1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Story-Part1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ammulu225, Jul 23, 2013.

1. ammulu225

ammulu225 Senior IL'ite

Today…. I need to forget my past and I have to begin with my new life….

For the past three years I have been arguing with my dad for this. Last month I was out of words to argue and finally left out with only one option……

MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad sent his photo and many times tried to tell about him to me but I didn listen anything. I know only his name, the name which I hate the most. So I don’t want to know anything more about him and have not seen my dad’s son in law yet.

As we both were busy with our work our parents decided to have the engagement ,day before the marriage. But today morning only he came.

‘ Harini, its getting late ’

‘Ya mom, I am coming !!!!’

My mom is very excited about my marriage. But I neither have interest nor faith in these stuffs. Whatever it is , I need to forget my past love. I know , its really hard to do that!

I entered in to the marriage hall, everyone was watching me and I was a bit nervous. Within few minutes, my Ms will be transformed to Mrs. I climbed up the podium and sat beside my future partner. He was telling mantra, I too joined him. He too never made an attempt to talk with me till now. May be he too not interested in marriage or doesn he like me????

My dad, who is responsible for this disaster, was standing near me with a broad smile. My sister was giggling and teasing me to see him. I too felt that its time to face the fact. Atleast once before marriage, I want to see him.

I turned slowly…….

OMG!!!!!

Its him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the one, whom I want to forget and the one, whom I don’t want to see in my entire life …

Ya, its HIM!!!.

I still do remember what i said to him when we broke up.... ' I never want to see you again Gautham.I hate you the most.Bye!!'

Those words r still echoing in my mind.*

Before i realise what is happening around me he tied an yellow thread around my neck(what we say 'thaali'in tamil custom) putting three knots to it.Its like fastening rope around my neck for suicide.I wanted to yell, "what the hell is happening??".*

I couldn't believe my own fate. I'm getting married to the guy I hate the most.I'm helpless and i couldn't stop.Instead, I just glanced him with eyes filled with regret.

After three years our eyes met, but not with the love this time.

I want to scream,i want to beat him and my dad.But its my fault when i came to know his name itself i should have enquired about him.fool.Now its too late to realize that.I am his wife now. What is done cant be undone!

I dont know what happened after that.I stood there like a dead soul.All the formalities are over and we were sent to our home as a part of our custom.

Later that night,i was waiting in the room for his arrival.I have to ask so many questions to him.So many things are going in my mind.Atlast....He came and sat near me.I dont know where to start. I was fumbling for words.

Before i could start,he told 'I didn marry you whole heartedly.My dad compelled me to do this.'

'Why... you dont have sense?? can't you say to him that you didn like me????' I shouted back.

'Yeah I said, but he didn listen.My grandmother is very sick.Before she dies, she wants to see my marriage'.

'For that ,you killed me!!!'

'You would have said to your parents,right?'He replied with anger.

'Today only i saw you,Otherwise i would have never agreed'.

'You want me to believe this??'

'Oh...then , you think i have married you to love and care you.'

We both are fighing with each other hysterically.

Finally he said,'Ok, whatever leave it.Its all over,wait for some time after that we will get divorce.Then its our choice to choose our path.No one will question us '

'Are you kidding Gautham??I agreed for this marriage for my parent's happiness only. I cant let them down.'

'But we dont have any other choice. Do you understand that?'

Yes, he is right. We both are dumped into it inspite of our hatred. Yet this is not an appropriate time to decide anyting.

I asked, 'Ok, what you want me to do now?'*

'Let's give it a break. We will decide about this later'.He added,'tomorrow we are moving to my home,i put only two days leave for this'

'Ur home?'I enquired.

'Yeah..My parents wont be there. We will be alone only and you can live your life as per your wish'.*

I felt relieved.

'And now,I feel tired,i am gonna sleep,good night!' he told and put the pillow between us and slept.I too slept peacefully...

Next morning, I got ready to go with him. But my dad and mom want us to stay back for some more days.*

‘Don’t argue with him like you do with us. Try to adjust with him whatever he does.’ My mom started advising me.*

And he was busy talking with my dad telling that he would take care of me.. blah.. blah....He was literally bluffing. Then we started to his place.

After 10 hours of travel we reached his home. It was clean and well maintained. I took separate room for me and arranged all my things.

‘So when you are going back to your office’ he asked happily.

‘I got transfer to this place, they asked me to join after one week but I am joining tomorrow itself’*

‘ That’s fine, you can use anything in this home but don’t come to my room and don’t interfere in my personal life ’

He was irritating me. I gave him a dirty look and went to my room.

This is how our life started!!.............

To be continued...............

10 people like this.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ammu

Story plot seems to be interesting hope you will come back with the 2nd part soon.
    This shows love begins after marriage in arrange marriages.

3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Love after marrige uh?????? good.. when is the next part...

4. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Very interesting Ammulu

5. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Story seems be interesting.
    Waiting for the next post

Shanti

6. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

where are the other parts?? i couldnt find any!!

7. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear ammulu

A different start:) .. Very Nice .. Good luck to continue it quickly:2thumbsup:

8. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

wow now this seems to be different and interesting story....
    hope you will post next episode soon without making your reader wait a lot ...waitingsmiley
    all the best and come back soon

9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Nice start and it was different too with ur first part...waiting for ur further updates.

10. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

you started the story differently , love after marrriage what will happen next eagerly waiting