1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Isolated companion-story

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Bestmom, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Chapter 1
    "Yashna,yashna, are you still packing"-her mom said. Yashna was busy for the whole day packing her suitcase and luggages. She made a list of items in her smartphone and was checklisting it. A big suitcase consisting of mini cooker,mixer and some groceries and some clothes all neatly packed inside it...she checked her time,its 5pm. Her mom asked, "what is the flight time?"..yashna replied 2am..she thought she still have time so that she can remember watever missed it.

Yashna is a good looking,slim n smart gal. She finished her bsc physics last yr. Her parents got a good alliance and as all went well, she got married within 6 months after studies. Her husband Aarav works with a software company in Zurich, so immediately after marriage, visa process started. But unfortunately yashna got a month delay, so they happened to travel separately.

2. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Hi friends. .
    This is my first attempt to write a story. .
    Need ur feedback n Suggestions.
    Regards,
    Bestmom

3. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

starting is good, pls continue writting. :2thumbsup:
    but why is under fitness forum?

4. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

thanks..moderator pls move this forum to appropriate coloumn..

5. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Chapter 2

Mom said,"yashna,call Aarav and ask anything particular he needs from India".
    yashna, "ok ma","hi Aarav, do u want anything? I have packed my luggage..
    "Nothing yashna,just bring sweets as i have to distribute them to my colleagues"-Aarav. As she finished her call, she was informed by her mother that her in-laws
    will come directly to Airport for sendoff.

Yashna kept her passport,ticket itenary all in her handbag. As she loves chocolates,
    kept a bar too in case if she feels hungry during her journey. And this is her first time
    in flight, so she was not sure what food she will get and the journey is going to be.
    Her mom gave hot coffee and asked, " Have u kept masala powder n dhania powder",
    yes ma,don't worry..it seems there is a Indian store in Zurich, so even if i forget
    i can buy it over thr. Aarav has already mentioned what all available there.

Yashna was chatting with her younger brother, telling about Zurich (which Aarav told her), yes she was excited about her journey and told to all her friends.
    She told everyone in her family to visit her,once she gets settled.

Its 7:00pm, "yashna, did your papa booked Call taxi?"-mom. Even though they had
    a car,they need a big car as the luggage is more."papa, what time did u booked?"
    -yashna. "I booked at 11pm- its ok na"-dad."Ok pa, as the traffic will be less,we can
    reach earlier"-yashna. They had their dinner earlier at 8pm and brought all the luggages to the living room with all labelled and locked. Yashna was tensed as its
    her first time travelling flight journey.

All arrived at the airport, her inlaws were happy seeing her and gave some sweets n snacks and blessed her all the best for the new life ahead. With all the sentiments
    and emotion, she entered the departure hall. Out there she could see her mom crying, she was too getting emotional n could see tears in her eyes. Got distracted as someone asked hand luggage or check in?? in the scanning area. She was not aware of this, she thought her handbag is Hand luggage and gave all the rest for check inn.

sindmani and Deepu04 like this.
  6. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Chapter 3
    Yashna finished her check in and went through security by received the ticket. Its 12am.. She had
    plenty of time, she called her parents and inlaws and informed her status. Then updated her Facebook and Watsapp status..soon she was feeling sleepy and bored. She informed Aarav abt her timings.

Announcement made for the boarding, She was excited to see such a big Airbus and soontook her seat inside the flight. Unluckily she didn'tget window seat and her co-passenger was a foreigner. He soon understood that she is a first time flier, gave her window seat. Yashna happily accepted , but darkness covered eveywhere. Soon after the take off, she fell asleep. Yashna woke up for the morning breakfast, She took her meal and went to freshen up. She was completely mesmerized by the beauty of the clouds floating below. Yashna now traveling to Frankfort, from there she need to connect another flight to Zurich.

Yashna reached Frankfort on time and she was
    wandering n window shopping inside the airport,
    as she still have transit time. She was comparing
    everything with Indian money, its the mentality of
    all indians specially women.

Finally she entered the gate for check in, only
    then she came to know that her flight has got a technical fault and it is canceled. She was given accommodation in the airport itself. Yashna was
    longing to meet Aarav soon, but all these issues
    making hours to years.

Aarav was really upset hearing this news.
    Though its an arrange marriage, they were like
    Made for each other.., both have understood each other or their wavelength sync well. Aarav is tall
    and handsome guy. He had made all the arrangements before yashna arrived. He shifted to
    a new house to start his family life.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    sindmani and Deepu04 like this.
  7. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Hello moderator,
    Pls change this thread to appropriate section.
    Thanks
    bestmom

8. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Very nice best mom... Waiting for more episodes

9. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Hey catpol,
    Thanks yaar..u are my inspiration. ..
    Keep reading. .
    Regards
    Bestmom