1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 31

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 15, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 31​

"What? Did she say I love you..? Is that she loves me? What the hell? She is still not happy with Naren?", there were few more questions on Sathya's head. He didnt want to interfere her. She left her to continue.

"Yeah Sathya, I love you. I started loving you the day I met you in Trichy. Today, this day you are with me and I just have to admit that I love you, but I cannot do anything with this love.

I wish life shouldnt have given me more ups and downs. I tried struggling with my life all over. Kept failing again and again. I keep thinking what is the whole point of survival, but remembered my mothers last words," Never give up", but I never understood whats there to give up and live with when I kept failing in my life."

Sathya stopped her, "Hey, why are you talking about all these now? I am seeing you as a happy girl and no sentiments please......".

She interuppted again,"Dont stop me Sathya. I just want to talk. Talking after a very very long time. This is the first time, to a first person I want to open up whats in my heart. Please allow that to flow, even if were to be tears.

Let me continue.

I was sad after my mother's death. Then it was Kani who gave me the happiness. Now they have taken me from her, too. I wish to see her again. She would be 12 years by now."

Sathya got up from the seat. He excused himself and walked out of the room. He came back in about 5 mins and said that it was an emergency and he returned back. He kept his phone on the table and said,"Sorry ma, unavoidable call. That was an emergency. All was fine. So you go ahead. What were you saying?"

"I was saying I am missing my Mom and Kani. Dad and Amudha chithy has stopped contacting. There are no messages from them. My own dad doenst want me, what a ill luck I have got.

Do you know why I said I still love you? I have a reason. Its because of you today I am able to love my husband. Do you know why I got married to Naren?

I dont know until now why I want to tell you these. But, I felt so. I havent shared this to any one before. You knew that Naren was my senior at office. During the office trip we went together, he had captured a video of mine while I was bathing and other things.... and black mailed me to get married.

I could have told this to you. BUt, how can I? How will you agree to marry or love me after knowing what had happened? I just dont want to know if you would have agreed or not. Yet, I didnt want to break your friendship. I know how much Naren cherishes ur relationship with him. He always kept talking about you.

Now dont tell me anything like you would have accepted me or so. Yet I dont want to listen to that. Please.

I was forced that way to marry Naren. Later I went through a hell. The word Hell would suit the situations what I went through after getting married.
    It was one major wrong decision I took. Either I shouldnt have married him or I should have told you everything. I am not sure if you would have accepted me, yet, I dont want to know anything now.

Anyways, what has happened it has happened. I never realised and knew how to behave with my husband. I was just married and thats it. I did not know what else to do. I didnt know how to react.

He was first too good to me. He knew he was not getting anything out of me except for money and flesh thats all. I was not even giving myself wholeheartedly. I shouldnt be saying this. I feel so ashamed, when ever I was with him I just had you in my mind. I tried seeing you in him. When I failed to do so, I started hating Naren.

I hated him. I just saw him as nothing. He was my husband. I hardly spoke to him. And slowly in a period of 15 - 20 days of my married life, I saw him reciprocating the same thing. My life became like a mirror. He did teh same what I did to him. He hardly spoke to me. As a man he had his physical weakness, he utilised me for that. Only for that.

I was worried that there was nothing in my life. As you knew I lost all my beloved ones, my mother, Kani and even you. I lost the interest to live and to love. I had studied enough.My job gave me a beautiful hope. That made me courageous and failed to even look into the relationship I was supposed to have towards a husband and a life partner.

Having lived with failures, I didnt realise that love failure could also be possible for anyone. And when that happens, just take the life as it is and move on with what we have got.

But my mind was not prepared for that. Every minute and every second I just had only you in my mind. I could not concentrate on my married life. I felt cheated and hated me for that. I enforced my self to live with a person whom I have or had imagined to be with. He spoiled my life Sathya."

She sobbed. She sniffed. Tears ran from her eyes and touched her cheeks. Sathya didnt disturb her.

"Why do you want to tell me all these now Kayal? There is no use. You are happy with Naren. Thats is more important..."

"Leave me Sathya. I need to talk today Man..."

"Ok fine, ma. Can I ask you something? Could we leave this place and shall we go home. There is no one at home and you can talk to me there. I dont want to make a public scene."

"What about your business stuff?"

"O, thats ok Kayal. Thats ok. I can do that the other day. Now come on. Cheer up and shall we go home? And you will talk to me and we shall cook together. I learnt lots of recipes from Australia and from Mithra, she is a nice cook though", he gave a glenn and a quick Wink. He smiled at her and led her to the car.

"One more Obligation.."

"Shoot..."

"May I have a smoke??", he feared to hear her response.

"Yes.. but outside the car. And chew something when you come inside the car.. got it??"

Sathya walked around a bit. Spoke on the phone. He was pretty disturbed by the way all happened. He didnt expect her to think about him and live a dual life. What a life? It was his mistake.. he couldnt make it. Or was it her mistake that she didnt speak up.

Does she also know about the planner murder of her baby and also about what was happening with her ? Does she knew Madhu's trait? He was confused. But that was pretty clear as what he wanted to happen was happening on its own and he decided to wait patiently until things come out of on its self.. he didnt want to decide.

She cooled down. She was alright. She was calm. He started driving the car and within 15 mins he had got her back home.

He didnt want to start the topic again. It was around 12.30pm. So now he wanted to prepare something to eat. But she said she will not cook today. So they decided to order food from outside.

Slowly after sometime Sathya himself started the topic, "so what else you want to add in today?"

"I told you right I hated him. And I didnt want to even have his baby. Without his knowledge I was taking contraceptive pills to ensure that I dont conceive. But its all called Miracles. I did get conceived. I want to aboit the kid. I didnt want to have the baby Sathya. The man I am married to was not a good human. He had never been a proper husband. Hence, I felt that he doenst deserve to become a father.

I cannot say a single bad word about my Inlaws. Naren was giving more importance to his sister than his parents. Amma always felt bad on that. I couldnt go and say her about her son. I was even forced to live the life because of my innocent inlaws.

I wanted to aboit the baby. I wanted to leave Naren and go for good. I had decided everything. I planned to take a home. I planned to go seperately. I wanted a divorce. If I had got that too I wouldnt have come to you Sathya.

Your love could be for my heart, though my soul loved only you, my body was used to the core. I didnt want to come as a second hand to you. But I wanted to survive, but I didnt want another burden, a reason to stay with Naren. I wanted to tell my inlaws that I dont want to have this kid. I didnt have the guts myself.

Yet, I spoke to my friend. She knew a person who was an ayurvedic lady. She gave me a green powder kind of thing and said within few mins in taking that I will have an abortion. I heard how that pains, but I have been through huge pains than what I would go through. I killed my own baby.

I felt my reason was right. But, after that Naren just hated me. I made a mistake. I feel guilty Sathya........"

As she cried there was a sound of the door bell.. Sathya's and Kayal's heart pounded.. was that Naren????

Love will continue to bloom...

2 people like this.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Good going Sapthu...

Nice twists in the story!!!!!!!!

The suspense really kills :-(

3. mshanj

mshanj Senior IL'ite

Wow that's going gr8.... Good Job :thumbsup Sapthu...

What's gonna happen to Kayal... your twists and turns are unpredictable.. too good...

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the first FB Lalitha..
    so next episode la .. new suspense..

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Mshanj...
    These compliments encourage me
    !!

6. AnithAnand

AnithAnand New IL'ite

Sapthu....

EXCELLENTTTTT./.... Heartpound is not for sathya or Kayal... It's for us :)))
    Good Go....

Waiting for next as usual eagerlyyyy

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you AA..
    next is due tonmorrow morning..
    another 4 more to go!!!!

8. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Excellent episode.... But left us in suspense ....

Shanti

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh becoz Kayal told him I love you he was shocked.....I thot someone came there.......
    Was holding my breathe to know what happened for both of them to be choked nad he shocked..
    she is really pouring out...poor Kayal...
    They should have spoken in the resturant itself now who is at the door....
    Real suspense...do post it fast Sapthu....

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

great going sapthu...
    but i never imagined kayal to do abortion... Omg...
    !!!!!!!!!
    what next?!!
    this is indeed a great twist sapthu..making the story more and more interesting..hehehe