1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 32

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 16, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 32​

As the door bell rang the second time both saw each other and they didn’t decide who should go and open the door. Sathya got up from the sofa and walked to the door. He gave a glance to Kayal and wiped his face. It was from the restaurant. The delivery boy handed over the bill.

Kayal had a relaxed look. Sathya laughed instantly. He saw the bill and saw the menu. That was funny. She didn’t even order a non veg dish. It was all veggie. That’s when he thought that may be she was a perfect veggie. The bill read the following items.. Paneer tikka, mushroom cashewnut gravy, tandoori roti, ghee rice, stuffed capsicum curry.

He paid the bill and he noticed that the pepsi was ordered and that was not billed. He paid for that too. He closed the door behind him and walked to the table. Kayal had already wiped her tears. Sathya went closer and kept the food on the table. He sat next to her. He placed his hand on her shoulder.

She started crying even more. “ Kayal, enough Kayal. Enough of your tears. You are now a new woman. You have accepted Naren now and its high time you have to forget these bad and bitter memories from your mind. I am sure everything will fall in place.”

“No Sathya. No one knew that I that to my own kid. I had that kind of a hatred and I don’t know how did I get the guts to even do the sinful thing. Just look at me. I have forgotten everything and started a new life. What if I had the kid now..?”

“Kayal, for instance ok. Don’t take this personally . What if you had conceived before marriage? Would you have had the baby or would have aboited that? What if the baby was born with disorder and the doctor herself would have asked you to aboit it? One good only has happened. And not to worry all will just look beautiful in your life again. Trust me, Naren will keep you happy and you will get more kids and live together.”

She sniffed for a while. “Then after I did that, I felt Naren distance towards me had increased. I felt what I had done was wrong. May be he was interested in the baby. That’s when I overheard the conversation between Naren and Madhu akka.

My whole heart beat stopped. That day amma and appa had gone out for some wedding. They told me that they would return back late. Amma asked me to cook something and eat. Naren never eats from my hand. So I asked akka to cook for him. She cooked and the final tempering work had to be done. So I was asked to do that. Meanwhile our neighbor aunty came in search of akka and took her home.

I was all alone at home. Then Akka asked me to come there as aunty needed some help in some computers. I went there and finished the work in two minutes. Meanwhile when akka saw Naren coming back from office she returned home and she thought I was there with aunty. But as soon as both met they went to their room. It was ¾ th closed but I could hear everything. I just then rememberd that the food was incomplete and I had to rush to the kitchen.

That’s when I heard the whole thing. Naren was capturing video of our privacy and had shared to akka. The more I heard the conversation I got to understand that its been happening for some time. That’s when I heard this too. It was akka’s idea to give some medicine to aboit my baby. Before that I had decided that too. Thank god, when he gave me the milk I didn’t drink that but before that I had drank the medicine that I got from the ayurvedic lady.
    What a life Sathya? How could do this to me? So all our privacy was shared. So his sister was seeing us together. So Naren married me only for the sake of sex and money right. I was devastated. I didn’t what to do. I was completely broken down. I couldn’t concentrate on my work. I was going nuts with everything. I decided one thing. It is the right time to leave him. I wanted to apply for a divorce. I went to meet an advocate. And she gave me Dr. Preetha’s number. She was good in counseling. I went to meet her.

I had to explain everything. There were 5 sittings. Every day I left early from office by 1 – 2 hrs early and met her on the way back home. Each visit gave me a new hope. I realized my mistake. She asked to behave like a wife. She told me a man will have expectations and they would like something from their wife. When that is missing the whole family life goes for a toss. So she said same has happened to me.

I knew I was never his wife. I was his bed partner. I never enjoyed being with him even once. She adviced me and gave me tips. She asked me to do so many other things like how to pacify him etc. and she gave a time period of 15- 30 days time. She was sure that it will be rectified. That’s when I took leave and went with Naren for a short trip. But more than what we expected he changed instantly. May be his heart for aching for my love.

Now let me tell you the real reason. I said I still you because, I realized how the love that I had on you blindly had spoiled my life for the last one year and now I started seeing Naren as everything. It was pretty tough to through you in my heart. The love that I had on you made me ensure that I don’t approach you for anything in my life and I wanted to struggle all my life to get that fixed.

Here I fixed it. I could see and feel Naren’s love. But when I also spoke abt Akka to the doctor, she said that akka is getting mental imbalance and she needs treatment. She is hardly 35 years and as a family we have to think about getting her married.
    I don’t know what I am doing is right or wrong. But, I know for sure that I found my true love. I found my life. I have a family. I need 4 more things. You are also involved in that. Can I take a promise?”

“Anything for you Kayal. You are still in my heart. You are evertthing for me. I shouldn’t be telling this but that’s the truth. You shoot your conditions..”

“First thing I want is to get akka settled. Second I want a baby of my own. I can talk to Naren about that. I didn’t speak to him yet as I was unsure if he would want to push this topic away for some more time. The third one is for you Sathya. Will you marry some one? Get settled in life? Please for me? I don’t want to see your life being empty..”

“O k madam.. you are not done with your fourth thing that you wanted or you want to do.. then I will tell you what I can do for me..”

“Fourth one is a little critical. I want to meet Kani. If possible I want her back.. I know its not possible. But that’s there in my mind..”

“Kayal, do you know what you have done, gone through so far is something no one else can ever think about. I assure you one thing. After I see you and Naren completely happy I would take a decision on my life. It’s a promise. But you have confessed and told me everything I now have a pending work. I really need to find out if Naren is seriously involved or is it a drama again.

After you have told me enough about him I cannot even think of believing him. Just give me time till today I will speak to him and get to know the truth and will update you.
    Kani.. I wish I could get her back to you. But we don’t have any contacts on her yet.. Kayal, after I update you on Naren’s side, I will talk to him about his sister. May be that should be fixed first as per your priority list. And we can get that sorted.

Thanks for all the love that you had on me Kayal. I am speechless. You don’t know what runs in my mind. You had cleared it all. From my end I have one more thing to do.. and that’s to talk to Naren. Other than that you have a beautiful family by itself.

One more thing, why do you want to go to the doctor today. Is anything serious..?”

“No Sathya. All are fine. I told you right that I had a medicine previously. I want to check if I can conceive again. Naren only started this topic and he said he wanted to take me to the doctor for a check up.

May be he has an idea to have a baby soon. Lets see… Sathya.. Thanks a lot .. you had been patient to listen to me. I don’t know how my life would have been if I had married you, but.. I am sure if Naren’s love towards me is true I will be having a beautiful and splendid life ahead.

Come on lets eat……..”

She went to thekitchen to get the plates.. and Sathya picked up the call. There was a call which was live. He spoke now, “yenna Machan? How was everything? So clear. Wat the heck do you people think huh, am I doing a mediator job?

She has confessed that she loves you. And now its your responsibility to take care of her. You heard the complete conversation right and now you know what to do.. Dei.. don’t ever tell her I had the call live da.”

It was Naren on the other side. He laughed. “I have no words. My eyes are wet with tears. What have I done to her? I had almost killed her with my behaviour. I didn’t even think of understanding her for a minute. I had been like an animal.

Thanks a lot Sathya. You got back my love and my life. I will never forget you. As I promised I will keep her happy. I promise once again.”

“ok.. sentiments apart… night party? Don’t forget that and leave me in deal. Take care and come home soon. She will be waiting for you…”

The phone was disconnected. He could hear Kayal phone ring.. “ Its Naren. Give me 5 mins then we shall have lunch..”, Kayal saying this disappeared into the kitchen.

Sathya walked to the balcony. He gazed out and saw the hot sun streaming on his head. What a life. What a day. What a kind of people.. he never thought that his trip and the planned stay will work out so easily. It was just effortless. He remembered the conversation with Naren that day morning. After a shower Sathya noticed that his phone had 3 missed calls from Naren.

When he picked it up, it was Naren. He called him too. Naren said that he is busy for a while and will come back in the afternoon for lunch. He said that he wanted to check out if all three could go for a lunch today.

Meanwhile he said that Kayal had called him asking to check out if she can go with him to his factory. Using this oppertunity, Naren wanted to know whats there in Kayal;s heart. He said that he loves her true heartedly. He had done some cruel things which he will discuss later. BUt just want to know if he is able to keep her happy or should he change himself.

Sathya promised to check that out. In fact Sathya was not ready to do this. He asked Naren to talk to Kayal himself. That will be the better way to handle things. But Naren hesistated. He asked Sathya not to ask her anything as such, but if she opens up just call him and inform him.

On overhearing the complete conversation Naren was overwhelmed. He got to know that she loves him. What else he needed. He doesnt even need to confess anything to her. Before he decided to do the sinful thing she had decided to do so. If at all he had been good to her from the beginning they wouldnt have lost their first kid.

That was a shameful act when he came to know that Kayal knew everything that was between Madhu and him. After all these and after she knew who had been the main reason for the plot, yet, she is thinking about getting his sister settled.

Falling on Kayal's legs a thousand times also will not wash away the sins of what he had done to her. He wanted to ask her sorry. Not once or twice, endlessly. He would even fall on her leg if needed to show that he had realised his mistakes.

More over he came to know more about her. The doubts and misunderstanding are all gone. How would he thank Sathya for doing this. It is all because of him everything happened.

How will Madhu react if they were to start the topic about her wedding again?

Sathya was gazing at the road while Naren drove back home.

Love will continue to bloom……

4 people like this.

2. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Dear Sapthu,

Wonderfully written. You unlock everything so nicely. Go on dear..

Regards

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot lovely me for your comments!! you are the first one to comment today.!!

4. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Oh my God Sapthu!! Kayal knew everything and still she changed for Naren! Wow I really appreciate the lady.. As I had already mentioned, I did not want Kayal to go back to Sathya, Kayal with Naren was only good at this point.. So it is great.. The way Naren and Sathya were on the call, my god.. great..
    Im glad everything is going in the right direction for Kayal now, hope she gets to see Kani also..

5. yusha

yusha New IL'ite

Thats a nice twist Naren on call! But its true in a way that women once gets married can't come out of it easily..

6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Yeah Mathu and Yusha,.
    for your feed backs.. thank you,..!

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

sapthu thats really awesome...
    your story writing skill is just too too good...
    all look realistic but still way beyond our imagination...
    its indeed a wonderful story and i am loving the way you are taking the story...you rock :thumbsup

omg,kayal heard everything and still she dint try to do anything against naren..wow what a lady...!!!!...and the biggest thing is that naren came back with love to kayal..thats another positive thing..else nothing would proceed smooth..he understood the love and feel bad for what cruel things he had done for her...
    kani,,mmmmm hope our kayal gets her back :-D
    waitin for your next episode asusual :-D

1 person likes this.
  8. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Saptu,,, that was really awesome narration...Enjoyed this episode very much. Was something totally different

Shanti

9. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot Santhi and swaran..
    yeah.. things areturning good.. lets see how this story goes further..

10. sujamom

sujamom New IL'ite

Hey sapthu,,
    Great story yaar...good turn!!
    i guessed somehow in between calls for sathya would be naren's???
    story is good..and sathya..good friend to Naren and his love towards kayal is agmark true..what else to say..
    i m thinking one more turn in this let see whether my guessing is correct in ur coming eposides...
    again cant leave this message without appreciating you..
    good..excellent...marvellous..what not...