1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 24

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Dec 11, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Arun-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 1

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 2

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 3

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 4

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 5

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 6

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 7

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 8

Rajesh-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 9

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 10

Rakesh-Ramya Chapter

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 11

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 12

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 13

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 14

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 15

WHERE IS MY MR. RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 16

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 17

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 18

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 19

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 20

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 21

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 22

WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 23

PS: Writing todays episode, will post in few mins

Sweetynila likes this.

2. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Re: WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 2

Hi suma

The story is very gud. Eagerly waiting for the next update

1 person likes this.
  3. sumalynux

Re: WHERE IS MY MR.RIGHT. - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married life... PART 2

Next wednesday...

Ramya did breakfast and did some snacks for Vedavathi and Krishnappa to eat on the way... Sharp 10;00am Driver came... Put all the luggages in Car... Dont drive fast instructed Rakesh.

Vedavathi gave some instructions like close back side door, water the plants and lock both doors while going office, blah blah blah.. But unusually dint say anything to Ramya...

Moment they left Rakesh literally lifted Ramya and kissed her..

Yeah whats this Rakesh, put me down, said Ramya with shy...

Shall we put leave winked Rakesh...

Oh no need, already we had put so many days leave for going Shimla na.. Neeways we are ready lets go said Ramya...

Hmm not before kiss from my doll said Rakesh kissing Ramya...

Rakesh pinged Ramya around 5;00pm and said hey am booking nite show for xyz movie.. We will finish dinner and go for movie...

They left office at 7;00 had dinner in Ramya's favourite chinese restaurant and went to movie..By the time they reached home it was 12;00pm...

Next day they got up only by 8;30am... Ramya made coffee and woke up Rakesh.. Rakesh pulled her back to bed.. Oh Rakesh its already 8;45 get up, getting late to Office..I am making lemon rice, you drink coffee and finish taking bath.. I have meeting at 11;00am..
    go now dont waste time said Ramya..

Ramya had a busy day in office.. Rakesh pinged Ramya, but she dint respond, and disconnected call when Rakesh called her on cell.. After 45mins she called Rakesh.. Oh sorry Rakesh there was a client call... Lets start its already 8;00pm.. Need to go and cook dinner..

Sweetie, lets have chat no need to cook said Rakesh.. Ramya enjoyed eating Bhel and Sev poori.. Rakesh you know during my college days, every saturday we used to eat chats..

They went to bed early cuddling each other..

Next day after office, they went to Ramya's parents place.. Ramya had already informed about them coming for dinner..

Padma had prepared Ramya's favourite dinner and Gulab jamoon.
    They all had dinner together happily...

Next day was saturday, weekend.. They got up at 9;30am only when Rakesh's phone rang..

Rakesh, shall we go out for brunch or something ? Dont feel like cooking said Ramya drinking coffee.

Oh no dear i dont feel like going anywhere today.. Lets order some home delivery... May be your favourite chinese food... And lets just watch some movies...

Around 11;30am they both took bath and ordered food, and enjoyed watching romantic movies.. With heavy lunch they dozed of in the noon.

Evening Ramya made tea and some bhaji;s... After that they decided to take a walk in the nearby park for some fresh air.

They walked like lovers holding hand in the park, talking about their childhood, their favourite movies and actors..

On sunday they decided to cook some special Recipe.. Rakesh helped her cooking.. They both cooked together playing romantic songs..

Oh this was a a wonderful weekend isnt it ? said Ramya hugging Rakesh..

Yes dear it was very nice.. Wish we dont have to go office tommorrow.. Mom will be back by thursday... May be we should put Leave till thursday and sit at home, what say winked Rakesh..

Hmm its ok neeways its only us till Thursday.. Its fine said Ramya...

4 people like this.
  4. sumalynux

Yeah welcome to IL..

Thanks dear .. Next episode is posted. Enjoy:coffee

5. CuteCherry

CuteCherry Silver IL'ite

Hi Suma, Nice story...waiting for next post...:coffee

1 person likes this.
  6. malathia

malathia Silver IL'ite

Great narration each n every episode is soo good :)

I keep waiting for each episode and start reading all the old episodes :)

1 person likes this.
  7. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Suma can we expect more posts today. we are addicted to your story and keep checking if you have posted it.

2 people like this.
  8. SriGeetha

SriGeetha Bronze IL'ite

Me too me tooyumsmiley

1 person likes this.
  9. sumalynux

Vedavathi and Krishnappa returned from Native.. After that life was pretty much same for Ramya like before.. Cooking, cleaning and staying rest of time in her room after her office hours and weekends.... Only satisfactory thing for Ramya was..Able to cook, and carry Lunch.. And once she goes to office she dint have to worry about this.. And Most of week-ends Rakesh used to take her out....

After couple of weeks..

Rakesh,Ramya came from office. Ramya freshened up and went to cook dinner... She saw dinner was already ready and saw some sweets also..

Vedavathi and Krishnappa returned from temple.. Mom whats special today, Ramya said you have already done dinner and sweets asked Rakesh...

Yes Rakesh you are becoming Uncle.. Rajni is pregnant now, two months..Suresh has taken her to native...She is staying in her parents house for 2 weeks finish Deepavali festival and after that we will be going to hyderabad to stay with her for a while said Krishnappa..

Oh wow thats a very good news said Rakesh.. Even Ramya was very happy.....

3 days before Deepavali, Ramya's parents came to Krishnappa's house...

Ramya invited them in, asked them to sit and called "Uncle... my parents have come.."

Rakesh and Krishnappa came and were talking to them.. Ramya served them coffee and sat next to them.. Its first Deepavali after their marriage na, so came to invite couple and you people for Lunch said Padma...

Sure Aunty.. We have two days leave for Deepavali.. we will be there said Rakesh..

Vedavathi who had been to neighbours, walked in. Heard this and screamed at once.. Marriage happened by cheating us, without even having parents in marriage.. And not inviting our relatives and not following our marriage custom, now with what face have you people come to our house...

Aunty....... Please... They are my parents why are you talking like this said Ramya with tears..

Veda.. Enough Jagdish or Padma had nothing to do with this... It was all Rakesh;s decision to marry Ramya said Krishnappa...

Enough.. Thought she has brainwashed Rakesh only, but even you??? Who invited you people to my house.. Just for Rakesh's sake i am keeping her, that doesnt mean i have accepted her as my daughter-in-law even if i die, i will never accept it screamed Vedavathi and walked in and bashed her room's door...

Padma and Jagdish walked away.. Ramya ran crying to her bedroom..

Rakesh and Jagdish stood helpless..

Krishnappa walked till gate and said "Jagdish, please forgive me..I dont know why she behaves like this.. I am sorry for her behaviour"

Its ok Krishna.. Its also our mistake, we all should have told her and tried to convince her about Rakesh-Ramya marriage may be.. Said Jagdish..

Its ok, you dont feel bad Anna.. I know Rakesh takes good care of Ramya, that is enough for us said Padma..

Rakesh ran to bedroom.. Hugged Ramya tight.... Ramya couldnt stop crying... "All these days i dint bother, when she spoke about me.. But today my parents?? You know right ? Did they ever talk about our match or marriage, persuade you for our friendship ?? infact i myself had no clue that you love me and wanted to marry me, how could she blame them for this "

I am very sorry sweetheart.. Its all because of me.. But since engagement was fixed i dint have much time left to explain or convince her.. If i hadnt married you i would have lost you forever..

Ramya.. Please stop crying.. Tell me this..

If you feel its too much to take, we can do a seperate house.. I cant see you sad and crying.. Ultimately you should be happy..

I thought mom will be ok after sometime, but looks like she is never going to forget this.. You have never complained me about her, but i have seen her blaming you and belittle you every opportunity she gets... So tell me what you want my dear....

7 people like this.
  10. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

super update Suma eagerly waiting for the next update

1 person likes this.