1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 26

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 6, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 26
    “What a freaking life is this? I have to do something to break up a relationship and then try patching up the same kind of relationship again..”, Mithra was telling her room mate. Her room mate didn’t understand the head or tail of the issue. But all that she knew was that Mithra was drunk and she wanted to talk something.

We have seen the coin. It’s not the same on both the sides. The same logic goes with life. Never did anyone think that Naren would change his attitude towards Kayal.

“Have you forgiven me Kayal? I am sorry da, I love you more than anything else. I suspected you to be close with Sathya and that’s why I did all these to you. Please believe me”, saying this Naren held her hand tightly in a temple.

“How many time will you keep repeating this? It was my mistake I didn’t communicate with you. I felt that our marriage life was going for a toss and we are losing a grip on each other. Shall I tell you a truth. I want to say this as I promised that I will not hide anything from you.

That day I didn’t go to office, I went to a doctor for consultation. I was frustrated. I did not know where my married life was taking me to. I was not even able to bear a baby and my husband was not loving towards me. What was the point? Was there any mistake from my end? I wanted to correct that. I spoke to the doctor. And that really helped Naren.

That’s why I didn’t have the ego, I didn’t have the concept in my mind like – you come and talk to me first. Afterall we are going to share the rest of our lives, why shouldn’t I give in?

I promise you Naren. I will be truthful to you. I was a virgin before my wedding and I have given myself only to you. I don’t have any one in my mind and soul. Its only you.

I have a motherly love and fatherly love from your parents. Madhu akka doesn’t like me . I know it will take time, but she will change too. But, atleast you be loving to me and show me your love Naren, I will be your slave life long.”

“Why do you say all these Kayal? Why a slave? You are our Maharani. Not the way my sister calls you, but you are the Maharani in our family. I promise you that I will be truthful and loving to you my life long”, Naren hugged Kayal.

We will be born with these relationships only in one birth, the next birth we don’t even know where and what one will be. Why should we carry all these ego and unrelatistic life style? Atleast now that our Kayal and Naren started loving, life should go on well.

Not that soon… the destiny has another plan. Lets see what does it hold more for Kayal.

The short trip was refreshing. It gave happiness. They understood each other. But Naren’s heart was pounding him hard for what he had done to Kayal. Where did his brains go? Why did he have to listen to his sister? For his sister’s happiness sake, he would have lost Kayal.

As soon as he came home the first thing he did was he ensured that Madhu was not at home. He quickly locked himself in her room and removed all the DVD and all the videos that he had given her before. He then formatted her computer and he double checked that everything was clear and there was not a single trace of his previous lifestyle with his sister. As promised to Kayal, he wanted to start a fresh life.

He never expected Madhu to turn furious on this. Her possessiveness on her brother now grew to greater heights. She was not able to manage. She screamed and she used words. None of them understood what was the real fight about. Naren locked himself in the room.

He pacified her and explained that so far what ever he did was to make her happy. Now he needs a life of his own. He doesn’t want to spoil his life with all these things. He had promised that he will keep Kayal happy, and he will do anything for that. He spoke to her politely. He begged her to forget things and lead a normal life. He wanted to be happy with his wife. He doesn’t want Kayalo s to come to know about all these.

That looked like it didn’t go through Madhu’s head. She was sure that he will now listen to each and every word of Kayal. Her security, her funds and fun will be at stake. She needs to think fast. She needs to think about doing something. But than being polite and plan for a plot, she screamed.

Again this was an incident first time ever, Naren slapped Madhu and screamed back, “It would take me seconds to send you the mental hospital again. Its me who earns, its my house and you have to listen to me. The more you create issues, I will ensure that you will be thrown out of the house like a street dog.”

That was pretty much rude. That was one incident that none could believe. The lady whom he worshipped as his mother, sister, a friend and a well wisher, and in front of whom he hardly sat, he slapped her back today. How did that happen? What could be the possible cause? Both were not ready to speak. He confirmed that its another issue and he doesn’t want anyone to question him anything more on this issue.

Kayal was not able to understand what made him to do that. May be Madhu did not like him being with her and he gave her back. Nothing is true and sure until anyone of them opens up. And which doesn’t seem to happen.

------ AUSTRALIA-------

Mithra was thinking to herself.

"Let me just make a rehearsal of how to go about the plan. Plan A:

Sathya will be there in Chennai. It would be an unexpected arrival. He will ensure he stays there in Naren's home. He will also ensure he talks to Nalini aunty to find out how much she will support Kayal. And the second person is Madhu. He will have to do a close watch. Once he is sure that everything is fine. He will ask me to call Kayal ensuring that she will be in mute and I have Naren on the phone conferenced between three of us. Sathya said he will ensure that he will make Naren drink to the core and he will walk out of the place and hint me to call Naren.

As we have Kayal in the line, Kayal will come to know everything. That’s it she will leave Naren and her life will be in peace. What else can I do for my friend, who gave he life for me? I just screwed her life. If not for me, she would have been married off to Sathya and both would have been happy. I spoilt everything.

So the whole plan is about making Kayal aware that she was not married to a human, but to a cannibal, to a man eater, to a flesh eating animal.. What else should I name Naren. By god’s grace I escaped from his trap. Moreover, even if I were married too, I wouldn’t have stayed this way my life long with a person like that.

This girl I just dont understand what is the point in screwing her life. I wish everything gets settled for her soon."

--------

"Enough of what she had been through because of me. How didnt understand the prority between sister and wife. Now atleast everything should be good. All I wish is I should be a good husband to her and also ensure that she doesnt come to know anything about what I did for Madhu.

Enough of the cruelty, Falling in love is a wonderful experience. I am loving it. And more over receiving love from a person is also the best. What a beauiful life..What else do I need.....", thinking this Naren spent his day dreaming at the customer site.

Love will continue to bloom.....

3 people like this.

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sapthu, Well narrated.. so eager to know wat happens next..

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

will come in the next post .. tomorrrow..

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

omg,now this plan of sathya might screw up kayal's life...oh god..is this really going to happen..if so kayal will be shattered and might even end her life..!!!...god save kayal?!!! and hope sathya comes to know of all these...
    BTW,what happened to PLan B sapthu?!!!

5. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Oh... Very nice sapthu.. i didnt expected this plot... super good... expecting the next episode...

6. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

wonderful twist and going on well sapthu..u rock

7. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Super good Saptu.... Waiting for the next post...

Shanti

8. AnithAnand

AnithAnand New IL'ite

Wow Sapthu... Wonderful... Waiting eagerly for next post. Pls Save Kayal... Hope sathya be a harmless fellow..

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hmm interesting..
    At last I could catch up with all the episodes :)
    Now waiting to know how the plan will be carried out and how well it will work out.......

10. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

wow.. nice one.. i hope things end well this way.. somehow sathya should know this and should not make any attempts