1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The sci fy love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Some of you might know me I have written few horror / ghost stories . My last story was haunted inn though I wasn't able to complete the story due to some unforeseen happenings in my family . I personally didn't want to complete it . My apologies for that .. I thought I will pen down a new story . A beautiful thriller love story
    this is my very first attempt in writing a love story so I need all your love and support

episode no . 1

Sir , we are late for our board meeting came Priyanka holding a laptop ready for a presentation ...

i will be there in few minutes smiled ajay looking at his Rolex watch ....
    Ajay was wearing a tailored Giorgio Armani shirt and a dark grey pant from Estee Laude ... He looked himself at the mirror and headed towards the conference hall ...
    A huge crowd was waiting for his speech ...

It was a big day for Ajay and his company because his company rethink robotics had bought omron robotics the second largest robotic company in the United States of America ..There was a huge cloud of anticipation , hopes and curiosity filled in the minds of the people there ...

Ajay climbed up the Dias and went near the mike to address the people ...

ajay began his speech .. Good morning to my wonderful employees , customers ,stake holders and patrons of the company . Today is the remarkable day in the history of robotics technology ... Rethink robotics has bought the second largest conglomerate robotics company the omron robotics ... Company 's share prices are sky rocketing ...
    Together we will form a great team ... The salary of the employees have been increased three folds of the current salary given .. There was a huge applause to each and every sentence that Ajay spoke ..

Ajay then addressed the media persons ...

Sir , what is your intention of buying omron robotics when your company is already the leading robotics company .. Ajay smiled and replied .. I want to expand my business empire and want everyone to become benefitted by it .

a woman reporter again raised a question .. Sir , we have a rumor that your company has bought leading health care services in the New York City .. Yes that's right said ajay ....

our company is in the process of developing humanoid robots .. A new milestone in the cyborg and cybernetics ..
    what is the purpose sir continued the reporter ...

our highly intellectual robots are going to replace the human doctors in the health care services ., but what will happen to the man kind sir asked the same lady reporter
    ... Our man kind will be highly benefitted for example a normal cardiac surgery will take 4 to 5 strenuous hours when performed by a human surgeon but our Robots will perform the surgery in ten minutes .. but what if something goes wrong asked the confused reporters in the crowd ..
    nothing will go wrong ....

no more questions said Ajay and ended the interview

to be continued .....

4 people like this.

2. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

a new story ,,,, interesting waiting for the next post, ur mentioned it is thiller love story... waiting for next..part

3. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Welcome back Catgol :) Hope you are feeling better now :) Wonderful Start :) Our support will always be there for you :) hugsmiley

4. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot meerasrini and srilaxmi ... Oh man I missed Indus ladies very badly .. I didn't even want to visit the site because I was in a dilemma whether to continue or end haunted inn abruptly .. Thanks a lot for your kind words it's Like a new start for me

1 person likes this.
  5. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Hi Catgol,:wave
    I am new to IL but feel like being here since day 1. In some last days I have completed reading all the stories here on IL. You are 1 of my favorites.hugsmiley I have read all your stories on IL & liked the same very much. Your writing skills are too good. I mostly completed reading all the stories start to end so now actually when I have to read it in parts the waiting kills dear. I was waitingwaitingsmiley for the end of Haunted Inn desperately, but anyways if you cannot never mind. Pls do post next parts for this story as fast as possible. :thumbsup Thanks

6. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Thriller love story?? Ofcourse i love thriller stories and when added with love... Will be just awesome.. Waiting for next part dear....

7. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

Hello Catgol, how are you, you are appearing again after very long.. So welcome back. and if you are not comfortable then don't continue the Haunted Inn.. But please dont discontinue this story as it is a combination of love and thriller, it will be awesome combination. Looking forward for more episodes from you and hope you will post frequent episodes..:yes:

8. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Welcome back Catgol. So good to c a story from u again. good start to the story. waiting eagerly for the next episodes

9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thriller story... I just cant wait for it continuation. Love and thriller story... Sounds very interesting. Welcome back to IL.

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Catgol

Nice to see you back with the new story, it is a good beginning.....

Catgol in case you will not complete the previous stories in future we will always get members who read that story coming up why it is not completed..... Whatever the reason can you please go to the previous story and just leave a note that you will not be completing it becoz of some reason, that way we don't have to answer all the future members who read your story.