1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 27

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 7, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 27

This was the last idea. The only weapon now to save Kayal from Naren. Sathya was determined. No one ever knew what changes were happening and how things had taken a revolutionary effect over a period of time.

While Sathya and Mithra kept working out on the Plan A, Naren and Kayal had a lovely time together. They were in a different world. They enjoyed the loneliness and peace. She started learning to cook few of his favorite dishes.

Madhu was left alone. She had none now a days. Naren never had time for her as he was always with Kayal. Most of the time, Naren and Kayal came home late. They would even stay back at their friend's home and will never turn up at all. Seeing these changes Nalini and Sabapathy were very happy. They did know that there were issue in their married life and none of them tried explaining it to the elders at home, yet, they could sense them out. Now they could visibly see the couple being happy and in a perfect harmony and they were sure that everything changed for good.

Madhu did not feel that way. She knew that this change was not for good, atleast for her. The intimacy, the closeness and teh love that he had on her disappeared. The only thing that she feared had happened in her life. She was 36 yrs old. Until this day she didnt get the love from anyone other than her brother.

She also gave all the love to him. when Naren was 6 years old, her parents had another baby. The baby was admitted in the hospital for some kind a peculiar disease, she vaguely remembered the name of the disease too.

It was a baby girl. She was hardly 2 months old, but she was affected with some kind of a disease. Both Madhu's parents were running to the hospital and home all the time. They didnt even have time for the other two kids at home.

Madhu took care of Naren. She did the house hold work and she also ensured that she took care of Naren's studies too. She was all fine until she completed her 10th std and the kid was always in the hosiptal.

But slowly, her date was fixed. Madhuw as informed that the kid will survive only for few months. The parents were broken and so were the kids at home. Yet, the impact was more on the parents. Nalini broke down compeletly soon after the kid passed away.

In the distress Sabapathy could not afford and spend enough time for his daughter's studies, hence, Madhu discontinued her studies. But, she never did that to happen to Naren.

Madhu thought about the past. How much she had sacrificed for her brother and now he had completely changed. He slapped her today. He asked her to go out of the house and said that he has the authority to decide.

When did he get to know the world? He was so close with her. Is it possible for a third person to break the bond? She lost her parents love for her at her younger age. Nalini and Sabapathy still regret for the same.

They tried their best to find a good groom and got her married to one person. But, needless to say that her life was a perfect hell. She was daunted and tortured to all the possible limits and the last one was that she was alive.
    Sathya on the other hand had no clue of what to do to get Kayal out of the trap.Now after knowing the complete problem and issue that Kayal is going through, life was a hell for Sathya. He couldnt concentrate on work. His grand dad was serious and was admitted in the hospital.

Though there was no necessity for him to be present there, yet, he was called as he had to take care of the office affairs. The business didnt seem like a cake walk now. Each and everything was pretty tough and he was losing his focus.

He was thinking about the plan A. That will happen only with Mithra's help. But if that doenst work, then he will have to forcefully entertain the Plan B.

Here he will have to kidnap Naren and influence him with drugs. He had spoken about this idea to one his friend, who practices as a doctor.

His friend had informed him that there is a drug which is also known as the TRUTH drug, Its made up of a chemical combination sodium pentathol. This chemical relaxes the brain and doesnt allow the opponent to lie. This is the most common practice used by the police team to interrogate the suspects or the criminals.

So he was given the injections in minor dose which would help Naren to tell out everything. SO this was the second plan. So while doing this he will capture a video recording and give that to Kayal.

Now that will be enough for Kayal to understand with what kind of an animal she had lived her life. His main intension was making Kayal live a safe life. Living with him was almost a secondary issue.

He ensured that he didn’t disclose this Plan B with anyone. Not even to Mithra. Because the slightest clue to curb things to un manageable state. He just informed her about the Plan A. He has high hopes to say that things will be fine then. He didnt want to act as a Villian and do thing to get the truth out. What to do, without proving the truth, Kayal will never agree to even make an attempt to run off the trap.

Every day and every minute was a hell for Madhu. She started hating Kayal even more. She was sure that she has separated her brother and her.

Finally the day came. Two weeks of life in Hyderabad was an unfortunate hell. He called up Mithra and informed that he will be leaving Chennai that day afternoon. He asked her to be ready and he will get back to her when its required. So both got ready for the action.

It was 3pm when he reached Chennai. He headed towards Naren's home hoping that the couple were not at home.

Everything went well for sometime. It was Nalini first to greet. She asked him to take a shower, which he denied. Then he ensured that he communicated to Nalini about his stay for a week. He knew that at Nalini's decision Naren had nothing to say. SO before Naren could say anything he was sure that Nalini will be glad to have him here.

It was already 7pm. The snack was served. Nalini started talking,"Its not like before pa. We used to eat dinner around 9pm. Naren's father was very strict in that. But, now a day these two come home only by 10. We wont even know if they want to eat with us or if they have had food outside."

"Why, do they do overtime or what? How does Kayal travel to office?", it was Sathya's turn.

"No pa. Naren drops her in office and picks her up from there. They leave home only by 10am and finish the work by 6pm I guess. But, they roam and finally they come at 10 or 11 or even 12 in the night. I cannot even ask where you have been. They might take it bad. Now a days kids are not like before. Moreover, I know that you are close with Naren. Did you know if these two had any issues so far?"

"Issues? Between Kayal and Naren? No I dont know anything. After his wedding he doesnt communicate much. I guessed he was busy. So I didnt disturb too. By the way, how will he share his personal things with me now?"

"Ya ya thats right. Actually, We felt that these two were having a bad time. Both never even used to talk. I was scared to ask Naren and you know Kayal, she doesnt speak a word, its all Smiles.

Now last 3 weeks, they are going around. O my my, I should not put a black eye myself. She cooks for him. She talks to him. She laughs aloud. A complete change in Kayal and Naren. We were worried why these two are like this? Is this the reason we got them married?...", before she completed the sentence, they heard the bike sound.

Nalini ran to the door and it was Naren and Kayal. She was carrying a bag ful of vegetables and his helmet while he came back with the tiffen box bag. All three.. Kayal, Naren and Sathya froze on seeing each other......

Love will continue to bloom...

3 people like this.

2. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

good going sapthu...waiting to see what sathya decides now, what madhu does and how kayal takes it when she comes to know what naren did to their unborn child!!.....

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

will get some instances in the next episode. lets see. I should finish in by 35 episodes

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That is going on really interesting now...
    Lets see the reaction of the 3 in the next chapter.

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks for the FB aruna. missed you a lot these days ...

6. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

The story is getting more interesting now...

Shanti

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks shanthiii

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

that now our sathya knows all the truth(atleast the present) what is he going to do...plan A/B or none?!!!
    waiting for your next episode sapthu :)

9. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

sure swaran tomorrow will be the next episode..
    and wait for the twist!!!!!!

10. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

every episode is interesting and rocking....cant wait for the next one