1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ghosts of the royal family

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Catgol, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Dear friends am writing a story I thought I would share it with you guys

episode no 1

yes Rahul see you at fisherman cove by 9 and hurry up please don't delay it as you did last
    time saying she hung up her phone
    Priya can you come down for a moment please renu Aunty has brought bridal jewellery designs you should come and have a look at it .. Yes sure mom am coming

was it mr handsome on the phone chuckled renu Aunty priya just managed with a smile on her face .. So how do you guys get along with each other asked her mom
    mom, why do you ask me such weird questions Rahul is such a nice guy I think he is just perfect for me answered priya with a wild twinkle in her eye
    .ok dear come and have a look at the jewellery designs am sure you will love it

oh Aunty i just love these designs but totally confused about what to choose everything is beautiful .. I especially like the emerald antique jewellery .. Priya that is one of the priceless possession of mine I bought it in a auction house at London .. Aunty , then you must keep it .. No priya if you like it then take it anything for you my dear .. Thank you Aunty replied priya
    there is a reason behind Aunty 'a affliction towards priya .. Renuka was a middle aged woman and her husband is a leading CEO in a robotic engineering company in California . One can surely doubt her age as she had a striking physical a
    Appearance and she looked not more than 30.. She had a features that of a Greek princess and a well toned body .. Renuka and her husband lived a happy married life but they had one issue it was their childlessness thought they underwent lots if infertility treatment they couldn't have a baby that is why priya was more than a daughter to renu Aunty ...

Story to to be continued

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    6 people like this.

2. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Please read it and tell me about it I will continue posting the story when am free

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
  3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Starting of the story is good... now wish to know who is the ghost of the royal family.

4. sana95

sana95 New IL'ite

who is the ghost

5. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Nice start OP . expecting Scarry things to lread :boo:

6. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Thank u so much for your positive views dear friends .. S lots of creepy and suspense elements are in the story will try posting the second chapter tonight

7. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Priya did her high school in California and obtained a bachelors degree in architecture from NC state university ..Renu Aunty was her friend , a well wisher and a guardian until priya came to India for her marriage

Priya drove her Renault duster humming her favourite song .. The sky looked very beautiful and romantic .. Priya looked chic in her black sleeveless t shirt which she carefully paired with a blue H & M jeans and a clutch from Louis Vuitton ..

Priya reached her favourite restaurant " the fisherman cove " , a perfect place for a perfect dinner date .. She parked the car and entered the restaurant

Priya was seated in the lobby and her eyes were wandering in search of Rahul , her dream boy and her husband to be .. She just happened to see the television set for a moment and it was her favorite advertisement

" you and I , In this beautiful world "
    " Green grass , blue skies
    You and I "

" Hey babe , Iam sorry I had a presentation to be mailed to my boss that is why I got a bit late Iam really very sorry .

all work and no play makes Rahul a dull boy ".priya sang teasing Rahul ..

"Iam ready for the play , are u ready for it, saying he grabbed her waist and held her tightly . "Rahul ", please not in a public place replied priya ,, okay , Iam sorry lets get in m really famished today

" your Order sir ", came the waiter

" one mushroom risotto"
    " one ravioli with cream and spinach ", and yes some red wine please Rahul placed the order .. Risotto and ravioli was the favourite food of priya

they enjoyed their dinner and came to the parking lot
    " hey Rahul , thanks for the dinner I really enjoyed it replied priya

anything for you dear , why do u want to leave so early can't u spend some more time with me

no rahul, mom will be waiting for me I have to leave it's already 10 o clock now

okay dear , he leaned towards her and kissed on her forehead .. Do give me a missed call once you reach your home

sure dear , replied priya and took her car out

To be continued .......

5 people like this.
  8. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

I will post another chapter soon

9. sana95

sana95 New IL'ite

10. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

its good till now. please dont stop writing. continue.