1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Destiny - Part 7

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by daisy2015, Aug 2, 2015.

1. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

We reached home by 11PM. As I was looking tired and exhausted my parents didn't force me to explain all that has happened. I was thankful for their understanding nature and went to bed. It has been a long time since I could go to sleep peacefully without any fear. As soon as I placed my head on the pillow i went into deep sleep.

My mother came into my room to check on me and placed her hand on my head. I jumped out of bed with fear and pushed her away. I forgot that I was with my parents now. My mother was surprised with this act and seeing me sweating asked me what the matter was. I didn't tell them that Pranav tried to kill me twice. Taking a deep breath I tried to relax and then told her all that has happened those two times. She became furious hearing it. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT THIS BEFORE?" She shouted at me. Hearing my mother's voice my dad came to see what was going on and why was she talking in such a tone. My mother explained everything and i saw him turn pale first and then red with anger.

He didn't say a word and left my room thinking. By this time my mom cooled down a bit. She hugged me tight and said not to worry anymore.

Next day my dad told me to stay indoors for a few days and if there is any urgent work then I should be alert while I go out. I agreed to this.

2. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

nice story.
    why so small episode dear...please post lengthy one...thanks

1 person likes this.
  3. nagin99

nagin99 New IL'ite