1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 25

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 5, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 25

As Kayal neared her home she saw Nalini waiti
    ng near the door step. She gave a relieving smile as soon as she saw her. Nalini came near the gate to take her inside. After the dinner, Nalini called Naren and Kayal and spoke to them. She advised Naren to take Kayal for a small outing for a day or two. That would be refreshing and that will feel good for both of them.

Kayal didn’t speak a word. Nalini spoke for a while. Explained why she wanted Naren to do that. But, Naren stopped her and said, “ I understand amma, if she has leave that doesn’t mean I will get leave too. We have audits in office and you are seeing me everyday stuck with some work or other and coming home late. Apart from that what’s new in going together to a different place and spending so much of money?. Thanks for your time and advice. This will not work out. Ask her to cancel the leave and get back to work, at least by that way she can en-cash her unavailed leaves.”, saying this Naren walked away from the place.

Now Nalini knew that there was no point in explain this to Kayal and Naren. Both wanted two different things. All that she could do is to pacify Kayal and gave her another word that she would try and speak once again.

Kayal went inside the room and saw the room was empty. Naren was on the phone and was standing in the balcony. She could only hear whispers of his conversation. Now that didn’t work, she cannot go for an outing with him. That idea was ruled out. The next plan was to follow what the doctor adviced her.

The doctor told her that she needs to be active in communicating with him. Now all that he knows from her is that she can give a satisfying sexual pleasure to him and apart from that he is not interested in knowing her likes and dislikes. So what she has to do now is to talk to him. She should do what he likes. So far she never made an attempt to cook and serve his favourites. She has not even communicated with him in any affairs.

It was her lack of interest. May be Naren was looking forward for that kind of a thing. May be he was expecting his wife to communicate with him before he could. As per the doctors advice Kayal wanted to take the first step. But it seemed as if it failed. She didn’t want to give up. Her intension was not to leave Naren, but to live with him. If she doesn’t succeed then the next step will be as per the plan. She wanted to give in whole heartedly.

The next day, there was nothing special. But Nalini prepared fish curry and mutton roast along with rice and rasam. That was Naren’s most favourite combo. That was the first time Kayal paid heed to listen to it. Nalini usually purchases the fish and the ingredients herself. She doesn’t make use of the mixer grinder instead uses the motor and pestle to grind the masala’s and coconut. The mutton is first marinated and then prepared with a mixture of many masala’s till they are dry. The last step in fish curry or the mutton was to add a tadka with oil, saunf, crushed garlic and some curry leaves and added as a final touch.

Kayal now learnt the steps of how to prepare her husband’s favorite food for the first time. She used to cook. But her simple cooking took hardly 1 hour to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner. She didn’t concentrate much on these tasty topping or didn’t wait to see how the aroma was. Yet she had heard that her simple cooking was delicious.

Naren came home on time. This time he wore a smile on his face. She understood that there was nothing that bothered him today. So she can start with her next plot. The dinner was splendid and was more than what he expected, “ amma, whats this fish? The curry is too good today..?”, that was Naren after he tasted the fish curry.4
    “O thats Bangda. Usually I prepare only deep fries using that fish. Today thought of making nice fish curry. Good, that you liked it.”

“hmm… its nice. And who prepared the rasam?”

“That’s was prepared by Kayal.”

“Now tell me Kayal, what have you decided. Have you planned to get back to you to work or is it that you will wail away your time sitting at home and doing nothing?”

“I wanted a week rest Naren, please lets go somewhere I just need a break from home and office. Else, I am glad to be at home for this week at least.”

Naren gave a smile. This time it looked like the smile came out from the heart. She felt the change. May be she is not forcing her to love him, but truly started loving him to the core. Nalini, gave a smile too. She started cleaning the dining table. Madhu was in her usual ways. She didn’t bother much about the conversation.

Sabapathy was busy with the television. That was his usual routine. He usually has a cup of tea before he goes to bed. And Madhu also has the habit.

Kayal checked out with Naren if they wanted to go for a walk. That was the first time she asked him something of her own. To her surprise, he gave a smile and immediately he answered yes. He changed to track pants and t shirt and they both went for a walk. She tried holding his hands and he responded too. Slowly they walked, but a complete silence prevailed.

That was the first time ever, Naren felt the love from her. He held her hands tightly. May be he was expecting the same kind of love from her too. As he was not aware of how to express his love, he wanted the love to be felt from her end too, which was missing all these days.

The same day night, there was a complete intimacy between the couple. This time it was not pain and war, but, it was full of love. They felt the warmth, they spoke to each other. May be things were changing. First time they asked each other liking and disliking’s. They proposed each other, though that was late, it was better late than never.

Things were changing for good. He took a leave for a week. A small trip was arranged and they went for a small trip for two days. These two days they spent time with each other, they roamed around.

This was the first time he spent some money on her to get her a silk sari. He got her flowers. He regretted for what he has done so far. He asked sorry for what he had done and how he treated her.

"Kayal, may be the way I proposed to get married to you was wrong. But, I loved you with all my heart. Mithra never came to my mind. You were my first love and my last one. But I became furious and hated you and Sathya for loving each other. I couldn't take it. I was angry. I showed my anger in some different manner. It was nothing but lust that I had on you. It is all over. I am done. I have seen enough.

I know I have troubled you so much. It pained to know that you hated me. But you never came back to me to talk a word, that made me hate you. I did so many other things in the hatred; yet, I don’t want to talk about that anymore. Now that you have come back I will ensure that I can be a good husband.

All the while I was sure that you had Sathya in your mind and you were behaving this way. But you never understood the deep love that I had on you Kayal, but, and because of that the hatred that I had on you, I cursed my self for having married to you.

Forgive me Kayal. Forgive me. Before I could start a fresh life with you there is one more thing that is pending from my end. I will have to complete that. Just give me some time. May be a weeks time. And believe me I will keep you happy all my life. I promise.", Naren completed his conversation and Kayal listened to him completely and gave a smile.

"I am sorry too, for neglecting you. May be I was the source for your behaviour. I didnt find the root cause. Now that I know, I will promise that I will not hide anything from you and you too promise that you will do the same. I am sorry for hurting you so much.", she shed a tear.

Naren kissed her on her forehead passionately. This time it was not lust, it was pure love.

--------- AUSTRALIA--------
    On the other end of the world..In Australia...

"So we are all set to go. I will delay this plan for another 2 weeks. So after my work is over, we can fix this issue and get Kayal come out of the trap", that was Sathya to Mithra.

"Now what happened? I thought we will be doing all these this weekend while you are in Chennai. Now you are again postpoting the whole plan will drag the entire plan."

"I know, that, Mithra, What am I supposed to do? Ok fine leave it. My job needs me and My grand dad is ill and we need to get his health fix else mom will never allow me to move anywhere. Just 2 weeks time and I am sure we can get that fixed. Dont ever forget what we discussed. Next month by this time we will have Kayal back from Hell and she will be in the bed of roses.. Mind it without Thorns.

Bye bye for now.. will catch up with you on the call..", Saying this Sathya left.

Love will continue to bloom......

1 person likes this.

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sapthu,, good that Kayal started smiling.. Naren also changed... awaitong for the next episode.

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thank you Deepu..

4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Saptu,

Has Naren really changed??? or another trap for Kayal.....Awaiting for the next post....
    Shanti

5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Hmmm going good..

Waiting for more now :)

Hope Naren does not have any other plan on his sleeve now..

6. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Wow.. good that both are now changed initially.. let their love blossom continues.. :)

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you all for all the replies..
    pls wait and see how things change...

8. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Hey kayal is trying to revive her marriage and Sathya is trying to make her come out of it..
    What will happen now?? Moreover, has Naren really turned around or is it another play?
    Will Kayal be with Naren or come out of the marriage?? Too many questions!! Good episode though.. Liked a lot of the way Kayal is trying to pull up her marriage..

9. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks Madhu.. just wait and see. The next episode will give u a slightest Idea..

10. AnithAnand

AnithAnand New IL'ite

Hi Sapthu,
    when can we expect the enxt episode... It is thrilling and feel happy to read...
    Good Go..

Regards
    AA.