1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 33

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 23, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 33

"What a sad traffic! That too even on the weekends. What did you guys eat?", it was Naren. He was back home.

"Our madamji, didnt want to cook today. So we ordered food from outside. Atleast order her to prepare atleast 5 - 6 side dishes today for our night show.", Sathya spoke back.

It was already 4Pm. Kayal was no where to be seen.

"Where is Kayal? No where to be seen?"

"She has gone to the neighbour aunty home and hasnt returned back for the last 2 hours. I am sitting all alone. Thank god, you came in, for a chit chat", informed Sathya.

"I really dont know what these ladies are upto. Most of the time these ladies to the next house or its vice versa! Where do we all go tell me?

By the way.. as she is not around, I want to thank you once again. What you have done to me is something that is incomparable. I have had been so cruel. I hope my mother never gets to know these, she will never forgive me anytime.

Its my mistake Sathya. I never gave her way to accept the new things and get settled. I wanted everything to change over night. But, I never understood that it will take a lots of time for the ladies to adjust to the new married life and people.

What are you thinking about the next plot? my sister Madhu?"

Having listened to everything, Sathya was busy with his own work. He was preparing coffee.

"What am I supposed to say now? I dont even know much about her. How can I comment? Has she ever spoken or shown any interest to get married?"

"No not to me. May be what Kayal feels is right. Akka is feeling like she is left out. She wanted support, mentally and financially. Thats a hard thing indeed to live a life like this.."

"Are you planning for a baby? Kayal seemed to be excited ...?"

"Planning for a baby.. Iam unsure. But I want everything is right for her. Let it take its own sweet time. Anyways we are just too young for a kid too. Even if that happens tomorrow, I am ready to welcome with my open heart.."

They laughed together. They spoke about few office deals. They spoke about the day and it was already pm and Kayal hasnt returned. So Naren went in search of her to the next house.

Naren could hear Kayal's voice from outside.. all that he heard was.."Aunty this is kai murukku, very hard to make, but once done its tasty and nice..

When my mom was alive, we used to sit together and do this. And my dad used to fry this until they are crispy. we store this for days and even distruibute to others."

"Is that so.. thats why, you have the expertise hand. Beautiful.", replied back the neighbour aunty.

Naren lost it. " What all these ladies can discuss? Well I am unable to even make out anything of this sort. The cooking part and this so called Kai Murukku doesnt fasinate me. So how I didnt come to know that my wife can do better things in life?", silently thinking to himself he entered the kitchen.

"Aunty, how are you?"

"O Naren a? O fine and doing good pa.So you came in search of your beloved wife? Hold on for some more time I will send her. Ok va?"

"O I didnt come to take her aunty. Thats ok. You can send her even in the evening. Before 6pmdr should be fine. I came to ask her something else.."

"Can I make some tea for you?

"No, thanks aunty. Sathya is preparing something for me to drink. May I talk to Kayal for a minute?"

"O sure .. go ahead".

The Aunty vanished into her kitchen and Kayal came out to the hall. "Yeah Naren, what is it?"

"Kayal, wanted to know what should I get for dinner ? I mean the non veg stuff. If you cannot make it, we shall go ahead and get something from outside.."

"I dont know if I can prepare as when we return back from the hospital it will be late too.. !! What do you say.."

"O yeah, I completely forgot. FIne forget that I can take care." saying this Naren went back to his appartment.

It was already 5.30pm. Kayal came in. She refreshed and so did Naren. As per the appointment, both of them left to meet the doctor. And few minutes time after they left, Madhu and Nalini came in. Sathya had a chit chat and went to get some non veg.

He purchased some chicken and mutton. He requested Nalini and took over the kitchen. It has been a long time since he ever cooked. So he started again.

Life is so adoreable when its loved and enjoyed. Kayal enjoyed each and every bit of her life now. The doctors visit gave positive results. She was really happy. But they had decided not to think about a baby for another 2 years or until Madhu is settled.

On the way back Naren got few bottles of liquor and drove back home. They didnt realise what Madhu had in stock for them the next day.......

Love will continue to bloom….

3 people like this.

2. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

At last Sapthu you post the next post after making us wait for a long time! And you did not disappoint at all.. Why should Madhu do all this when everyone is thinking for her good. Hope she does not create another havoc in Kayal's life.. I can see happiness in Kayal's life only now..
    Btw please post the other episodes soon.. I am not able to control my curiosity, not even able to concentrate on work.. Keep visiting this page :(

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

sorru mathu.. i wasnt doing welll tats the reason for the delay
    wioll try and post the next set of stories on monday..

4. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

oh.. Sapthu..

pls pls post next episode very soon.. am so tired that daily visiting this page..

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

ayoo sorry banu..
    really sorry.. my health was so bad and wasnot able to access net frm home thats why..
    will post another episode by EOD

6. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Hey Sapthu.. Please take of your health.. We are all eager to know about Kayal's life. Such is the impact you have created of your writing.. But health is more important. So please take good care of your health :)

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

sapthu madam,i was eagerly waiting and looking into the story section everyday for a min of 5-6 times...
    just kidding,i know you would have got loads of work!!!!!!!! :-D

oho thought things would be fine from now on,but sapthu you are giving us a shock and twist at the end by mentioning the name of madhu!!!!..poor kayal.. :-(

8. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Hi Sapthu..
    Atlast I have read episode 33... Lets see wats the next twist.. By the way you take care of your health...

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It is nice to note that everything is settling down well and kayal is finding her happiness back in her life.

Sapthu takecare of your health...

10. JananiSubbu

JananiSubbu Silver IL'ite

hi ...
    after a long time reading your update...thought you would have finished but
    yu have kept us still awaiting to know the climax...