1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I still.... love you!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by prettydevil, Jul 29, 2013.

1. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

So, RM will be coming to make the situations worse.

1 person likes this.
  2. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Nice Twist PD..

Looks like RM will add more mess to Simi's Life...

1 person likes this.
  3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Next post pls... .very eager to know wat Raj has planned next...

1 person likes this.
  4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

nice episode bird angel.....:thumbsup

Coming soon....The Attack of the MIL....:)

1 person likes this.
  5. chad

chad Silver IL'ite

Waiting for RM..for more twists.....:p

1 person likes this.
  6. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

So RM also moving in!!! She seems to a bit bad MIL!!! PD, don give more tension to Simi...

1 person likes this.
  7. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

RM is also in... I guess, more problem will be there in Simi's life!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

next episode please.

1 person likes this.
  9. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Thank you friends for your FB. Again sorry for not replying back to each post.. in hurry again. here is the next part... sorry for any typo or ... I dunt know... I didnt read it after I wrote.

Raj went to bed. Simi was still not feeling well. Next day she decides to stay at home, but pushes Raj to go to office. Raj is not willing to do so, but he has no other option too.

Raj is in the office, but his mind is completely lost. He is just thinking about
    Simi's health only and by now he has completely forgot abou Anu or the w/e.

Meanwhile... tring...tring....

It was a miss call from RM. Raj sees this and calls her back.

"Hello ma... what happened.. how come you called at this time?"

"Nothing beta, I just called like that only. was missing you very much. It has been a year we have met. So.. that is why. But if you are busy or do not want to talk, then it is okay, we will call later."

"No.. nothing like that... its okay.. you talk"

"what happened, your voice seems so down? what happened? did Simi fight with you?"

"No ma... its just that she is not keeping well and I don't understand why"

"I told you, to ask her to make food at home right? why doesn't she do that? if anything happens tomorrow to the baby, then Simi will be solely responsible for it. And plus, you guys dont even want any elders also with you. Anyway it is totally upto you. We can't say anything to you. You kids are big now and can take your own decisions"

"Nothing like that ma, I told you yesterday right, that I will be calling you here soon"

"Oh ya ya... I forgot. okay anyway, so when is Anu coming? friday or Saturday"

"Oh ya...I completely forgot about it. I was just so much into Simi, that ...."

"I understand beta.. happens sometimes. But when is she coming?"

"I forgot I have to check that.Anu had called too. But I was in my own world and shouted at her. After thet neither she or I called each other"

"what.. you shouted on her? why? for what? first of all she is suffering from her own marriage troubles and now you are giving her more tensions. Its not good to do like that beta. I think you should call her and apologize, she might be in some need. Not everyone is as lucky as Simi to have a gem of a husband like you"

"Ya ya... I will call her. "

"okay.. do that.. and if you need anything let me know"

"Bye ma"

After they hang up the call, Raj thinks about what his mom said and decides to call Anu.

Tring.. tring... Raj calls Anu

"Hi Raj, how are you?"

"Hey Anu, listen I am really sorry about that day. Didnt do it intentionally, was just in my own thoughts"

"Don't worry about Raj, it was mistake anyway. I shouldn't have called you, its ok"

"yea.. sorry again.. tell me what had happened?"

"Nothing much Raj, I was just feeling nervous with all that was happening in my life. Leaving Samir, coming to a new city, seeing you again. And I didn't have anyone else to talk to, so I called you. Sorry shouldn't have"

"Hey no problem Anu. Its okay. I understand. Everything will be okay don't you worry"

Meanwhile.. Raj gets another call on his cell and it was Simi. Raj wanted to pick, but he thought it would be rude agian on his part, if he disconnects Anu's call mid way.

Both Raj and Anu get into conversation then, discussing about their w/e plans. They hang up the call after sometime and Raj gets busy in his work. with this Raj forgets about Simi's call.

Later, he finishes his office work and heads back home.

Simi was very mad at Raj for not calling her back. Actually, she had noticed some bleeding and hence had called him.

Raj arrives home. "Hey sweety"

Simi doesn't answer anything.

"what happened, how are you feeling sweety?"

"So now you get the time to ask about me? where were you in the day? why didn' you call me? I called you twice"

"Oh yes.. ya.. actually was in meeting, and then there was so much of work. so I forgot."

"Ya right Raj"

'what do you mean by right? you think I was enjoying out there? I had gone there for work Simi and not roam around with girls"

"Who knows Raj, what you do behind my back".

"what do you mean by behind your back. Listen Simi, I am tired and really not in the mood of talking all this nonsense", says Raj and walks away to the bedroom.

But Simi was still mad. She bleeded and this is all she wanted to tell Raj. Plus
    the bleeding thought was making her restless and furious. She just wanted that feeling to get out of her. All she was expecting, was Raj to come to her, hug her, love her and convine her like always, so that she can talk her heart out.

But to her surprise, this wasn't happening. When Raj came home, he did not hug her, and that is what bugged her the most. May be her mood swings or the regular expectations.

Raj changed and came back to living room and put TV on.

"I am hungry Simi, what did you cook today?

"What do you mean by what did you cook, you know I am not keeping well, and you expect me to cook."

"I guess you just need a reason to not cook Simi. Ocourse you will not keep well till you keep eating outside food. You should cook home made food. That is the most healthy. Atleast think of our baby Simi. If tomorrow anything happens to our baby, you will be responsible for it"

My my... how come Raj is talking like this? What made his mind change so much
    within a day? is it his own personal tension or it this the start of RM effect or
    is it coz of the conversation he had with Anu today. If so, what could be in that conversation? will see later...

story to be continued...

6 people like this.
  10. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

Raj is a jackass!!

1 person likes this.