1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

one step closer

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by niranjanacool37, Jul 1, 2015.

1. niranjanacool37

niranjanacool37 Silver IL'ite

ONE STEP CLOSER
    - NIRANJANA

chapter 1

“I guess we shouldn’t be doing that” Vidhya almost screeched into Mythili’s ears.

“Vidhu please stop being a nanny; instead help me in planning out how we’ll enter his house.”

Mythili started speaking to herself, mumbling few words then scratching her head and yeah tugging the pen in her hair. “No this wouldn’t work out I have to think some other way to get into his house.” Saying this she crushed and threw another paper down which rolled at settled itself with the other pile of papers.

Vidhya turned Mythili “Mythi listen this isn’t going to be any of your child play. Think about the consequence we have to face if we are caught by his mom. What will we say to her?”

“Oh ho!” Mythili kept her hands on her hip “So you are concerned about what your mother in law will think…. so sweet nah” Vidhya blushed without noting the sarcasm in Mythili’s voice. “But see you have to remember one important thing she is going to be your mil only, you aren’t married to him till now. So sure u don’t have any conditions. Stop giving such lame excuses.”

Vidhya soon found a reason to support her point. “But Mythi meeting him before marriage and that too at n8 time isn’t that great idea right? It’s against her faith on me na?”

“I wonder how Mythili the gr8 has a dumb fearful cat like u as her sister. How come you come up with such unreasonable excuses and that too within a jiffy? God ji plzz tell me the truth is she my real sis?” Mythili complained to god.

“Fine so I’ll call Tej and say him that you are not interested in meeting him today.” Said Mythili.

“Mythi!!” Vidhya screeched once again. “It’s not like that. Plzz I want to meet him. Today is a very special day for us; Give me some other idea to meet him.”

“Vidhu this is the only way, he said na that he can’t come out today due to the party in his house? If you are not agreeing with this plzz get the idea of meeting him off your head.”

Vidhya got her voice down and said “Mythi plzz scratch this small brain of yours and get a new plan.” Mythili closed her ears with her fingers and shook her head.

Vidhya understood that Mythili is not going to leave it here so she pulled her sister’s hands and said “ok I’m just agreeing for your sake just coz your idea will be wasted if I say no.” Vidhya pretended as if she doesn’t care to meet her fiancée much.

“Oh really!!!” Mythili rolled her eyes folding her arms to her chest “What a concern? God ji I’m calling you once again to ask you about what I did to get so much concern from my sister. Really she’s so good na coz she’s coming to meet her fiancée for my sake.” she let out I big sigh “do I deserve so much concern?”

Vidhya pulled her sisters ears but soon she escaped from her and the room was filled with their crazy fighting and shouting voices ….

Vidhya finally gave up and sat on a floor…

“Vidhu agreed your defeat so soon?”asked mythili to her sister.

“Actually I don’t want to meet him with a tired face, so don’t mistake that i gave up!” vidhya replied back.

Mythili showed her thumbs up and said “Vidhu you have developed.”

HEYA!!! this idea was there in my mind for quiet a long time.. so ended up in penning it down.. srry fr grammatical and typo errors.. i dint proof read it..
    do share me your views.. :)
    i'll post the next one asap..

lots of luv
    Niranjanabie1

3 people like this.

2. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Wow niranjana,

U have come up with ur next one, double dhamaka for the readers. am sure this story will also make an interesting read . sisters r always spl, nice conversation between them.

1 person likes this.
  3. niranjanacool37

thank you @Mahavid..
    ur cmment really means a lott to me..
    yep it's true sister relationship is so spl and lovely..

1 person likes this.
  4. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Good start @niranjanacool37

Love the mischeivious Mythili.. Typical bubbly younger kiddo :) Keep posting

1 person likes this.
  5. niranjanacool37

thank youuuuu @Rajeni..
    yep mythili's character is like that..
    i'll post the naxt one really soonnnn..

1 person likes this.
  6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

superb :) Waiting for next :)

1 person likes this.
  7. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Superb Niranjana....I envy sister relationship since i dont have one. Please post the next one soon:)

1 person likes this.
  8. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

this is wonderful niranjana, I can see me and my sister in this conversation.. so realistic it is. do keep posting dear :)

2 people like this.
  9. niranjanacool37

thankss @meerasrini
    nxt part is on the way..

10. niranjanacool37

thanks @IamLucky..
    yeahh sister relationship is goodd.. so is the brother sister relationship :)

1 person likes this.