath.i wanted to give him good education and a reputation in this society. After his demise, she fought to handover the mansion to her as Bharath’s dad seek a very meager amount to give advance while booking this mansion. For that only I gave my jewels. But she is not satisfied. Everytime she will come and throw tantrums, make big fuss. Bharath doesn’t like her at all. And her daughter, Oh my god. She treats me as her slave only. I know she has some interest on him. But thank god, they have not initiated marriage talk.”

Sindhu: “Aunty! When you are standing on your own legs, why do you still afraid of them?”

Menaka: “Dear! I am respecting them. I am giving value to relationship. After all she is my husband’s sibling right. After him I need to take care of him in his place” she patted her cheek “You will learn all these in due course”

Sindhu: “What about her husband?” Menaka replied “He is running a grocery store which goes well. But she always demands money from us. Mostly I use to give. By god’s grace and my husband’s blessing, I have no financial issues. Now she has come with a plan to start a big fight, I know. Because this rascal Bharath strictly advised not to involve them in any events of marriage. I have sent the invitation and called them personally. But she has not attended the marriage. They might bully you as well. Pease be careful. Don’t get caught in their mouth. Don’t be alone. Let me try to send them home as soon as possible” Sindhu nodded her head half minded. She grabbed the utensils from her where Menaka requested to stay out of kitchen till they leave as they nag and blame for even silly mistakes

Sindhu switched on the TV and sat on the sofa. Menaka smiled at her and took the coffee cups and snacks to their room. Sindhu felt some discomfort. OMG! I got my periods!! She used to get cramps in her calf muscle. Her eyes turned moist when she remembered how Radha massages her legs during that time. I miss you Mom! She cried inside. She switched off the TV and called Radha. She busted out hearing her voice. Sindhu conveyed how she is missing her especially during her period’s time. After general talks she disconnected the call and went to washroom leaving her phone on the cot. Radha called again and Bharath attended the call. She hesitated first but decided to convey about Sindhu’s health issues and how she pampers her. Bharath promised that he will take care of Sindhu

Bharath went to kitchen to get some hot water. He saw Menaka coming with empty cups and plates. He gave a hard look at her. Menaka smiled and patted his back “It is all part of life. Just ignore. They are after all your father’s blood.”

Bharath: “ Mom! I am feeling very bad at you serving them like a slave. Ask Nalini to leave the house immediately. I am afraid I will thrash her nose this time” saying he placed a vessel filled with water on the stove

Menaka felt sorry for Bharath. She remembered Karunakaran’s last words “You should take care of Bharath and Gomathy’s family in my place”. She closed her eyes and prayed him to give her strength to manage both Bharath and Gomathy. She noticed Bharath boiling water. “Why do you need hot water now?”

Bharath replied “Sindhu has got her monthly friend. Radha aunty told that she will get cramps in her calf muscle and hot water massage subside the pain”

Menaka switched off the gas stove. She placed the vessel in a tub and switched on the fan. “If you massage with this much heat, it will hurt her skin. The water should be hot just above the lukewarm” she gave a cloth to him. “You bring this. I will go and check her”. By that time Sindhu was looking at the pic taken with her mom in her mobile. Menaka caressed her hair and hugged her. “If you want to be with your parents you shall go at any time dear”. Sindhu looked at Bharath for his decision. From his reaction she understood that he is not interested. She replied “No aunty! I am not ready to leave you alone with those people. I am comfortable Aunty. Don’t worry”

Menaka: “I am used to this Sindhu. Don’t worry. They will leave in a couple of days. Fine! you take care of her Bharath. I will start preparing a feast for lunch” Menaka went away smiling at glaring Bharath

Bharath placed her legs on his lap and curled her salwar pant till her knees. Sindhu hesitated and told him that she will do by herself. Bharath gestured to be calm and started massaging with hot water.

Sindhu started teasing him “Bharath! Nalini is looking hot right”. He gave her a dirty look and sprinkled hot water on her “I will pour this entire stuff if you dont shut your crap mouth”. She grinned “You look so handsome when you are angry” she pinched her chin. He smiled back, gently punched on her cheeks and started massaging her legs. “Are you feeling cramps now?” he asked. She grinned and replied “Hmm. All over the body” and sprinkled water at him. “I have a special treatment for that..” he winked his eyes. She covered her face in her palms. He hugged her

Nalini was watching all these things with fuming eyes

Stay tuned..

2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Partially right but nothing about marriage. Enjoy the next episode and all your queries might have been answered

3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Mriduna..happy Reading!!

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you curiousgals. Enjoy the next episode. Happy reading

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

I loved your FB @Jasmine25. Happy to see you are enjoying the story.. Happy Reading

1 person likes this.
  6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Naughty Girl @Leenarajaryan gigglingsmiley gigglingsmiley..Love you..

1 person likes this.
  7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

comedy villies Priya...See what is gonna happen..

1 person likes this.
  8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @RadhaBarani for your continuous support and encouragement. Gald to know you liked the episodes..Happy Reading

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Love you Brahan..Include me in your fan club gigglingsmiley..Happy Reading..

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

@brahan, @coolmum, @lata6

I will try to post by evening..Thank you so much for love and interest..:Bow:
    Lets have a treat today evening :party

1 person likes this.