1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

To live with you

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by niranjanacool37, Apr 27, 2015.

1. niranjanacool37

niranjanacool37 Silver IL'ite

:party
    A/N : Hey hai to all. Though i'm not new to this forum but i have been quiet inactive here for few months. This is my first story here and this particular story is inspired after a novel which i read few months back.

Don't be a nectar thief bee which collects it's reward without any actual help in the pollination. if you are doing so then you would be considered as one of them!!! so plzzzz do drop your valuable comments and feedback's! (criticism welcomed too).

special thanks to ANGELIC ( i hope you remember me!) coz her story was the first one which i read in this forum)

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
    To live with you

-Niranjana

what happens when Randhir's marriage is fixed up with his best friend's girlfriend?
    How far would he go for the love of his friendship?

What happens when one incident destroys the fairy tale life of Sanyukta?
    Would she ever have a blissful life then?

[FONT=&amp]FIRST GLANCE...[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]...PROLOGUE...

[/FONT]

It was yet another usual day. That was my idea at the first place. Until it was proved to be wrong following what happened soon that day.

I was just walking in the corridor that's when her sad look jammed my further movement and caught my attention. Sure I was drifted towards her.
    I peeked through the door of the cabin to make sure whether it was her. Yes it was her.

Her face was sure not one to be elapsed easily from memory. And this fact provoked me more to pay close attention on her. Many question popped in my mind at that split second. What was she doing here? Is she going to take admission here?

But why? And that too in the middle of second year? I don't guess anyone in sense would do that. And she isn't that nuts to take such insane decision.

More than all that her attire caught my attention. To say the truth her looks bewildered me. Why has she dressed like this? Though it wasn't anything out of norm but still it's different in her case. This is not the same girl I saw few years back. Four and half years I guess.

All her spirit and enthusiasm she had few years back were completely washed away from her face. Her face looked exhausted without single hint of smile. All of a sudden I thought would she ever smile in her life time? Her face looked as though she never smiled. I mentally slapped myself for thinking like that.

Though I couldn't make out a single word of their conversation but I still could make out that the state of herwas not a good one. And her face said it was most terrible.

She was seriously listening to Vardhaan sir our professor. And more often than not she was denying what he was saying.Who had guts to disagree with what Vardhaan sir said thought I. And I felt even Vardhaan was more gentle towards her. His act was quiet eerie to me.

Her eyes looked moist almost enveloping her eyeball making it look dull and unexciting and I felt for a jiffy that she'll shed tears now. But I guess she has strong will power, she didn't shatter down in front of him.

She held back her tears. But she couldn't conceal anything from me. I don't suppose Vardhaan sir noticed all these.

The way she bit her low lips may be in order to control her emotions and how her eyelashes bet with each other, man how beautiful she is thought I. Though she was cheerless I felt she had a pretty woman in her.

I instantly got back and hid myself backside of the door. Had she seen me? I guess she didn't. I sure didn't want to be caught red handed by her."Hey randhir what are you doing here?" A voice echoed near my ears getting me out of my breathe.

For a moment I was taken aback. But then after seeing my friend by my side 'phew! I sighed a breathe of relief.

"Nothing just like that "I snapped him back. I wanted to hide my act from him. He gave me a glare of disbelief. He gave me a look as if he wanted to say he is off his head. I twitched my lips into a sheepish one to get rid of his odd glaring at me. Then he nodded his head and pulled me with along with him.

I walked there with him in the corridor but all my thoughts revolved around her. Oh no why am I thinking about her? I questioned myself. I shook my head slightly on sideways to get relieve from thoughts about her. I can sense my buddy eying at me. For an instant I felt bad for lying to him. But then what else could I say? How can I who don't much have interest in girls say to him that I was standing there and secretly watching a girl?

I tried to be normal and stop thinking about her. Though I was able to do the former one to quiet some extent but I failed in succeeding the latter.

I was apparent about one thing I didn't want to jump into any conclusions such that it becomes erroneous. I in no doubt wanted a clarification about this from her. If she is ready to I added last.

............................................................................................................................................
    hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for the first chapter!!!

with lots of love and care
    #Niru

2 people like this.

2. niranjanacool37

3. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Good start Niranjana :) Waiting for next parts :)

1 person likes this.
  4. niranjanacool37

Thanks a lot for your feedback!!!! :)