1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Haunted Inn

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, May 18, 2015.

1. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Iam here with yet another ghost story ...thanks for your constant support dear readers . Let's go to the story

Maya get ready ...
    oh what is it mom , it's just ten o clock in the morning why do you wake me up in such an odd hour .. Good heavens it's ten o clock Maya , you are about to get married in a weeks time if you sleep like this your inlaws will definetly blame me for my upbringing .. Just chill mom ,I will get ready said maya and went to the restroom ..

she brushed her teeth and took a shower And dressed in a beautiful yellow chudidhar which she carefully paired with beautiful bangles And a golden anklet .. She hurried to the breakfast table .. Her mom was busy serving hot idlis and Sambar to her dad who was busy striking a business deal in his phone... Sridhar is the MD of orange inc , a multinational company providing software solutions to IT companies .. The company was started in the year 1990 with a capital investment of ten crores and now the net worth is more than 70 million us dollars with more than 1 Lakh employees working in overall of 50 branches in India . Geetha is a housewife and maya is the only daughter holding 49 percent of the stake in the company .Maya is one of the board members in the company .. To begin with maya was born with a silver spoon and she had no difficulties in her life . She was private tutored at home and completed Bs degree in oklhahoma state university in Stil water .. She then acquired an MBA degree in the prestigious Harvard university .,
    it is where her love life blossomed ...

In the same campus she met Arvind the son of a famous business tycoon MR . JK .. Arvind was highly intellectual And the girls went gaga over his good looks And money .. In the beginning maya was quite skeptical about him but eveything changed when she met him in the birthday bash in a private island in Mexico ...

to be continued ....

2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wow...Catgol...started another Ghost story Superb :)

3. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

Waking up at 10 o'clock in the morning!! My mom would kill me if I do that.:biglaugh
    Anyways, I like Ghost stories. Please update more. I can't wait

1 person likes this.
  4. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Thank you ammusateesh

5. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Thanks rohanj

1 person likes this.
  6. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 2

maya was invited to a elite birthday bash in Mexico by her friend Carrie a hotel heiress and a socialite. Carrie was Maya 's best friend .. The rich and powerful were invited to the party and Arvind was one among the honorary guest list .. initially Maya refused the invitation but Carrie was insistent that she has to come ..

The birthday party was on Sunday And the gang of girls set out for shopping .. Maya loved shopping, she bought a black sequined gown from Dolce and gabbana and a black clutch from Louis vuitton .. The girls were all excited about the party ..

finally the d day arrived . Maya and her friends flew in a charter flight to Mexico owned by Carrie ... They arrived at isla de Altamura a private island in mexico.. It was the first time Maya was in Mexico and she was all excited about it .. The huge villa was kept ready for the guests .. Carrie who was hosting the party was receiving all her VIP friends ... It was when Arvind arrived in a black custom made coat and suit . He looked handsome and his smile made the girls ecstatic over him.. Carrie introduced Maya to Arvind . She was dressed in a simple white crocheted gown And she looked very elegant in it . Arvind had never been interested in girls .. His main aim in life is to study and build his father's business empire ..

The moment he saw Maya something struck in his heart .. Carrie the hostess was dressed in a beautiful golden embellished gown And she cut the cake exactly at 12 o clock .. All the friends And the guest arrived shouted happy birthday .. The famous rapper was the Dj And the party began in a grandiose manner ... Arvind helped himself with a glass of champagne And his eyes were wandering in search of Maya but she was not there ... He silently slipped from the party And went outside the villa where Maya was sitting in the beach along

Arvind went near her And started the conversation
    hi , why are you not inside the party hall .. Maya was very nervous to reply back she had never seen such a handsome man in her life ..

Iam not interested in all these parties I belong to a traditional Brahmin family and my parents totally dislike the party culture , but it was for Carrie that I came here ..

Would you like to come along with me said arvind and gave his hands to her .. She stood up from the Rock where she was sitting and both of them walked along the beach ... They both spoke about their families about their business and Arvind seemed to start liking her very much ...

Maya dipped her legs in the waves of the beach and she suddenly stumbled on a hard rock which she did not notice .. Arvind pulled her to prevent her falling down and it was the first time she felt his strong shoulder on her body .. Both of them looked into each and others eyes for a minute and strong waves of love was passing between them. Arvind who suddenly realized that he was holding her for a long time gently let Her Go ...

To be continued ....

7. Sparkle19

Sparkle19 Silver IL'ite

Hey :wowanother ghost story..
    I love it..

8. Chandramahi

Chandramahi Senior IL'ite

mademydaysmiley:yes:

9. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Wow...Welcome Back Catgol...hurray..:welcome

1 person likes this.