1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 25

The silence disturbed Sindhu a lot. Every now and then she cherished the moments they fought, argued and taking every opportunity to revenge. When hatred filled their heart they interacted more. When love started lodging the space, only silence prevailed. Sindhu hate that silence. That silence is bombarding her with thousands of questions; the questions which drag her more close to Bharath; the silence which force her to confess her love; the silence which make fall again and again on his feet; the silence which enhance the romantic mood in her; the silence which is also stopping her to move close with him; the silence that proves that idle mind is devil’s workshop

Sindhu walked thinking about the changes in her in these three days. She smiled when she realized that on Day 1 how they fought with themselves and just in 2 days’ time has brought down lot of changes in them. Sindhu wanted to hold his hand. She pretended to slip by a stone and caught his hand for balance. Bharath extended his hand for support but with a blank face. As if waiting for the opportunity, she seized his hand, came close and started walking

Bharath couldn’t infer anything from such Sindhu’s act. She is coming close everytime. But her talk clearly proves that I have no space in her heart. May be she is afraid to be alone in this new land. After going back, she would be the same Sindhu who fights, take revenge and hate me for every second.

But Sindhu on the other hand longed for some naughty conversation to hear few jargons ‘like’, ‘love’, ‘nice’ which would read his heart. So, what is stopping her to admit her love?? Only Sindhu could speak about it.

They reached their room. Sindhu was still holding his hand.

Bharath “Madam! Only if you leave my hand, I could take keys to open the door. Otherwise we have to stand like watchman here. Is that fine?”

She shook her shoulders “I am fine. Just because you beg like this, I have decided to release you “saying she slowly took off her hands with absolutely no mood

He just smiled while taking keys and opened the door. Sindhu was wondering “I expected that he should comment something for this.”

They refreshed and retired to bed. Being tired, she slept immediately. Bharath was in low mood. He switched on his ipod and started listening to songs walking in the balcony observing the waves and moonlight. That gave some peace to his mind. He came in, adjusted her bed sheet, brushed her hair and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. He then switched off the lights and went back to balcony

Sindhu dreamt of agent behaving badly to her. She screamed and got up. She was breathing heavily. The darkness of the room added more fuel to her fear. She started searching Bharath and shocked to find the empty bed.

Hearing her scream, Bharath rushed in instantly and switched on the light. He was shocked to see sobbing Sindhu. He brushed her hair and held her cheeks “Sindhu. Calm down. I am here only. What happened my dear?”

Sindhu started crying loudly closing her face with her hands. Bharath was clueless. He shook her shoulders “Don’t cry. I am here only. Tell me what happened so that I can help you out”

She leaned on his chest and cried “Bharath. Please don’t go anywhere leaving me alone. Please!!” she caught his tee shirt.

Bharath: “Sindhu. Come on. I am with you only. Where will I go leaving you? You are my…” he swallowed the words

He embraced her patting her head and back. Sindhu hugged him more tightly murmuring “Please don’t go away from me. Please don’t leave me alone” . Bharath tightened his hug. In his warmth, she slept. After confirming that she slept, Bharath bent down to place her on the bed. While trying to release his hand Sindhu clutched his arms again.

He whispered in her ears “Sindhu. I live for you. I won’t go anywhere leaving you. Trust me. You are my love” and kissed on her eyes. He smiled in relief. His heart felt very happy. He switched off the light keeping the night lamp alone and lay down on the bed.

Sindhu murmured again in sleep “Bharath! Bharath! Please be with me. I am afraid to be alone”

He lifted her head and placed on his chest. He gently patted on her cheeks, head and shoulders to make her sleep. Bharath saw a child in her. He felt proud of those moments. Sindhu stopped murmuring and slept

His brain imagined lot of good things dreaming about Sindhu. After some time Sindhu came some more close to him and buried her face on his chest. Bharath whispered in her eyes “Sindhu!” there was no sound at all from her.

He whispered again “So you love me only when you sleep?”. There was neither movement nor any sound from her

He smiled; He blushed; He laughed. He inclined his head on her and closed his eyes. His brain declined to command the sleep nerves to activate giving him an opportunity to cherish, to enjoy each and every moment of being with her that close

He doesn’t know when he slept. But his hands were still cuddling her and she continued to be in his warmth.

Time was 5 AM. Sindhu, still her eyes closed felt some current all over her body. She opened her eyes and was shocked to see she was completely covered in his arms. She beamed in happiness

She remembered the bad dream. That’s all. She couldn’t recollect anything happened after that. Happily she continued to enjoy his clinch. She couldn’t hide her smile from her lips.

Bharath tried to move himself to opposite direction. She tightened her clutch. Disturbed by the grip, he woke up. At once Sindhu closed her eyes, hide her face in his chest so that he couldn’t see her smiling.

His body was paining as he was sleeping in the same position throughout night. But the pain was eradicated when his brain indicated that he was clasping her still. For the first time more than hours she was close to him

He planted a gentle kiss on her nose still closing his eyes and started sleeping again. Sindhu observed a vibration in her body.

Bharath woke up when Sun’s rays hit directly on his face. He noticed the time was 7 PM. He was alarmed that Sindhu would be awake any time. He had absolutely no idea how she will react when she knows that she slept entire night on his chest.

Though he wanted to perceive her reaction, he was lease courageous to face any negative reaction. He doesn’t want to spoil that day.

He murmured aloud “Let me not spoil her mood by letting her know that I was hugging her throughout night. The final day in our honey moon trip would become hell moon then”. Saying this in parallel, he released his hands, placed her at the corner of the bed, lay a pillow in between them and moved towards the other corner of the bed

Poor Bharath!! He doesn’t know Sindhu was awake only. Bharath’s words touched her heart. Tears rolled on her eyes when she realized how she is hurting him.

Even though she loves him more she couldn’t understand what is stopping her to be close with him and start a new romantic life. I am sorry Bharath. She cried from her heart

Stay Tuned…

Arunarc, coolmum, Deepu04 and 6 others like this.
  2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hi PS. Thank you for your suggestion. I can understand your feelings. Since mine is love marriage i missed those moments. I am afraid i have completed the story already. But dont worry. this hide and seek game continues so that u can enjoy the story as per your wish. :cool2:

1 person likes this.
  3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

:hide: My dear Amma. Sindhu will not confess even after they reach Chennai. It would take time. Hope you will enjoy the story

4. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Beautiful Episode dear :) Loved ur narration :) hugsmiley

5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wonderful episode...Lovely narration and a superb love between them Rith...

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Meera. Glad to know you liked it

7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Ammu. Glad to know you are enjoying the story

8. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

:yes: Rith I was reading & scrolling down to see what happens beyond hugging but you disappointed me.gigglingsmiley

I am sure that Actor Bharath is only I can imagine as our Bharath. hehehee kidding :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

:yes: :yes: :cheers dear. Long live our friendship and long live IL.

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

naughty girl..I will bypass those moments by using code words...gigglingsmiley for such moments miles to go..

1 person likes this.