1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 28

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 12, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 28

Kayal entered first and she didn’t want to talk anything. She gave the vegetables to Nalini and she left the helmet on the stand and she went to the room silently. Naren gave a big smile and offered Sathya a hug after leaving the bag on the table.

Both hugged each other. Naren then asked, “ When did you come? You didn’t inform me at all? How are you? How are all at home?”

Before he could complete Sathya started talking, “hold on da, you just came in just now. There is lot of time to speak. And I came in today. There was some emergency and didn’t have time even to book a hotel. Do you mind me staying here for a week?”

“What a question? By all means. You shouldn’t be asking me this. You are free to come here anytime you want and go any time you want. You have all the rights.

Amma did you offer him anything to eat?”

“Yes Naren, he had snacks and tea. We were waiting for you. Have you guys had your dinner or should I prepare anything?”, Nalini asked back.

“We haven’t had anything. Its just 7.30pm now. Kayal said she will refresh and prepare something to eat. What have you got? Chicken or mutton? Sathya loves Chiken chilli fry and lets end with chappathi and a soup?”

“ O that’s a great idea. So it’s a leave for me from the kitchen. Hmm, I will assist Kayal. Chicken should be fine. It wouldn’t be heavy too. But I don’t have them in stock. Why don’t you guys go and get that and come back while we just prepare the rest of the items?”, asked Nalini.

“O that’s a great idea ma. Sathya give me just less than 5 mins and I will be back after a refreshment. Amma just prepare tea for me and Kayal ma. Wait da Sathya I will be right back”

Sathya nodded affirmative. He was unable to believe these things what happen in front of his eyes. He just loved to see them happy. But just couldn’t believe if that was Naren’s plot or did he change completely.

In two mins after Naren entered the room and locked himself, he could hear the sound of laughter and giggling sound. He felt Kayal was happy from bottom of his heart and he prayed God that at least this should not be a fake one instead should make her live a happy life.

Kayal opened the room. She was just the same. She has got some cheeks and looked like she had gained some weight. Sathya was feeling a sense of discomfort but that changed when Kayal just approached towards him and asked, “ How are you? When did you come?”, and that too with a bright smile, which Sathya had never seen before.

As said, but not in 5 mins, but in a bit longer than that Naren came out of the room. He was looking fresh and bright. “Thanks for waiting da. This Kayal girl had left the bed so dirty and I just cleaned and came da. Shall we go now in two minutes. Amma, is the tea ready?”

Kayal gave the answer, “Its on the teapoy and see while coming back get one cup of curd too.”

“Hmm will get that. “, he quickly gulped down the tea and got up from the chair. He picked up the car key and Sathya told him, “lets go walking.”

"Walking, hmm.. by all means. One minute please", Naren ran inside. " Kayal give me your purse. Do you have 500 rupees with you. I did not withdraw money."

She picked up the purse and gave it to him and walked away with a smile.

It looked so beautiful. Everything has changed. The first thing that struck Sathya was to speak to Naren about this. So he slowly started planning to about how to start the topic.

"So tell me machan. How is everything? How is married life? How is Kayal treating you?", asked Sathya.

Walking slowly Naren responded, "what else does a man deserve more than this? Best parents, wonderful wife, stress free job and happiness all over. Life is a bed a roses for me when my dear is around. So you tell me Sathya what made you come here all of a sudden? Whats happening with you?"

"It was never preplanned when it called BUSINESS, and you know that better right. Grand pa became serious. He has lost both his kidneys and he is kind of counting his days. Dad and mom fail to even get up from Grand pa's side. Every business deal fell on my head. Before Dad was helping me rather, now managing all alone is tough. I have completed a business deal. But, I have some final formalities to be made.

So by the way, are you working tomorrow? If not why not a drink today? I am too tired to move an inch."

"You are asking at the wrong time dear. Its a tough time in business. I dont mean the work, its the job profile now. I have to run around to different clients. And its going to be tough for tomorrow. I dont have office in fact, but got to meet few people. It would be a 2 -3 hr job only.

There are lots to talk Sathya, personelly, I wanted to come there myself. What about a meet up and drink tomorrow. I have to seek my Madam's permission too."

"O , permission, funny man. People do change. So what if your madam doesnt approve?"

"She will not say no. But, she feels good if I ask her. So thats why. If you are ok to wait for one more day, I will join you tomorrow. Do you need the car tomorrow or bike?"

"O don't bother about me. Just do your routine. I will manage myself. What about Kayal? Does she work tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow she doesnt work. Its most of the time, she prefers work from home. Its because of Madhu akka she wants to go to office. Its over loaded today. We shall talk tomorrow. Please da, dont mind."

They picked up the cooking stuffs and walked back. The whole house was giving a good smell. Nalini and Kayal were in the kitchen. Sabapathy back back from the park and there was no trace of Madhu at all.

The food was refreshing for the hungry tummies. Everyone sat to eat while Kayal and Nalini served others. There were few talks about business, travel, politics and finally they ended up with few fruit slices.

Naren and Sathya headed to the terrace and they had a smoke. As agreed they both decided to meet up the next day after their work. And Sathya knew now well in advance that Kayal will be at home and he could try his best to talk to her. But before that, he should call up Mithra and ensure that she doesn’t do anything and turn things haywire when it is going all right.

What a merciless change? Unbelievable. Thats what ran in Sathya's head. He would have smoked around 12 cigarettes by then and still just not out of the jazz moments. He loved this feeling to see our loved ones happy. Really happy that matters!!

But the past of Naren and previous behavior did not let Sathya in peace. Is that a drama? Is it a plot or fake? He was not ready to lose Kayal again. He came there to save her and that was his motto. Save Kayal. But things changed when he was here and its for good. Yet, he was still in the phase of verifying the facts. Any which ways Naren will come for a drink with him the next day and most of the things will be sorted out.

Ok, now lets try the luck, what if Sathya approaches Kayal and asks her to accompany him to work? And then later explain her that he came there to verify the facts. Will she like it? As she is now in a strong bond with Naren. What a dilemma?

He went to sleep. Naren and Sathya shared the same room. Kayal and Nalini slept in the other room. Sabapathy slept in the hall and Madhu went to sleep in the neighbor aunty house.

Madhu didnt interfere much. She didnt talk either.

The day dawned. It was a beautiful day. The whole house smelled like agarbathi and the back ground music with suprabatham.
    That sounded nice. It was a different life for Sathya indeed.

He always heard his servant voice who waked him for coffee. These kind of smoking smell and bhakthi songs in the background was never heard. In fact he never experienced it. He wanted to check who does this? As while he was there with Naren, he never saw his mother or Madhu doing this before.

Yes, his guess was right. That was Kayal indeed. She opened the room's door and Sathya opened his eyes slightly. He could hear the bangles and anklets sound. The next was the fragrance of turmeric and sandal. There was no artificial shampoo smell when she bent down to wake up Naren, it was Shikarkai.

Sathya could sense the wet and damp hair which touched his face while Kayal bent down. The smell was so refreshing and regenerating the energy. It felt so good.

Love will continue to bloom…….

2 people like this.

2. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Ooh.. Sathya is indeed seeing that Kayal is having a good life.. What next?? Sapthu you cant leave us like this :(

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

The Next episode is due some whre today ..
    Thanks for the first FB mathu..

4. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Nice one!!! Eagerly waiting for ur next one!!!

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Madhumitha
    the next one is on the way..

6. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Saptu,,, you left hanging in suspense.... Please post soon.... thanks

Shanti

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

now whats the next plan of sathya?!!

8. JananiSubbu

JananiSubbu Silver IL'ite

it ll be a shock for sathya la...
    will he just go back ...??

9. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Oh nice... u r nt allowing to guess wht wll happen evry episode is a twist and treat... ;-)

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you everyone...... Iam honoured. Iam happy atleast that i could keep up to your expectations..
    Sorry for being irregular. My body didnt give way for the story to be completed and was held up..
    and you all know that im not here in Bangalore during weekends..
    will try and finsh the story by NExt wenesday.. if its 35 episodes..