1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ufff !! Is this love againn ???? Chapter – 19

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by shabanashaj, Apr 20, 2012.

1. shabanashaj

shabanashaj Silver IL'ite

Chapter -19
    Javeed was on his way back to Mumbai. He had a great feel of relaxation in his mind… Working in such a group thrilled him a lot.
    “Now I could go back to my home and spend time with her…” He thought of his beautiful wife Zara… They got married 2 months before and Javeed was feeling bad that he hasn’t taken her out ever since he married her…
    “I must take her out. Might be for a honeymoon trip. “ He smiled and started browsing about the places to go on a trip….
    Meanwhile he got a call from Zara…
    He didn’t inform her that he is returning back to Mumbai. Javeed wanted to give double surprise to her… One his arrival and the other should be the honeymoon trip tickets…
    Now let me attend and tell her I would come back after a week.
    “Assalaamu alaikkum zara.“
    “Waalaikkum assalaam Javeed bhai… How rude you are. Leaving newly married wife alone in Mumbai and going behind girls in Chennai… “ It was a rough male voice….
    “Hey who are you?? Where is Zara??” his voice was shaking…
    “she is with us. currently very safe in my arms…. She is gorgeous man…” the man was laughing…
    “Hey leave her. Or else I will kill you…” Javeed was shouting…
    “Suraj saahab will call you. You can have a word with him. Don’t worry . She is hmmmm very safe. “ and the call was cut….
    Javeed was stunned. He was cursing those men. When he tried to call Zara’s number back It was switched off…
    “God !! Please save her !!! “ he wanted her to be safe… Each second seemed to be an hour and he felt his eye was scaring at the mobile’s screen for a call…
    And after 10 minutes there was a call from an unknown number…
    He picked the call in the very first ring…
    “Hello. What you want?? Please leave my wife…” he was pleading in phone…
    “Hey calm down man. For a single woman you are getting tensed soo much??? See me. I have lost 50 of my girls in 6 months. Look how cool am I …” Gautham was laughing…
    “Damn it. She is my wife. Leave her. I beg you. Please… I will pay anything you want…”
    “Ready to pay anything??? Den It would be your life. I want to meet you… Come to this address as soon as possible. Guys said you have a beautiful wife… and going to polica and informing your leader is your wish. One more call from your phone I will call my men in Mumbai… “
    “No… don’t do anything. I will be there soon.”
    And he geared his car towards the address….
    Pooja and Raghav were at their home again… she was little terrified to meet Raghav’s mom again.
    “Please god !! Let her not ask me to wear make-up before I go to sleep” she thought.
    They both stood before the door and knocked it…
    “Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” Raghav’s mom was shouting from the deep of her lungs .
    Uffff !! surprise again??? Hope she has put make-up for Raghav’s dad. Pooja thought.
    she saw Raghav’s face. His face showed irritation in its worst level.
    Raghav’s mom was standing with a parcel in her hand… And there was quite a crowd inside … Pooja was able to identify only few… They were Raghav’s relatives. Now what is the surprise ???
    She handed the parcel to us… Raghav was embarrassed on seeing the crowd…
    But still he managed to grin seeing them all. I too smiled at them…
    “Open this… “ Raghav’s mom was urging us both to open. and the crowd surrounded us to open the parcel…. Everyone were shouting “Oooooopen. Oooooopen.” as if we are gonna inaugurate TajMahal…
    Raghav started to uncover the parcel cover…
    “Nooooooooooooooo… Both of you should open together…” one of the old lady in the crowd raised her voice and everyone started to clap…
    Pooja looked at Raghav. Was he blushing??? Ya indeed he was blushing…
    “Pooja. will you help me in opening this???” he was requesting her as if he is the most romantic husband in the world…
    “What ???” She exclaimed. She wasn’t able to accept that Raghav has said so.
    “Oh come on dear. Please open it…” It was Raghav again.
    He said dear ???? He can go for acting… And he might be called as “Dr.Raghav “ soon in movie industry… I have found quite a few actors getting doctorate soon in tamil industry…
    Now what to do??? People around her started to scream “Pooja open. Pooja open”
    she helped him in uncovering the parcel. It was surrounded by too many newspapers around fixed very tightly by numerous cellotapes. This is a marriage prank which happens often in India. After removing all the newspapers you can find a nipple for babies or a feeding bottle or piece of cotton or a biscuit packet as the gift… Pooja used to enjoy such pranks in my relatives marriages…
    Now what they have kept inside????
    We finally found a small crystal box inside it….
    When we opened it there were 2 air tickets… The destination was Kullu Manali Airport…
    “Happy honeymoon !!! “ everyone shouted in excitement…
    Honeymoon to Kullu Manali …????????? Pooja and Raghav looked each other in despair.

2 people like this.

2. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

wow.. honeymoon tickets to raghav and pooja.. this story has many twists.. very interesting...

3. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

WOW!!!!!! Interesting.... Honeymoon for Pooja and Raghav.....

Shanti

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

hope everything changes for Pooja!!

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

oh poor javeed...how is he going to manage :-(
    honeymoon at this point..mmmmm pooja and raghav sure would be irritated..hehe..
    but i expected a foreign destination :-(
    maybe there is some reason right shabana??

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

There must be some surprise waiting there as well

7. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

this is very interesting thank you shabana. how can i read previous chapters?