1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 35 - part 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Apr 11, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 35
    PART 1

It was a major shock. Neither of the three thought that it would be a easy move. Naren came in the house looking pale and tired. Their eyes showed that they were over drunk. Sathya too followed.

Madhu was sitting paralysed to the fact that now everyone came to know about her interest. She was not sure what and how Naren will react. That will be the first step for the way to her marriage success. She knew that it was not the right time to talk yet, “Naren, actually….” and before she could finish, “We are so tired akka, came here for something else and came to know some thing else, now god knows what more you have in store for us..” and he walked to the bedroom and he was followed by Sathya.

That was pretty much rude. Why is that they are behaving this way. So is he giving a hint that he is not interested and he will not stand by her side to even fulfill her wishes? She sobbed. As usual Kayal tried consoling her and that was what she was left to do.

Life always gives the best a nd the worst later, it could be vice versa. Some how same goes in for her. Hows that so many of them are happy throughout their life? Do we have answers? Or each human have their hidden sorrows and just find their happiness else where? If anyone could answer this, life will be even more colourful.

The reality makes life tough. And Naren’s expression was the reality. Was he just like his mom in the idea of opposing? Yet, Kayal too followed Naren. She also went to sleep while Madhu sat all alone just not understanding what to do. Sooner or later her parents will come home. Usually they would have come home by then, yet, it was pretty late.
    She decided to go and sleep. Soon after so much of deep thinking, she sank into a deep and into an undistrurbed sleep.

Madhu was not sure how long she has slept. But, she knew it was pretty late. That was not the usual time she used to wake up everyday. She could feel the strong heat of the sun and that was passing through her face and hands. She was disturbed by the sunlight. She glanced at the watch and it was 9am by then. She brushed her teeth and hurried to the hall. She saw the entire family sitting for their breakfast and she was left unattended.

“Could you first go and take a shower and come? We are having a guest coming for lunch today. I am planning to prepare some sweet delicasis and meanwhile Kayal will accompany you to the temple.”

That was Nalini. Her voice was stern and rude. Madhu didnt expect that from her mother. She didnt want to talk anything much. She was pretty scared about her brother and her mother's attitude. Naren was not the like before. What is his reaction? May be he didnt like the idea of her remarriage. And now what,, listen to what so ever they say until things get smoothened.

Kayal accompanied Madhu without a single word. Madhu didnt dare to ask anything to Kayal as well. "Akka, do you know who is coming home for lunch today?"

"who?"

" You seem to be uninterested. So you only see for yourself."

"No, no Kayal. I was worried about Naren and amma was pretty rude in the morning. I was thinking about that. What did Naren say?"

"What will he say? Appa and everyone couldnt wait to see your Mr. Groom. So they have called him and junior for lunch today. Anyways you are not interested. So lets not bother..", Kayal giggled.

"What? Arvind is coming for lunch today? Amma and Naren agreed?"

"Obviously akka.. What do you think? They are not in ancient time akka. Its common. And all are very happy. In fact very very happy."

"How can I ever Thank you Kayal? You have done that.. thank you."

"Ayoo Akka, I didnt do anything. Its all your brother. You know what akka. Atleast you have your brother for you. I am missing my lil sister Kani. I want to meet Dad and my sister akka.. I dont know how to say this to amma."

"O is that all? You dont worry. we shall get that done. Just wait till today evening we shall talk about it."

Arvind came with his kid and the whole family liked him. Infact they appreciated Madhu for making a lovely choice. But for a formality sake they had to brief about Madhu’s previous marriage life and her admission in the hospital as well.

Everything was arranged and they had decided that they will seek a good date and time to get them married. The couple did tell their plan about their wedding and they said that they wanted a simple register marriage and there was no necessary for even a small get to gether.

Naren was extremely happy. With this happiness Sathya wanted to bid good bye to the family and wanted to leave to his home town. The happiness was there in every ones face and Sathya was glad everything went the right way.

He had one more work to do to settle Kayal’s life. But how to start and where to start was again a question mark. Before he could talk and do anything about that he wanted to speak to Mithra. It had been a long time since he ever spoke to her.

After a long conversation and after narrating the complete story about what had happened here, Mithra said, “So sir, You have acheieved your goal without much effort. Good that everything fell in its own place. So whats your next plan?”

“Yeah very much everything fell in its own place. But, Mithra, there is something missing in my life. The spice and happiness. I was kind of glad that I might get Kayal back but things changed. What can I say? Yet, glad to see the happiness around. There is one more pending work Mithra. And sorry to ask you, if you don’t mind can I seek your help?”

“My help will be extended. Don’t worry. So whats that you are planning about?”

“Not now Mithra. I just need a huge gulp of liquor and adequate rest. Believe it or not, I lost my peace and sleep thinking about Kayal’s life with Naren before I went there. After I went I saw their happiness, I lost my sleep seeing and enjoying Kayal’s beauty. O but, that is in a decent way…….. got it?”

“I know …… I know…… Love does it all!! I too did everything. If I had met Andy before, atleast the mental agony that I gave to Kayal would have reduced.”

“Andy!!!!! O boy!! Are you joking? By any chance are you determined to live with him your life long? Don’t say that me.. yuck it sucks!!!!!!!!”

“Come on’ I thought you are broad minded and you show that you still stick with the simple and yet useless culture and customs.. are you sure that you hate Andy? As I am seeing you as a pillar to help me with my love.”

“Enough of me helping in love DEAR.. My job is done. I need a break. No more love or war. I lost it. I give in and I am ready to say all is bull ****!! O not that Iam talking this way because she has left me and there is no hope that she will return back. But I just don’t know Mithra. I don’t wanna do any more social service at the cost of my time and life..”

“Yes you are indeed right. But, whom should I ask for any help? See Sathya… don’t do this to me..”

“Ok Ok.. lets end here. When the day comes and you determine to get married your blacky boy then tell me and my ears are always yours.. Until then it’s a small commercial break before another search…”

“Search for what? Another life partner. So you are going to build your love again for someone huh?”

“Love for some one.. definitely yes.. but this love is different. The love for the little one whom my X wanted…… I am going to search for it and get it back. Its KANI”

Love will continue to bloom……

4 people like this.

2. JananiSubbu

JananiSubbu Silver IL'ite

hai...
    happy that they agreed for madhu ka marriage...
    but what will happen to sathya his life..???
    pls post the final part soon

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Sure Janani.. next one is due tomorrow.. tahts the end!!

4. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sapthu,

The story is superb.. Finally everyone agreed to madhu's marriage.. :) Now, role about Kani... And who will be the life partner of Sathya??? Will he get married?

Please post the next part today itself na.. We are eagerly waiting.. :idea Already you made us wait for a long time for this part.. So you can post it soon.. :)

5. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

nice going dear.. pls post very soon dear..

6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks sabari and Ebanu..
    will post the next episode soon..
    abt Sathya.. its a suspense. just tell me where will he get a pair? All are committed.. i guess I need to leave him alone!!

7. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Yeah.. you are right Sapthu..

But, do some miracles and get a pair for Sathya.. he is very pavam.. :)

8. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for posting the episode and pacifying all who were waiting to continue read Love Blossom... :)

Nice move in the story, But I pity on Sathya for not getting Kayal in his life...

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

sapthu,
    happy to read your story again..really..i was eagerly waiting :)
    happy to see a almost happy end till now...lets see how he finds kani??

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Saptu... i was eagerly waiting for this episode... Finally all are happy.... Anyway waiting for the next post

Shanti