1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Life Story : A note to you all

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by rheaa, May 23, 2012.

1. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

First of all, thank you dear friends & readers for the encouraging feedbacks & ‘likes’ to my story. Let me tell you, I never knew I could write & strike a chord with readers. For me, writing is a way of unwinding myself – mostly a gibberish way of expressing myself & never showing it to anyone. :hide:

After I came to Indusladies, I saw this section (Good to read & write). I read many Ilites’ stories, poems & snippets. I was in awe of people expressing themselves so wonderfully. I didn’t know & still do not know where I rank in terms of the quality of my work. I tried to write a few blogs but I was never satisfied with my work.

So, I wrote this story Love Life just out of sheer frustration that I am unable to churn quality writing, or showcase my work & receive feedback. After writing 4 parts of the story, my curiosity took over me & I posted Part 1. That day, I checked Indusladies website atleast 5 times every one minute to see if someone gave me a feedback. I didn’t receive any for the next couple of hours. I logged out & carried on my daily routine with a heavy heart. Before I slept that day I thought I failed (I didn’t check the site again) & I will delete the thread first thing next morning.

Next morning, I logged in and to my astonishment I saw feedbacks & ‘likes’ for my first post. I was so thrilled! :wow I replied to them and from then on I continued posting the story in parts. Computer Typing

Whenever an Ilite complimented my writing or my narration, I would beam with happiness – afterall, my writing is not entirely gibberish!

Actually, Nik-Radhi relationship in this story is quite a common occurrence in reality. I wanted people to know that (some so-called) love relationships do not actually have 'true love' but have 'abuse camouflaged in the name of love'. Not everyone realises it soon enough & not everyone can battle against it.

I was overwhelmed with the opinions you Ilites had when I posted their relationship saga! Thank you for showing me the different viewpoints on Radhi’s character! At one point, I felt a little apprehensive to write about her relationship woes. But, thinking about it again, I feel I have succeeded in making my readers to be immersed in the story! :yes:

Finally, thank you dearest Ilites for helping to bring out the ‘shy writer’ in me! Thanks again for the continued support & encouragement. :thankyou2:

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi rhea.. You are good writer... all the best for your future endeavours. :) Thanks for sharing such a beautiful story with message ..:) Keep on writing..

3. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Dear Rhea,

I am really happy and proud for you gal... The story was amazing and you brought it out nicely...

Way to go darling....God bless you

Love

4. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

Thank you Deepu :)

5. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Hi Rhea,
    You are really good in your writing dear especially the way you have narrated.. Loved it soooo much dear.. Your narration made us to think how stupid Radhi was before and at last how courageous.. You are really giving the readers the feel as real.. That is your strength.. Way to go.. Expecting more from your end.. Congrats!!!

Regards
    Archana

6. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot lovelyme :)

7. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

Thanks Archana for your analysis & pointing out my strength in my writing skills :)

1 person likes this.
  8. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

Thanks Deepu04, AArchana, sushmavja, GeetaPjoshi & lovelyme for liking this thread :)

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Rheaa,you have good writing skills...
    please do create more and more stories and publish it and make us happy with your writing...
    All the very best!!!!!!
    I will always be there to encourage you :)

10. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

Thanks swaran for your 'like' & the wonderful fb :)
    By the way, I noticed just now that you are in IL Hall of Fame, congratulations!