1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Jungle Mystery - !

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by prettydevil, Nov 6, 2013.

1. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

It was last year of college and exams were just complete. Before the results could be out, everyone wanted to spend enough time with each other as they did not know when can they get this chance again in their life. So they decided to go for camping in jungle for a weekend.

Actually the plan and place was suggested by Abhi. Abhi was the only single person left in the group. Rest all twelve were couples, six pairs. Abhi used to like Soni a lot since past four years but never had the guts to confront.

More ever he was best friends with Vivek since childhood and did not want to break his friendship with him. Also, Vivek and Soni were in love with each other and had big plans to get married soon, after the results.

Veer too used to like Soni before, but ever since Soha came in his life he forgot about Soni. Veer and Soha were then called the love birds and were always seen with each other always.

The other four couples were Jeet & Ruhi, Ajay & Misha, Nitin & Mayuri and Sanjay & Naina.

Ruhi was the most possesive of all, as Jeet was very good looking and handsome.

She never used to trust Jeet, as Jeet too did a few things in the past that made Ruhi loose all the trust.

Mayuri was the most beautiful and flirtish of the entire group and in past Ruhi had seen Jeet and Mayuri getting close to each other. Since that day, Ruhi and Mayuri were enemies of each other from inside, but showed themselves as friends to the outside world and Ruhi became possessive of Jeet and tried to dominate him.

Nitin generally used to keep quite always and was very brilliant of all. He used to top all the exams and was in the group only coz of Mayuri.

Sanjay was the timidest of all, which Naina never liked. She was madly in love with him and always stood for him, as everyone in the group always used to bully Sanjay.

No matter how their relations were with each other, they were all very excited for this trip. They spent days planning and talking about this trip. After all they all knew they would never get such a chance again.

P.S.: Friends... I just wrote this, coz it came into my mind. I will not be regular on this one. Will keep on writing, as I think of something. Not sure how this story will turn out. I am not that good in mystery :-(

5 people like this.

2. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Hi PD,
    Nice start... Try to post it regularly...

1 person likes this.
  3. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Hi PD,

Excellent start. Waiting for your next post.

1 person likes this.
  4. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi PD,

Excited to read coming episodes. Good start

1 person likes this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

PD that is a good start but so many characters......

1 person likes this.
  6. prettydevil

Thanks!!... will try to... :-D

Thank you so much .... :-D

Thank you VS .... Bow

Thanks Aruna... yes I needed these many characters for what I have in mind... Initially even I was confused as to who is with whom.... but I guess later I.. and infact all of us will get used to it :)

7. prettydevil

Everyone was very excited. They planned for hours and hours thinking what activities to do. Suddenly Veer suggested to bring Planchet along with them. All the guys agreed happily to it. But all the girls, except for Mayuri were skeptical and rejected the idea.

The guys didnt argue with the girls, but decided secretly to get the planchet and then surprise the girls in the jungle. Along with planchet, the guys also secretly plan to bring along scary masks, costumes and few other things to scare the girls.

The day arrives and they all leave for their big Jungle trip. To make their trip more adventourous, they rent two open Jeeps, squeeze themselves inside somehow and go in that.

They reach near the jungle. It was all silent and noises only from birds and animals. They did not see any human or village around the jungle radius.

Soni: What kind of place is this Abhi? you sais that it is meant for camping and there will be people around. But here I cannot see anyone except for misquitos.

Vivek: Oh common Soni.. its not bad. Where else can we get such chance again. You, I and our tent.

Abhi gives a smile and ignores the conversation. As mentioned before, he loves Soni very much, but to his bad luck, it was just one way love.

Mayuri: Hey guys.. look.. look... I think I saw a snake on the tree.

Jeet: Oh common Mayu...

Ruhi gives a strange look and Jeet immediately takes her full name..

"Oh common
    Mayuri.... what else will you find in jungle. ofcourse it must be snake."

After a while, the roads become rocky and they had no other option except for parking their Jeep there itself and go ahead walking.

Misha: Oh common guys... pls dont tell that we have to walk. I am anyways tired. Its been six hours that we are travelling.

Naina: Misha is right guys. Even I am tired. Plus in sometime it will get dark.

Abhi: Common girls.. be a sport...its only matter of maybe half an hour more. Its a proper cmaping place out there. Here there is no water supply or restroom too.

Soha: No yaar Abhi. Misha is right I too can't walk anymore. And we are hungry too. lets put the tent here only somewhere near by.

Sanjay: If the girls dont want to walk more, why are you all forcing. Lets hault here only for tonight and tomorrow morning we can start trekking and will camp there.

The guys have some disagreements, but later agree to spend the night there. They manage to find a place nearby and start putting the tents there.

STBC...

5 people like this.
  8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

PD now all geared to read the mystery part:)

1 person likes this.
  9. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Excellent start, PD!!! Waiting for more adventure!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

PD your stories are wonderful. I wonder how you can write multiple stories at a time :)

1 person likes this.