1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 30

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 14, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 30

Kayal was silent. There was a complete silence. She came out. She was pink. "When do you want to go?"

Sathya could not beleive his ears.Did she ask that? Did Naren accept or she is forcing her self to come with me? No idea. She repeated the question.

"err. yes. I am thinking. I need to make a couple of calls. Give me around 15 mins I will give you the exact time. "

"O,k. As I need to come home early as well. I have an appointment with the doctor which I completely forgot, Naren said he will take me today and will join you in the night. Would we be back before 7pm?"

"O Definetely. Its matter of 2 - 3 hrs. Its the long drive in this traffic that matters. Thanks for accepting to come with me. I will be back in 15 mins." Sathya vanished from the hall.

Kayal thought about the conversation she had with Naren. There was chilled fear when she called him. But he made it at ease. They wanted to meet the doctor today. That was the first thing he reminded her. He wanted her to check with Sathya if they would return back soon to make it for the appointment.

"Why are you asking this ma? If you want to go, then go. Please dont treat me this way. I am no where suspecting you. I know you and Sathya and dont have any discomfort in this. I leave the decision upto you and I am ok with anything you decide." That was Naren said.

Sathya made a few calls. He was back before the promised 15 mins. He told her that he needs another 20 mins and he had to take a shower and get ready.

Half an hour later Sathya came to the hall after getting ready. He saw Nalini and greeted her. Formally he informed her that he is taking Kayal to his office in Chennai. Nalini didnt say anything. She asked him to go and come back safe. She informed that she is going to her Latha's home and she will be back in the evening.

Sathya felt relieved. The next was Sabapathy. He was not at home as usual. Sathya called him to find out if he had to get something for lunch, but he was busy and replied that he will come home only by evening.

The next was Madhu. He didnt want to talk to her. He could feel the sheer hatred towards her even when he thinks of her for a second. But what if Madhu comes back home when Sathya and Kayal are together? So to ensure everything happens as per the plan, Madhu asked Nalini what will Madhu do there is none at home, and just for the formality sake invited her to join them as well. But, Nalini said that she will never be interested to come. So she is taking Madhu also along with her to Latha's home.

Sathya was completely happy. Until Naren comes back he will be alone with Kayal and he can do what he had planned for. Now his eyes started to search for Kayal.

Kayal opened the door room. She looked very beautiful. She was dressed in white saree with Maroon border. The saree and her colour were beautifully matching. As she walked up to the dining table, Nalini asked Kayal to give her some money. Kayal looked into her purse and found that it was empty. Sathya offered to give her. AS her opened his purse, Kayal could notice her picyure inside. Her eyes were in tears.

She controlled it. Yet, Sathya un- noticingly gave 2000 rupees to Nalini and said that he will take it from Kayal if required later. Saying bye both Nalini and Madhu left home.

It was Kayal's turn now.

Kayal turned towards Sathya. She didnt want to talk anything. She went and sat on the sofa. Sathya picked up the car key and asked if she would like to come. She instantly agreed.

Sathya started driving the car. It was already 11am by then. There was absolute silence in the car. He just want to check if she was ready to atleast listen to the songs. She didnt even see his side. She was gazing out of the window.

Sathya stopped the car near a shop and asked her, "would you mind, if I smoke?"

"Why would I mind?", she questioned bluntly.

Sathya knew with what difficulty he has got her outside and now, this kind of an attitude just pissed him off. He could not understand what made her feel that way. She was more or less yelling at him. "who forced her to come now?", he thought to himself.

He opened the car door and slammed the door behind him. He didnt speak a word and kept driving. After about few minutes Kayal questioned him, "Why you didnt smoke?"

"Now whats your problem Kayal? Who forced you to come? You com with me and show faces and yell. What do you think I am doing? ", he knew that he lost his temper, but, he couldn't take it.

As usual there was sheer silence and soon he heard the sniffing sound. O my god.. she started crying again.

Without a single word, Sathya just took a U turn and drove the car back on the same way he came in. "Now why are you going back?", asked Kayal.

Sathya halted the car with a screetch. He just jumped out of the car. He slammed the door and he walked few steps ahead away from the car. He lit teh cigeratte and started smoking. He came back to the car and pulled the water and gulped it until the half bottle was empty.

"Kayal, see, I am not here to fight with you. I wanted to spend some time with you in a decent manner. I just wanted to speak to you. You know now that I am well aware that you are my friend's wife. I was feeling bored so I thought I can bring you here. But, you iltreat me and yell at me. What did I do to you?", asked Sathya.

" I need to talk to you as well. I dont want to do that right now as we are going to your office", replied Kayal.

"There is nothing important than you Kayal. And, Iam at your service. My ears are all yours Madam. Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere.... "

"Ok.. do you like the fruit shop in Greams road?"

"O thats fine."

Sathya drove the car in complete silence and they reached the fruit shop at about 15 mins. All the way through both didnt speak anything.

He parked the car and walked inside. He called the waiter and tipped him some money and asked him to manage the crowd and not to let anyone near that corner.

The waiter put the reserved board on all the tables and these two went to corner table and sat opposite to each other.

Sathya checked out with Kayal about what she wanted to eat and he placed the order. There was a complete silence again. Sathya didnt want to continue the same way, as it will be a waste of time. He might not get the same kind of oppertunity again.

He started talking about his work. He spoke about his trip to Australia and meet up with Mithra. He told her about MIthra's life style and her boy friend. He stopped when the order as served. Now he glanced at the waiter boy to go and stand on the other corner. He nodded and walked away.

Sathya started sipping the mocktail milk shake. That was one of the famous drink there. And Kayal slowly felt comfortable. "Why are you having my picture in your purse?"

"Why shouldnt I? Is it disturbing you anyways?. Thanks for reminding me, its the time to throw that off as well. Wait,... here take your photo. enjoy!!", with a smile he handed over the photo back to her.

"To tell the truth I had the photo with me hoping that I can win your heart sometime. I knew you were going through a bad phase in your married life. So I was thinking about sorting it out and also hoped if things go on well, I can get you back in my life.

After coming here I saw your relationship with my friend. What else do I need? I am happy to know and see you people together. That is what all need. So I do not require that picture of yours Kayal. Glad that you reminded me today and I take this oppertunity to give it to you.

BY the way what is that you want to talk?"

" Where should I start??? Yet I still want to admit the fact and truth.. I love you!!!!!!......

""
    And before she could complete the sentence she chocked and Sathya lost his smile........

Love will continue to bloom....

2 people like this.

2. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

another twist with kayal's confession!! waiting to read the rest of the story!

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks rhea..
    for ur first FB.. where is ur episode 8?

4. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Good one sapthu.. Atlast Sathya & Kayal started speaking... Hope this is the first time... good. Awaiting for the nex one.

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Deepu..

6. AnithAnand

AnithAnand New IL'ite

acho sapthu.... sema twisttt.... what happened to this gal Kayal.. y kuzhapifying the kuttai :)

waiting for next posttttttt...

7. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

posted it just now sapthu!

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh did Naren followed them and come to the fruit shop??
    That both are shocked....Ok ok forget my imagination :) let me see what's in the next episode...

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hey what happened to our kayal now.?!!!!...

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Super twist now...

Shanti