1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love After Marriage!!!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Jan 21, 2016.

1. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Next Episode enga :bangcomp:

1 person likes this.
  2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Rith no post today also?:bang:bangcomp:

3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 24

Sindhu’s heart was jumping in joy. She couldn’t celebrate it completely as she was still not ready to accept him as her soul mate. She felt so bad on her dual mind.

She needs but doesn’t need.
    She loves him but not ready to confess
    Love is there but not there

She felt like bumping her head somewhere. Why can’t I bump my head on his chest? I am ready. She smiled within herself without Bharath’s knowledge

They reached the shopping mall. She took 2 handbags one for Menaka and other for her mom. She got a formal shirt for her dad.

Sindhu: “How do you like this shirt?”

Bharath: “hey nice colour. I like it”

Sindhu: “Not for you. It is for my dad” she said in a naughty tone.

Bharath: “Ha ha! I know. My size is not 44. And only your dad has the largest shirt size” he grinned

She glared at him and replied “Oh really! Fine. What is your size then?”

He replied “ 40”. Sindhu memorized his shirt size. 40..40..40..

She then asked in a low voice “Your pant size?”

Bharath could guess her intention. Though he wanted to hear from her mouth “For what are you asking?” and winked at her

She managed “Accordingly I will guess my dad’s pant size” she paused for few seconds and continued “otherwise what is the use to know about your pant & shirt size”. As soon as she uttered those words, she felt sorry.

She cursed herself for speaking like that to Bharath. So far that’s how they have conversed but today she felt something different. Her heart urged to select something for Bharath

Since that’s going to be her first gift to him, she wanted that to be very special. She noticed a gift shop in the mall. She made him wait in a shoe shop saying she will be back in 5 minutes.

She ran into the nearby gift shop, got a keychain which had a hugging couple doll, a table clock which would scream “I love you” for every one hour and a greeting card

She paid for the gifts, placed it carefully in her handbag and left the shop.

Bharath was busy looking at the shoes. She patted him on his right shoulder and moved to his left. He turned to his right and continued looking at the shoes when he found none. Now she patted him on his left and moved right. Bharath turned immediately and caught her hand.

He laughed at her. She tried to release her hand but all in vain. He then started walking out still holding her hand. Sindhu was looking at the joined hands and walked silently

Bharath “If you want to purchase anything, feel free to get it.”

Sindhu “with my money??” and winked at him

He remembered now how he pulled her legs someday. He just smiled without saying anything.
    Sindhu “I was kidding. I wanted to get something for our mom and my parents”

Bharath felt so happy when Sindhu mentioned Menaka as our mom. That’s why I love you more Sindhu. His heart shouted in happiness. He replied “They are my parents too. You can mention them as our parents”

Sindhu felt delighted now. She moved forward to hug him right there but something stopped her. They started walking towards the restaurant.

Sindhu was thinking about Bharath. I know I love him. What is stopping me to be close with him?

She doesn’t want Bharath to leave her hand. They reached the restaurant and sat in a comfortable place. Bharath released her hand from his clutch and allowed her to take the seat opposite to him. Sindhu took her seat silently. It was a buffet. They took food in their plate and sat down.

Without eating Sindhu was smiling viewing somewhere. Her fingers were rubbing the hand where Bharath was holding her till now. She was still feeling that touch. She blushed. Bharath has noticed that. He was too curious to know the reason for her blushing. Of course he found that from her reaction. He wanted to confirm whether the reason for her blush is his statement “I like you anyways irrespective of your dressing style”.

His heart jumped in joy. If that is the reason, he would celebrate the moment like anything. His heart imagined as Sindhu has accepted to be his soul mate; Bharath carrying her on his hands and roaming through the entire restaurant; and so and so and so on

He spoke “What happened madam? Seem to be very happy. Laughing at yourself..if you share that with me, I will also laugh along with you na”. Saying he looked deep in her eyes anticipating the reply to be off as per his wish

Sindhu looked at his sharp eyes. That look made her to open her heart and allow him to read it. She closed her eyes. She was afraid that she would reveal herself. She doesn’t want that to be happening right now.

She remembered a forward message in whats app regarding husbands & cockroaches. She opened that message and showed to him.

That was a message a cockroach saying the husband who was beating it to death that “Go ahead and kill me you coward. You are just jealous because I can scare your wife and you cannot”

Sindhu said “Nice joke na. The original author should be awarded”

Bharath was upset. He gave a fake smile. He felt an unexplainable pain in his heart. He remained silent from then on. He couldn’t digest that he has not won Sindhu’s heart yet. Will I be able to live a peaceful love filled life with her? His heart questioned him

Sindhu noticed his sudden change. She doubted whether he was sad because of her. She too felt sad. But she was so determined that unless she gets a confidence on this relationship, she would not confess. She decided to divert him

She was keeping on pulling his legs on something; invited him for funny fights; teased him like anything. But except a smile, she couldn’t get any other reaction from him.

Having done with the dinner they started walking towards their hotel. Both were in silent mode. Neither she nor he spoke.

Stay Tuned..

6 people like this.
  4. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

good one Rith :)

5. meerasrini

Nice episode dear :) Short one but :(

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Really?? Let see tomorrow..

7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for understanding Wonderla. Today work was more. Thats why i couldnt concentrate much in IL.

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Posted dear. Enjoy..

9. meerasrini

heheh yaa dear!! Take ur time but.. Take care of kid's exam :) Best wishes to junior Rith ;) hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Meera. I am tired, portion for UKG is more :confused2:. I remember i wrote alphabets only in first standard. rhymes, stories, writing..I am so tired and poor he, I am thinking how can i load all the things in his small brain

1 person likes this.