1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

I kept this name from partner movie govinda called salman as love guru...no prblm will find any other name ;)

2. Durga18

Durga18 Silver IL'ite

Hi Rith. Didn't have time to read last week. Read all at once today. Awesome as usual. Especially , the last two episodes you posted, beautiful. What else can I say, no words.

Btw, Happy women's day.

3. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

wow what a romance n lovely episodes !
    after a long time i was keep on smiling when i was reading ur story:thumbsup
    Plz count me in for pleasant romantic episode to vote
    eagerly waiting for the next episode:hatsoff

4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Lively and Lovely @Rith .. Keep going.. Let it run for few more episodes..gigglingsmiley

--PS

5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely one....Happy that they started expressing their love little bit to each other :)

6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

hey happy women's day to all...
    where is rith...still busy in celebration..what happened to them next...eager to know that dear...pls post soon

7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 32

Sindhu’s mobile screamed announcing the time as 5 AM. She woke up and tied her hair as bun. She planted a gentle kiss on sleeping Bharath and brushed his hair. She took bath and ran to kitchen to prepare breakfast and dinner. She was surprised to see Menaka started the preparation already. She dragged Menaka to hall and occupied the kitchen. She prepared soup, rasam rice , dry veg gravy & fruit salad and seek Menaka’s help to pack everything. Between she prepared Idli and sambhar for breakfast. When the clock struck 6 she realized Bharath still stuck in bed. She ran to wake him up “Bharath! Get up. You have to catch the bus by 6:30. Its time already. Wake up” Bharath pulled her on him, hugged her tightly and started sleeping. Sindhu tried to release her from him “OMG. Bharath. Leave me. Else I will pinch you. Leave me Bharath” she started pinching and punching him. Bharath opened his eyes with a naughty smile. Sindhu showed serious face and went away.

Bharath got ready in 15 minutes. He requested Menaka to pack the tiffin so that he will have in bus. When Menaka went inside kitchen, he dragged Sindhu and hugged her. She hesitantly said “Don’t you think you are embarrassing me?” He replied “Do you think I am forcing you for anything”

Sindhu: “What if aunty sees this? Leave me now.” she tried to release her from his clutch

Bharath got irritated. “Do you think I am trying to flirt with you” Sindhu saw anger in his face. “Not like that…” before Sindhu completed her sentence, he rushed in kitchen, collected his lunch bag and went away. Sindhu stood helpless

She ran to the gate to bid him good bye. But he went without even looking back. She stood there for some time with heavy heart and came in only when Menaka called her

Menaka “What happened dear. You face looks dull?”

Sindhu: “Nothing Aunty! I am normal only.”

Menaka: “I am planning to go to temple. Do you wish to join me?” Sindhu felt temple visit could ease her mind. She nodded immediately. They started to the temple in their car. Sindhu felt disturbed even after going to temple. She felt her heart was cursing her like anything. Sindhu was very quiet till they reach home. Eventhough Menaka noticed and asked her multiple times, she just said nothing but continued to be mute. She checked her mobile whether she has got any calls or messages from him. But her phone has no new notifications to convey her

She pinged him in whatsapp “Hi Bharath. Reached office? Had breakfast?

Bharath: “hmmm

Sindhu: “still angry?

Bharath: “Why should I. I need that because I forgot that this is just an agreement marriage.”

Sindhu: “Bharath. I said I am sorry

Bharath: “as you said yesterday, expectation kills leading to disappointment. I was confused by your activities.

She doesn’t know what to type further. She got another message “Thanks for the breakfast and lunch

She called him. He cut the call and sent another message “I am busy. Will call you later”. Sindhu cried inaudibly burying her face between her knees.

Sindhu remained calm during lunch answered Menaka’s questions not more than 2 words. Menaka went to her room for noon nap. Sindhu keep on checking her mobile for response from him. As time runs fast, her heart was beating so heavily causing a pain. There was no response from him till 5 PM. she felt that her heart is stabbing her

I know I love him. My heart is craving for his touch. Still I don’t know what is stopping me to move close to him. I don’t know. I hurt him. Who will convey him that hurting him in turns hurt me as well? I didn’t mean to do that.

Sindhu texted him “I am still waiting for your call” she noticed Bharath appeared online, read her message but didn’t reply. She sent another message “I never mean to hurt you. I never thought you tried to flirt. I know how good you are. I feel lucky to get such a caring ……” she clicked the send button.

Bharath called her and she picked within seconds. “Hello.”

Bharath: “Caring????Complete the sentence”

Sindhu: “Answer depends on whether you are still angry or not”

Bharath smiled: “I am angry. Tell me”

Sindhu beamed and replied: “then I will tell you after you come home”
    Bharath: “you are so good in confusing me”

Sindhu: “that’s far better. You are good in melting even rocks”

Bharath: “Which rock has melted now May I know. I can guess your eyes are speaking on behalf of you”

Sindhu: “If you know my lips speak only lies then why were you angry today morning”

Bharath: “you tell me which one I am supposed to believe?”

Sindhu: “I will tell you for sure once you are back to home”. She blushed

Bharath: “I am home tell me” she was shocked to hear his voice from her back. Bharath waved his phone and came near her. “Tell me now”

Sindhu laughed at him and ensured Menaka was still asleep. Then she went to their room.

Sindhu: “how come so early today?”

Bharath: “Answer my question first” he asked facing the wardrobe taking out clothes. To his surprise she hugged him from his back and rested her head on his back. His heart skipped a beat. This is the first time Sindhu behaves like that. He couldn’t believe whether that is dream or reality. He released her hand and looked at her eyes. She hugged him again and said “I love you so much Bharath”. “I love you Sindhu. I hope I am not dreaming”

She planted a deep passionate kiss on his lips which lasted for a couple of minutes. The kiss that made them forgets this world; the kiss that triggered 1000 butterflies in their stomach; the kiss that started a new era in their life.

Stay Tuned…

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

no pa. Busy with work. Enjoy the next episode that i have posted just now

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

yes Ammu. Glad to know you liked the story. Enjoy the next episode

1 person likes this.
  10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you PS. Glad to know you enjoyed it