1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 29

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 13, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 29

That was a lovely experience for Sathya. The first time he felt the feminine touch. He shivered when the water droplets fell on him from her hair. He loved the feeling even forgetting the fact that Kayal was his friend's wife. He wished if things would change for ever and let her be his life long..

He woke up now with a start. And he sat up. He saw her sitting next to Naren and holding his hands and pulling him up. Naren was not ready to get off the blanket nor sleep. How could Sathya think that way. Even if that was a thought, yet, these thought provoke unnecessary feeling in him. He just got out of the bed when Kayal offered him the strong filter coffee.

Sathya could feel and sense the strong flavour travelling from his nose to his throat. He felt it was heavenly. He knew now, in what ever manner it could be, he started missing Kayal from deep within. At every gulp of the coffee he determined himself that she was his friends wife and he had nothing to do with her.

It was just the same feeling as in the song from the movie "Eeram" and the song had the line, "Un aadai patalae ulukul saral Adikiradhu" from the Song "malai". Sathya was experiencing the same feeling. He was getting trapped between friendship, relationship and love, now its even lust.

He kept humming the songs and he was peeping out of the window. But, he didnt realise that Naren and Kayal need their space, yet, he didnt move out of the room. He did hear the giggling sound and then responded back, " Hold on guys, I am still here. Now I am going out." He smiled to himself. He walked out of the room without even the slightest glance. He could imagine the same feeling within himself. He was not sure if that was right. Yet, it was his birth right to love anyone from his heart. As far as that feeling doesnt harm or cause troubles, it safe too.

Naren woke up. He was not ready to come out of the room without a shower. Sathya was sitting with a paper with Sabapathy in the balcony. Though he looked as if he was immersed in the news paper, yet, his thoughts and mind was behind Kayal. He saw her face to face.

She was so beautiful. As the heroines in the movies. She was wearing a green cotton saree. Her Pallo was tugged to her hip. She lifted her saree on one side and was busy cleaning the dining table. She wore a creamish blouse with a normal cut. Her back which was pink in colour gave a beautiful look to the blouse and the saree. She had left her hair loose and there was 2 -3 jasmine flowers tucked on the hair with a clip. He could notice that she was wearing green glass bangles and had one broad gold bangle in between.

The toe rings glittered. She wore on almost three fingers on each leg. A perfect homely lady. He admired her from a distance. He didnt have the guts to look into her eyes, not even her face. She turned around to pick up something from the ground, thats when he saw her face. What a beauty!!!! She glittered like gold with the turmeric coating and her enless beauty has no boundries.

He heard the door unlock. Naren came out of the room. He glanced at Kayal and they exchanged a secret message. Sathya could not hold it any longer, but he was inquistive if that was real or a fake from his friends end, he forced himself to notice. Rather, he wanted to see Kayal's beauty in everything possible.

Naren spent his time patiently in the pooja room. Kayal went and stood next to him and after that he kept sindur on her head. She happily accepted that and walked back to the kitchen. She quickly set the table to eat. She came and called Sabapathy, Nalini and Madhu. Sathya was impatiently waiting for his turn. But she didn’t ask him anything but instead Naren called him for breakfast.

Sathya was disappointed. He didn’t want to join them for breakfast as he didn’t even take a shower. But Naren assured that’s ok and he can come over. Sathya could see the hot steaming Vada curry and idiyappam’s served at the table with a flash of hot steaming coffee. Sathya was falling in love with Kayal’s cooking and food. He wanted to appreciate her openly yet he restricted himself.

After breakfast Naren sat for 10 mins and he started to work. By then, Kayal had combed her hair. Her hair was cleanly plaited with a string of flowers and was neatly dressed and she stood near the door.

“Wait for me Machan, I will come and join you tonight.”, telling this Naren turned towards Kayal. “Honey, can I ask you something? I know you wil not say no.. but .. still I wanted to ask you….”, and before he could complete she completed the sentence, “go on with your drink, don’t forget to get the non veg items if you want a side dish too..”

“Machan, didn’t I say you yesterday, she is the best man. Look how much she understands me..”, there was a glitter in his eyes and so was in her eyes too. He gave a nod and took the car. She waved a bye and walked back home.

Sathya knew that this is the time for him to speak to Kayal. But he couldn’t stop admiring. What a splendid beauty!! But, as marriages are decided and made in heaven, Naren – Kayal’s wedding too had ups and downs yet, that’s so beautiful to see them together.

Now Sathya started loving her deeply. The love started to bloom. This is how he wanted his wife to be. She would be caring, lovin and understanding. But, he was not lucky enough. What if Naren didnt force her to get married, he would have married her now. He would have been with her now and wouldnt be there to save her from the major issues that she is in.

Even multiple drinks will not get him sloshed to an extent of forgetting her. The love had doubled and it had no boundry now. He knew very well that admiring his friend's wife is a sin. But before she became Naren's, she was his girl friend. So thinking about her whole heartedly is not a sin. Anyways he was thinking anything bad, he was just admiring her. He consoled himself.

Naren had already left to work. Madhu had left out side with the neighbour's kids. Sabapathy was busy with his day to day routine and meeting people of his same age. Recently he started doing the LIC business. Though Sabapathy didnt get much of an income by doing that yet he started making new friends. SO he was busy with his life.

Sathya thought for a while. Nalini, was a busy lady. As a mother she has completed all her duties. After both Naren and Kayal leave to office she spends her time in pooja and temple. A regular chit chat and gossip with the neighbour also takes place everyday. Madhu is left alone now. Sathya had a weird feeling, is it because Madhu is not married she behaves this way'? Wait lets get back to Kayal and see what she is upto before jumping off the topic, his heart pumped and reminded him.

Today was a pleasent day. He is going to ask Kayal to come out with him and talk to her. He first went to the terrace and he was smoking. First came Saroja, the maid of the house. She came and washed clothes and she took them down. In another 5 mins as expected Kayal came there.

He stood there frozen. He went next to her when she was busy with her own things. She came there to dry the red chillies. Probably for the masala powder. Sathya didnt have the guts to speak, yet he opened up and asked," Kayal.. can I ask you something?"

There was a cold stare from the other side. " What is it now?"

"No, I just wanted to know if you could accompany me to my office in Nilangaari. It will be a long drive, so thought if you want to join, I can take you too as you are at home."

O this time it was a worst stare. She didnt speak a word. Tears rolled out from her cheeks. She just got up and walked downstairs. Sathya didnt follow her. It would be obvious of their fight. But, this silence gave him a clear understanding that there is no way he can try to talk to her. He regretted. He shouldnt have called her, instead, he should have started the topic here only.

He slowly went down. He sat on the front portico. He could hear her whisper. He guessed that it was on the phone. The second guess was right - it was Naren on the otehr end. The worse thing, Why did you call her Sathya? He banged himself on the wall.

This happened while she softly spoke to Naren,"Sathya asked me if I can accompany him till his office. What do you say?"

O seeking permission? Was that necessary, what did I do?? Sathya was pale. And there was no reaction from Kayal's end. It was a wild or sure answer what he would have replied. .

LOve will continue to bloom....

2 people like this.

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

wow sapthu i really loved your words,the way you related to the "mazhaiye mazhaiye" song..fantastic
    so lets see what kayal gonna say..but if she went to ask permission,why did she cry?!!

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Quite interesting .....

lot of twists & turns.....

Waiting for more now...

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the First FB swaran..

Yeah Lalitha... things are twisting and turning.. the next episode is due tmr. Thanks for your fb,.

5. AnithAnand

AnithAnand New IL'ite

Woww Sapthu...
    Narration is excellent.. Eagerly waiting for the next episodes....

~AA.

6. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Nice Sapthu.. Now Sathya is confused is it.. Aiyo, I dont want Sathya to come in between Kayal's married life.. But still unable to confirm on Naren.. Great going Sapthu..

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you AA and Mathu.. lets see the next twist in the coming episode....

8. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

sema interesting..

waiting for next episode...

9. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

ohh... whts gng to happen sapthu..... my head is revolving...:spin:spin

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice going sapthu....
    Waiting to know what is next..