1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

TO LIVE WITH YOU part 2

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by niranjanacool37, May 3, 2015.

1. niranjanacool37

niranjanacool37 Silver IL'ite

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/271245-to-live-with-you.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/271318-to-live-you-part-1-a.html

A/N: HI GUYS!!!!! hope u llike this chapter. Happy reading and happy Sunday !!!!!

TO LIVE WITH YOU -
    I HAVE MY LIFE TO RESIDE IN YOUR ARMS

[FONT=&amp]Chapter : 2
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I hope I wouldn’t see him today. But how many days can I hide from him, given the fact that he belongs to the same class as i? Why should the fate play with me? Didn’t he have any other option than to do civil engineering? And that too in F.I.T.E college?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]But why should she hide from him? This question aroused in the corner of Sanyukta’s heart which she didn’t pay much attention too.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Move fast, can’t you see people waiting in the queue?” Some lady belonging to this hostel grumbled near her ears. She mumbled a sorry and quickly grabbed her morning food and seated herself in a chair.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]*…………………*…………………*[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    ‘My thoughts revolved around him. I don’t know how I reached the college safely because my concentration was not in it.’[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Pulling her bag and correcting few strands of hair that were dancing in her forehead she walked in.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Hey Sanyukta!” she turned back and found kaustuki standing there.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“Hi! So how was your day yesterday?” She asked her hoping that she would get to know why they weren’t present yesterday. “It was gr8 as usual, had a really good time with them.” Before kaustuki could say anything further she got a call and she left saying she’ll meet her in the class.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sanyukta was walking towards her class and that’s when she heard some guy shouting “Hey Arpita stop!!!” “I’m not going to leave you” came a girl’s voice in reply.

She turned back to look at the person when someone dashed her. She closed her eyes, it all happened so suddenly that she couldn’t balance herself.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sanyukta was expecting for a thud sound. But soon she felt some arms around her waist. She was safe. She opened her eyes and saw a face which she never wished to see. Yes it was Randhir! A face which couldn’t be easily elapsed from her memory.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]But he wasn’t that shocked to see her. Maybe he doesn’t remember me till now, Thought she.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The fact she discovered should give her happiness instead she felt bad and an unknown sadness took its place somewhere in the corner of her heart.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sanyukta shook her head and released herself from his hold and they both mumbled a sorry. She walked away from him and heard them speaking. “kya bhai romance chal raha tha kya?” - That girl. “Nothing like that Arpi you know I don’t have interest in girls…….”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]‘So my instinct didn’t get wrong. It was the same Randhir whom I saw 4 ½ years back.’ She convinced herself that he wouldn’t be remembering her till now and if at all he remembers about her but then what can he do? Nothing but just hate her. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]‘He has loaded a bag full of misconceptions about me and I know I can never change it.’ [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She entered the class and seated herself in the front disk. There were only few students in the class but all of them looked surprised when she took the first seat. ‘What’s the big deal in this?’ Thought Sanyukta. All the students who came left the first row empty and occupied other places and this left her confused.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Soon she got the answer when kaustuki and that girl called Arpita came in with a shocked face. They stood there Arpita, kaustuki and another girl, 3 guys and then Randhir. Maybe this is his so called gang. But I have seen them – the same gang as in school. Vidhushi Kumar, Parth and Jignesh but kaustuki, Arpita and the other guy are new people I guess.'[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Randhir opened his mouth to say something when Jignesh interrupted him and said he’ll sit back with kaustuki. Sanyukta realized her mistake and put her head down. But the feeling was only for a moment. And she thought ‘why should I feel embarrassed? This bench is a class property and I have equal right as they have.’[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She raised her head and looked straight and felt someone sitting near her. It was none other than Randhir.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]‘Didn’t he have any other place? But then I saw Parth sitting with that girl Arpita and Vidhushi with some guy of their gang, sitting in couples thought I. but what about his samara? Where is she? ‘[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]He stared at her with his cold eyes. She ignored his looks.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Lecture was over……..[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]*….………………….*……………………..*[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]This period they were free. Sanyukta took her bag and was ready to leave when someone tapped her shoulder and she found Parth standing there.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Hi Sanyukta! How are you?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“Fine!” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“What a surprise, it’s been years since we saw right?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“Yep that was long time back. I’m glad you still remember me.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“Only people like you who think money can buy everything will forget people soon.” She turned back and found Randhir spitting those harsh words on her. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She left that place not caring about Parth calling. She needed peace. He hasn’t forgotten anything. How he mistook her that day. But still he was no one to her. Her thoughts ran like ‘What right does he has to judge me? They were even not friends, just schoolmates. But the hatred he had for her without any reason. But when will he understand that I’m not that sort of person? The only person who trusted and loved me betrayed me so easily.’[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She cried for few minutes. Not because of his words. But because of the things his words reminded her. Her Dad! She shooed away his thought. Thinking about things that give us only pain is a waste of time thought she.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sanyukta left to the washroom and stood in front of the washbasin. And she splashed chill water on her face to bring her temper down. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Soon kaustuki came to her when she was heading to library.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“Are you fine Sanyukta?” Sanyukta smiled. (Tried to)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“I’m sorry for the mistake made by them.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Sanyukta couldn’t fake a fine to her, so she just asked her a question in return. “Does it mean that you don’t belong to their gang?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“They have been friends for long time, since school days. I’m just new to this group, sometime I feel odd though they don’t behave like that but then too it’s tough to be part of their strong friendship.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“Don’t worry it’s just the starting. You have a long way to go and soon you’ll be feeling as one of them.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“I hope so.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Soon they found in loss of words. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Kaustuki looked confused and looked at sanyukta’s face, she said it “shoot it!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“How did you know that I wanted to ask something to you?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“I’m expert at reading people’s face and mind.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“Oh really? Then I should stay away from you I guess!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Kaustuki just said it normally but those words pierced sanyukta’s wounded heart. ‘Yeah no one stayed with me. My mother left me and this world after she gave birth to me.’ Her thoughts were broken by kaustuki’s words.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“No I didn’t mistake you.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“So u wanted to ask something to me, what’s it?[/FONT]"

[FONT=&amp]Kaustuki felt it wasn’t correct to ask her now why she came in the middle of the year. She could feel Sanyukta is having some problem and some sadness was itching her heart. She just changed the question. “So you know these people before?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“You mean Randhir and your friends? Yeah we were in the same school that’s it, only mere acquaintance with them. Hey actually I got to issue books from the library, so catch u later.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]“Yeah bye!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]*….………..............*……………….......……*[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Sanyukta was there in my room pressing my dress. Her thoughts revolved around Randhir once again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She still remembers what happened 41/2 years back.
    *.........................*............................*[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Silver bells higher secondary school, Delhi[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]A yellow Porsche made its way to the school gate and stopped right in front of the gate, leaving all the sightseers awestruck with the cars beauty.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]A man in his mid-thirties in black uniform opened the front door and rushed back to open the backdoor and he bowed down. From in came a beautiful girl with full smile and slight pride seeing the people who were gawking at her and service done to her.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]A pair of eye which was watching all this from a distance burned in agony. Not that he was jealous of her Porsche car or the men who came and treated her like a princess, but she was full of pride and proud about her status. He hated people who show off like her. He was rich far more than her. With 20 cars standing in front of his house, he never felt to show off in front of the whole school unlike her. He usually used his cycle to come to school. There started his loathing for Sanyukta who never knew about the wrath she was earning from this unknown guy of her school.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She entered her new class; shortly she was joined by many girls who acquainted themselves. She was very happy that everyone liked her; she had a slight anxiety about her new school. From her kindergarten to 8[SUP]th [/SUP]class everything was in Mumbai. But temporarily her father insisted her to complete this year alone in Delhi because he had to look after his company’s new branch opened in Singapore. She could have very well continued in Mumbai without any difficulty but since her aunt lives here in Delhi he thought she can take care of Sanyukta.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]So first day was better than expected thought sanyukta. [/FONT]

..........~...........~.............~...............

Hope i'll post the nxt one soon.

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    1 person likes this.

2. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Hey ya

Superb update, poor sanyuktha, y is this randhir hating her.

we also hope to see the next update soon

1 person likes this.
  3. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Story started out pretty well.. When is the next episode coming up..

Good writing

1 person likes this.
  4. niranjanacool37

niranjanacool37 Silver IL'ite

thanks a lot!!!@mahavid and vidhya..
    glad u both cared to drop ur cmment for my work!

5. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

@niranjanacool37 good start up......

nice story , waiting for next episode

6. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Hey Niranj,

Where r u, am daily seeing if u wil update?
    Pls come fast ya n update