1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 34

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 28, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 34

It was already 9 in the night. The entire family was ready to have the dinner when the two guys escaped to the terrace. Nalini understood and gave a smile.

Naren came back to Kayal and spoke a few words and left again. Kayal then became busy in cleaning the kitchen and teh dining table. Madhu was curious to know what did Naren tell her before he left to the terrace.

"Thats nothing akka. He asked for his phone. He said that he he will give me a missed call and after that asked me to come and open the door.

He asked me to close the door and go to sleep. He asked me not to tell amma anything as amma and dad will think bad. They have gone for a drink akka.

I adviced them to go outside and have the drink. But they didnt agree.."

Kayal again started cleaning the table.

"I want to talk to you Kayal. Can I?"

"What a question akka.. you shouldnt be asking me this. Please go ahead with what ever you want to tell me. My ears are all yours..!!"

"Kayal, I am sorry!! There are so many things that I have done to you. I havent spoken to you all these days. But, recently I started feeling why did I behave that way to you..", she sobbed, wiped her tears and continued, "I dont have the face to meet your eyes, Kayal, believe me. I feel so guilty."

Kayal interuppted her. She didnt allow Madhu to speak any further. She hugged her and wiped her tears, "Akka, what are you talking now. Who said you have done bad and wrong? Everyone does mistakes at one point of time. And we are humans. So what, now I know you want to talk to me and be with me, what more I need. This is the time to be happy. Not the time to cry akka.."

"No Kayal, I want to talk. .."

"No need akka.. not required. You dont have to talk these to me akka. If there is anything else we shall discuss. Whats the point of talking about bad things and spoil our life even more."

Nalini and Sabapathy had been out for a while. It was a weekend. They meet up at their neighbour place and chit chat for a very long time. Most of the time they wouldnt even return even after the kids have slept at home.

Kayal and Madhu was in complete silence. Madhu started again. She looked fresh. Kayal didnt disturb her. She was concentrating on the cleaning work too.

"Kayal, I need your help. Please dont think I am utilising and being nice to you just because of the favour that I am going to ask you. The truth is that I felt your importance and teh goodness. Initially I felt very jealous on you. But, when I saw how you were with people I knew that the mistake was mine. I was not looked into or concentrated as I was not good to them. I learnt a lot from you Kayal.

After observing you and changing my self a lot, I have found a soul mate. I am not sure how to start off the topic."

She smiled while Kayal looked pale now..

Kayal was lost. She didnt understand. What did she hear.."I found my soulmate.." according to the language soul mate is like .." is she in love?" Is she datings some one? There were few unanswered question in milli seconds which was running streamlessly in Kayal's mind.

And Madhu started explaining..." Its like this Kayal. Hope you know what had happened to my married life before right! I was feeling iritated when I saw men. All I had was Naren and he started neglecting me a lot after getting married to you. I agree that I had pure hatred on you.

My parents were also not bothered. I understood one thing. What so ever I did mom found fault with me. And she praised you a lot. I hated everything and everyone. you know right I started visiting temples often. I met him in one such temple one evening. He had come there with his son..

Yes.. dont look at me that way. He is married. His wife expired in a fire accident. He has a son who is around 4 years old. His first marriage with his wife was a love one. He and his wife elloped and got married. They didnt have any contacts with their family and relatives. Now too he is left alone.

We met multiple times. I started liking him. He is too good.. I just started liking him. I am not sure if remarriage is allowed, yet, wanted to try my best to get married to him and be with his son too. I need your help kayal. Only you can explain this to amma and Naren.

Now a days Naren doenst talk to me the same way like before. He has changed. Atleast changed for good. Now please help me Kayal.. Please ensure that every one accepts him in our family.."

Kayal was shocked. So Madhu akka can even fall in love.. suprising!!!!

Now Kayal had another big responsibility. That is to get Madhu married off. She was pretty sure that Naren will be more than happy to do that. Sabapathy is also an open minded person. Its all about Nalini. Kayal had a big job now.Nalini is that kind of a modern lady when it comes to culture and these kind of customs.

Naren will be really happy when he comes to know this decision. So Kayal started enquiring about the new groom in detail.

"His name is Arvind. He is was working for a company before as an Asst Manager. He was into the Land Evaluation job and now he is running his own concern along with his partners.

He doenst have any parents or relatives to contact. We first met in the temple. Later the meeting became frequent. His son Ayush loves me a lot. So we started meeting up for teh sake of Ayush and later we really dont know when and how we fell for each other.

Please Kayal, I whole hearted seek your help. Please do something. Please.."

Kayal was in tears. She held her hands and consoled Madhu. That was indeed a beautiful reunion.

And that was when Kayal remembered that she did not close the main door and turned around.. to her shock she found Sathya and Naren standing right next to the door looking at each other..

Love will continue to bloom...

1 person likes this.

2. yusha

yusha New IL'ite

Beautiful reunion I was expecting like this... Waitin for the next episode...

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

sure,.. yusha.. next one is on the way.. wil get that posted tomorrow..

4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

WOW!!!!!! Saptu...great going...Beautiful reunion

Shanti

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

wow never expected this from madhu...but glad she found someone...
    atleast let her get out of the pressure caused by her previous nasty realtionship....
    lets hope she gets married pretty soon :)

6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Wow that was some twist Sapthu. And here I was, cracking my head thinking what kind of harm would Madhu inflict on Kayal. Thank God Madhu has changed for good and found love in her life :-D

7. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Nice twist Sapthu.. Didn't expect this from Madhu.. Story s very nicely moving..

8. kkdevi

kkdevi Gold IL'ite

Nice episode :)

Good to see Kayal in happy situations like this.

Waiting to see wat happens next

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow nice to know that madhu is realising her mistake and not bad she too is in love with someone that is a real twist in the story.

10. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

nice going sapthu.. but why you increase the waiting sense more.. daily i visited this page.. pls post soon.. :)