1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Leading the soul to peace

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Rise, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

This is a write up of my thoughts , when I had a sad day and did not know what purpose my life was of and the awakening I had in me.

I am lost, lost in thought ,lost in words, lost in actions. But I wasn't born so. The world I live in is so in noise, I fail to hear my soul in cry . What have I lost, what have I done? None to answer my mighty cries... Who behold me so tight in thoughts, for I wander in illusion? I blame the world, I blame the people, not knowing the soul within me cries.

Oh do not weep my dear soul for its no fault of thy. lost and being lost is thy soul to feel the most. The scream of sorrow the scream of pain , oh wonder why no one hears me in vain. Why does it hurt ,hurt much within, the fear of failure or my fear to try? Oh soul proclaim to me why do you cry and bleed in me,yet no one seems to hear. I hear thee cry for do not know why, for my path is deterred and seems know why.

I wander deep down the the dark path that lies before me, oh soul of mine am lost and lonely. There they come more souls like mine, I wonder how they smile with a burning soul like mine . Oh soul of mine do you not see the souls out cry with smiling faces of my dear friend of mine. Hoping to find a cure for the souls I wander deep down in the deterred path of mine .

There I see a crowd gathered, what can it be ? They seem wandered,lost and lonely .Oh crowded souls gathered in here ,in search of the path to destiny ,I hear your cry, your pain ,the feel of being betrayed . All the souls with sorrowing cry i hear your cries for peace and sanctity. My soul proclaim to lead the way to find the path to our destiny. Ah! alas I sense relief the need to help my fellow beings.

Oh soul of mine with such agony,I find a way to lead all to destiny. The darkness in me seem to go away the path in me seem to clear away. Oh soul of mine I see a new light, a ray of hope and a bright twilight. Oh soul of mine , to put you in pain, how ignorant can I be ? The hope ,the love, the awakening light lay within me .Oh soul of mine how was I lost and being lost when I had the path in all the while in Me ?

Oh fellow beings I proclaim to thee , the path, the light ,the destiny- you seek ,is just within a breathe intake. Look to help thy fellow beings and find a clarity to your destiny.

I was lost and will never be , for I have many fellow beings to show them their destiny.

~Rise
    Thankyou for taking time to read.

9 people like this.

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

A real good awakening of the soul after taking
    through the pains the sole was subjected to.

Rise - you rose above the pains to lead as the guiding star...

1 person likes this.
  3. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

Thankyou for taking time to read and appreciating my article

1 person likes this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Rise wonderful post.we search for something which is within us.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

Thanks periamma :)

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rise,

What a lovely write up! You may have written this in some pain or a sad moment, but what came out was a beautiful prose which was a poem really!

You seem to dance with the words you use. The composition was so magical, it felt like a breath of fresh air! You sure are a poet at heart and I am glad you found the way to cheer that heart.

What you write is so true. One wallows in one's own sorrow forgetting there is so much that the wide world offers you if only you would get out of the shell and try to catch the moment!

I am really thankful to GoogleGlass that he nominated this to FP of the month. Or else I would have missed it. I am still a bit confused as to why your post/snippet is quitetly nuzzling in the story section? This actually should have been in the snippet forum. Well, I am glad it found its way to FP! Congratulations!

L, Kamla

4 people like this.
  7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kammo

When I read it I too felt it needs to be in snippet. But on the other hand she had written that it is her thoughts written some time back so on the second thought I just left it here. If the OP wants me to move it to snippet I will be really happy to do so.

Dear Rise

Please let me know if you want this to be moved to snippet. I will be really glad to do it.
    Congrats to be nominated.

2 people like this.
  8. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

Thankyou Kamla and Arunarc for your kind words, the motivation I receive from your words and acceptance has left me with a teary eye. once again thanks GG for nominating my post really appreciate your gesture.

Pls arunarc, do move it to the right place, snippets , i posted here cause i was not sure on where to post it. Pls do the needful.

thanks
    Rise

2 people like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rise,

The power of consciousness is hidden behind the pains and sufferings felt by the mind. Once we cleanse our mind to see beyond the pains and sufferings, thoughts that result in desires and attachments and reach the level of purity, it is possible that the mind could be used to rewrite the path to the divine light. The consciousness is pure and unsullied and remain constant unaffected by the noises made by the mind but when the mind becomes calm, it remains at the same wave length as our consciousness. It is in silence, we listen to the whisper of the consciousness. In order to see the light, we need to make the effort to remove the darkness called ignorance and light the lamp of love.

Thank you for this wonderful write up and I am glad it is rightly nominated by GG.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  10. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rise,
    Very nice article. Congrats for having been nominated.
    I see an emergence of 'shine' in your snippet. I am reminded of Vivekananda's ' Arise, Awake'.
    A small candle light is sufficient to expel the darkness of the entire room.In stead of wasting energy in crying, one can light a small candle.
    Yes , fear can be overcome by courage, laziness by hard work ,gossip by truth.
    Snippet packed with hidden treasure of information.
    Jayasala 42

1 person likes this.