1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

13, raccoll street-5

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by cherrybud, Dec 16, 2014.

1. cherrybud

cherrybud Silver IL'ite

Bharat was returning to home from office. He met his boss and handed over the documents.

“Well done my boy…. You have done a great job…. I knew I could always count on you….” Mr. Somnath proudly patted on his back.

“If you find this work neatly done, its not just because of me Sir…. Our Praveen also did a great job… If it is not him, I wouldn’t be able to do it perfectly….” Bharat said with a tone of gratitude towards Praveen.

Mr.Somnath tried to look deep into his face as if trying to find whether he meant it from his heart and he could see it in his eyes.

“ I know…. I know my boy…..” He said smilingly. “Anyways, thought of giving you both off for two days under the condition that both of you must present here in office in case of any emergency….” Mr. Somnath said.

“Then what is the use of this ‘so called off days’, I know you would wait for me to enter into my house to call me back….” Bharat thought.

“What are you thinking?.... Don’t worry, I will not call you back as soon as you reach your home….” Mr.Somnath said with a mischievous smile.

Bharat bid him bye and came out of his room. Amrita was waiting for him. She held his hand tight and both of them started to walk out of the office.

“After how many days we are meeting, Bharat?.... I missed you very much…” Amrita said.

“Missed you too baby…” Bharat took her hand and kissed softly. Amrita turned red. She tightened her hold and Bharat enjoyed the touch of her sweet soft touch. Both of them walked to their office parking space and there stood the white colour Swift of Amrita. Since Bharat reached directly from his field to the office, he didn’t have his bike there. So Amrita offered him a lift to his home. She secretly desired this ride as she longed to be with him after a month.

Bharat put his bag, laptop bag and his file on the back seat and sat on the driver seat. Amrita sat in the seat next to him and both of them strapped on their respective seat belts. He started the car and it moved like a silk shawl on the road.

After an hour or so, they reached Bharat’s home and Amrita’s face was blushed and all thanks to Bharat.

“You go and I will get your things….” Bharat switched on the calling bell and his mother opened the door after few seconds. She felt happy when she saw Amrita.

“What have you done Bharat?.... You are making Amrita take your things?.... No dear… I will take them…” She rushed towards Amrita.

“No ma… I have told Bharat to go…. He is really tired…. Moreover he normally doesn’t allow me to carry my stuff if he is with me and he himself does that for me…. So its my pleasure to do this….”

“OK then… I am not stopping you… But let me take the bag alone… It must be very heavy and you wouldn’t be able to do that alone….” Before Amrita says something Bharat’s mother took the bag and started to move.

So Amrita is left only with Bharat’s Laptop bag and his file. She took both of them to upstairs where Bharat’s room was situated.

“Bharat…. Bharat…. “ Amrita called and knocked the door. But she didn’t get any response. She waited a second or so and slowly opened the door. The door opened and she could see no one but the chillness of AC covered her.

“Hhhuukk…. What is this Bharat?.... You scared me to death…..” Amrita murmured. She was cuddled by his strong hands. He put his finger on her lips to stop her from talking. He kissed her passionately on her forehead, cheeks, lips and neck. His hands were passionately trying to explore the hidden treasures on her. She tried to stop his hands from progressing. The more she tried him to stop, the more she allowed him to advance.

“Bharat…. I have brought coffee for both of you…” His mother shouted. Her sound and knock on the door brought them to the world. Amrita wiped her face with the dupatta and Bharat signaled her to open the door.

His mother was standing outside the door with a coffee tray. Amrita realized that she came there deliberately. This thought made her blush. She received the tray from his mother and kept it on the table.

“Why all these papers are scattered here?” His mother pointed on the papers scattered on the floor.

“Oh ma…. They are from Bharat’s file…. I will collect them…”

Amrita started to collect them and his mother left the room leaving them alone. Amrita kept the door open and Bharat in the mean while has escaped into the bathroom in the guise of taking bath to hide his embarrassment.

Amrita was collecting the papers one by one and suddenly her eyes got struck on a pencil drawing done by Bharat. She looked at it again and again.

“Hey…. Dreaming again?” Bharat’s voice near her right ear startled her.

“No… Bharat…. From where did you get this image?” She showed the drawing to him.

“Oh… this one? I recently saw it on a dead body…. I felt I have seen it somewhere…. So I drew it to see if I could remember it…. But couldn’t….” Bharat said without much interest.

“You saw this on a dead body?” She asked him curiously. Bharat felt a mild shiver in her voice.

“Yes babe…. Why?.... Have you seen it somewhere?” Now he was stimulated.

“Somewhere?.... Bharat I have seen it on the hand of a man who tried to attack me on that day…. This symbol was tattooed on his wrist….” She said with a anxious tone.

Now it struck Bharat where he has seen this tattoo…

“Yes…. That’s right…. I have seen on the back neck of the other one who escaped from me…” Now Bharat clearly remembered seeing the symbol while trying to catch that man by his collar.

Both of them sat on the bed with the paper placed in the middle of the bed.

“What is the meaning of this Bharat?.... I am sure it must have one…. I am sure it is the one which connects everyone….” She said and Bharat nodded positively.

(To be continued….)
    :coffee

sindmani, periamma, Rajiv and 3 others like this.

2. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Finally.. You posted an update :)
    Nice episode and do post frequently :)

3. cherrybud

cherrybud Silver IL'ite

@Rajeni

Sorry dear for the much delayed reply. Thanks for the positive FB. I wish to update often. But we have a business to look after since it is in its budding stage and sometimes it makes me so stressed and drained out. So couldn't get time to update often.

Moreover I am a fan of your Mithramaaligai. Why no updates there? I think you too are busy with your work. I am eagerly awaiting for its upcoming episodes. You are such a gem of a writer and I really overwhelmed to receive your fb for my 'not-so-much-perfect' work.

Thank you for reading.

Love,
    S.

4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Cherrybud, a very nicely narrated and interesting story...

But where is the next part dear..... please continue this too..

5. Rajiv

Rajiv Gold IL'ite

@cherrybud
    Good start..waiting for the next parts..

6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

CB Good start.waiting for the next one.Have mercy on Tamil readers too.

7. cherrybud

cherrybud Silver IL'ite

@sreeram, @Rajiv, @periamma

Thank you so much for the comments. I am sorry I find it difficult to keep my promises that I would continue these novels.
    But I would definitely try to post the updates asap. Before I post let me suggest you two novels I finished in this forum. They are posted in a different user name ie) lovelyme (I used to post on that name before). The stories are: The Trip, The Coat and Oh! Those Blue Eyes... (this one is incomplete, obviously... He he). Try to read them too and let me know your valuable feed back how you like them...

Meanwhile I will try to continue the current novels including my Tamil novel too.

Thank you and Regards,
    S.

sreeram likes this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Sure dear no probs at all... Will read them and let you know....

Hey please do continue the tamil novel am just longing to read the continuation of it...

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  9. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Hey CB.. Pls post the link of those other stories, thanks for letting us know

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

CB sure i will read your other novels.