1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I still.... love you!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by prettydevil, Jul 29, 2013.

1. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Raj and Simi had become very good friends in a very short time and one day after returning from a party, when Raj suspects that Simi has fallen for him, he says to Simi.... "So you will come to my engagement....My Girl friend and I will be getting engaged pretty soon"

Simi: (surprised and sad) you never told me that you had a girl friend

Raj: Ohh... I thought you knew about her. everybody told you about Anu.. right?

Simi: yes, but when I asked you said she is just your friend and .....

Raj: Oh ya... naa.... actually she is my girl friend. We know each other since many years and very soon I will be with her forever. I am going to US in a couple of months and then we will come back India and get married. I really like her. She is beautiful and I just can not live without her.

Hiding tears in her eyes and pain in her heart, with a smile, Simi just nods to everything Raj says. She just wishes him best for his future.

Next day, in the afternoon, Raj calls Simi.... "why didn't you ring and wake me up today. You know I can't get up unless I hear your voice"

2. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

PD... Its good.. But I expect still more to it :p

1 person likes this.
  3. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

A good start.

Shanti

1 person likes this.
  4. prettydevil

Thank you Vidhya ..... more coming soon... :-D

Thank you Shanti!!

5. prettydevil

Simi.. all confused, didn't know what to say. She was thinking that Raj was just joking with her yesterday and he is also in love with her. But she was scared to confront it with him. She had been hearing a lot about Anu and Raj from other friends, but had decided to ignore it. May be it was her blind faith on Raj or blind love or innocence or may be Raj played with Simi's emotions intentionally or may be unintentionally.

Days pass by and Raj and Simi, still continue to be the best buddies and hang out like old times. Simi's love for Raj gets deeper day by day.

Suddenly one day Raj tells Simi, that he got visa and is flying to US for further studies. But first he will be going to meet his girl friend, stay with her sometime and then move to his university. This time Simi was shocked and couldn't control her tears. Simi was heart broken this time. She didn't tell him anything, but just walked away.

Raj understood that Simi was hurt and might not talk to him anymore and still he just let her go.

Simi was shattered. Raj was her first love and she could do nothing, except just watch him leaving her arms and going into anothers. Her love was so insane for him, that she tried to hate him for what he did to her, but she just couldn't. She decided not to talk to him anymore.

Simi was not able to handle the truth and was desperate to hear Raj's voice. But many days passed by, Raj didn't call her. "How could Raj do this to me. How can he not call me? I am sure he must be lying about Anu. I know he likes me too. I know he will call me. I know he will come to me soon. I know even he can't live without him. We spent so many good moments together. I know he loves me. He is just hiding it".... All these crazy thoughts were running into her mind and she just couldnt' handle heself. She needed to know the answers to many questions.

Actually she knew the answer to all, but just wasn't ready to accept that Raj had just deceived her.

6. utopia

utopia Bronze IL'ite

Nice story Pretty Devil.. Nice name too, by the way..

1 person likes this.
  7. prettydevil

Thank you!!

8. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Pretty Dee the story's toooo good :thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  9. cutebarbie

cutebarbie Silver IL'ite

is this the end of the story??

1 person likes this.
  10. prettydevil

Thank you my Love. I made this on us only.... you ... me ... and Angel ....heheheh ...:rotfl:rotfl
    you ditch me anymore and I will tell the whole world thru this story ;-) (emotional atyachaar)

later will somehow fit the famous Dostana effect (QNaksh) also into the story.... hehehe :rotfl

2 people like this.