1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Destiny

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by daisy2015, Jul 30, 2015.

1. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Hello. This is my first attempt to write a story. Read on and let me know your comments.:)

She started walking barefoot on the grass which was wet with the melting snow flakes. Feeling the tickling sensation created by the touch of grass she reached the bench under the tree which was now providing a beautiful view of sunset in midst of the hills making the top covered with snow glow like gold and sat down, stretched her legs , placed her hand on the baby bump and relaxed. It was a mesmerizing view all around. The wind was blowing slowly making her hair dance. She was lost in thoughts so deep that it was only when she heard the voice of someone she loved most reached her ears did she come back to reality. The voice itself brought smile on her lips and made her heart skip a beat. Even before she turned to look at him she knew that it was he and he alone who could do that to her heart.
    “Hey Deepu! What are you doing out here? It’s getting cold. Come on. Let’s go inside. I don’t want you to get sick.” Saying this Rahul reached the bench where she was sitting and looked at her lovely face glowing in the sunlight.
    “What is my darling dreaming about?”, looking into her eyes he said teasingly.
    Looking at the handsome man standing next to her with loads of love for her in his eyes she wondered if this was mirage or real.

Deepika was a simple, honest and innocent girl. Good at heart. She was an only child to her parents and they loved her from the bottom of their heart and tried all that is in their hands to protect her from every bad thing. They were her world. They were honest, loving, caring and kind by nature. Spending most of her time with them she thought that this is how everyone in this world would be with her until one day when her world turned upside down when she met someone. Someone who robbed her of all her trust and left her heart wounded with his deceit. She would never want to remember him ever again in her life. NEVER.

“Hello Madam!!! Would you like to join me for a ride?”, Rahul said extending his hand towards her.

Deepika came out of her thoughts, smiled and starting walking with him hand in hand. She wanted to tell him that she loved him so much but words wouldn’t come out as her eyes were filled with tears of happiness that life has blessed her with such a wonderful person as a life partner. Seeing her so silent he stopped suddenly and turned her to face him and was shocked to see the tears. Before she could wipe them he took her face into his hands and wiping the tears asked, ”Is something wrong dear? “ She nodded her head and said, ”No. It's just that I missed you so much.”

He took her in his arms, kissed her forehead and touched the baby bump and said, “I missed you two.”

to be continued....

4 people like this.

2. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

that was a nice start dear...
    keep posting and story seems wonderful..all the best

3. daisy2015

Thank you katochsimi :)

4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

5. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

nice story @daisy

keep writting good stories all the best.

6. daisy2015

Thank you friendssmiley. Did you finish reading all parts of this story already?

7. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

@daisy anni parts kadu 5 chadivanu epatikey yedupuvachindi kasepu ayaka chaduvuthanu.

8. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

naku pelli antey ney bhayam vesthundi nee story chaduvuthuntey @daisy

9. santoshini

santoshini Silver IL'ite

Hi daisy
    That was a good story

10. daisy2015

Thank you santoshini. Happy to know that you liked it.