1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 24

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 2, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 24

“How come you have come early? O.. this saree? Its too good. You are wearing it after a long time right?”, asked Nalini with curiosity.

“Hello amma! I had so many leaves left and felt I need some rest. So took them. I will be returning back to work only by next weekend. Amma, can I ask for a cup of coffee?”

“Anything for you dear. Give me a minute, will be back with coffee.” Nalini went inside the kitchen and Kayal went to her room to have a refreshment.

“I don’t know what this Maharani has got!! Hmm see my mom hopping to the kitchen when this lady asks for a cup of coffee…”, boiling with jealousy Madhu commented on Kayal.

“Here it is ma. Its warm. Drink it soon. So how was the day?”, asked Nalini.

With a smile Kayal sipped the coffee. Needless to say Nalini makes awesome filter coffee and that tastes heavenly when had warm or hot. Kayal loved it. But today she wanted to speak to Nalini.

Kayal ensured that Madhu was not around and slowly started the topic. “Amma , I have taken a long leave to be with Naren. Its been a long time we spent time with each other. Atleast there should be some conversation, even that is not available as we both are busy. Could you please ask him to take 2 days leave atleast and take me somewhere. Away from home and office please..?”

“Why are you hesitating to ask me this? I will gladly do that. You too need some break Kayal. I will talk to him Kayal. What kind of a place you want to go?”

“What about Jolarpet? Heard a lot about the Yelagiri hills. But have never been there. So just for a change can you ask him to take me there?”

“Sure, let him come today. I will talk to him ok?”

Nalini disappeared as soon as she heard few of neighbors called. They all go for a evening walk in the near by park and also go for a chit chat session. Nalini always had a good name for being a wonderful mother in law and also for getting a daughter like daughter in law like Kayal. Everyone envied her.

Kayal was pretty tired. She went to take a shower and locked her self in the room. She hardly came out of the room when Madhu was around. It is a usual habit for Madhu to pull her for a fight and then mock at her. That hurted Kayal a lot. Though Nalini supported her a lot, yet, she was also teased and mocked by both her son and daughter. Hence, Kayal stayed away from all these things.

Kayal knew this is the last attempt she will try from her end to regain her married life back. Apart sex and money she hasnt given anything to Naren and havent receieved anything from him in return too.

She knew that she was blindfolded and was pushed into this situation. She like the innocense of Nalini who believed her son to be the best and was proud of him in all his ways. So the decision to communicate anything what ever will be something bad that she could not take it.

Nalini's love was of no bounds. She treated Kayal with so much of love and understood her in each and every way. But talking anything about her son will be difficult. Kayal had the strong belief that its not going to work out. Yet she doesnt want to give up. She wanted to try all possible things and have a check and see if she can find a better husband in Naren.
    She had applied for an appointment online for a psychiatrist. In fact that was some thing like a counseling. She wanted to check if she is all fine. Or is there a mistake from her end like over expecting or acting something weird.

She met one of the doctors that day evening. She saw the name board Dr. Chandrashekar. She kept staring at the board when the receptionist mentioned that he is one of the best doctors in this industry. She was not ready to get convinced. But rather asked if any other lady doctor will be available for the same.

The receptionist looked at the schedule and asked her to wait for 10 more mins and there was indeed a lady doctor who was in the psychiatrist profession. Kayal thanked the receptionist and waited for her turn.

There was a complete silence. She was not sure how to handle the situation. She was feeling uneasy to discuss so many other things to a male doctor. yet. She was not completely happy about coming there. She just informed Nalini that she was going to the office to meet someone and there was some issue at work.

Nalini wanted to accompany her as Kayal never leaves the house after she comes home. First time ever in all these days she left from home after she came back. She assured that she will be safe and will Nalini in regular intervals. But Nalini was a bit scared in letting Kayal go at that point of time. She called up Naren and kept him informed about Kayal.

Naren just listened to Nalini and assured that on the way back home he will pick her up from the office and come back. Nalini felt a bit relieved. Naren was held up on the way and he wanted to go to her office. But, he knew that it will take more time, hence called Kayal to check where she was.

Kayal was sitting patiently waiting for the call from the doctor. And on seeing the call from her husband make her panic. She didn’t want anyone to come to know about what was going on. Hence she picked up the call and she before she could say Hello, Naren said, " Kayal, I am a little held up. I cannot come to pick you up from office. Amma called in just now. You take an auto and come back home. How long will it take?".. there was a silence. At the same time the doctor called her in.. "Yeah, Naren, will take another 1.5 hrs. Bye".
    She hung the call.

She knew that Naren doesn’t usually worry or respond for this kind of an answer from Kayal and same goes with her. They hardly talk for a minute over the phone and when met directly, it’s hardly one or two words. The phone conversation was much much better.

She had to attend to the doctor. She ran inside the consultation room and the reception locked the room behind her. She saw the lady sitting in front of her was dressed in a light Orange - green saree. She was wearing glasses and was gazing at the computer.

The lady was the doctor and she asked Kayal to sit in front of her. First she introduced her self as Preetha. She is practicing in this proffession for the last 6 years. She comes to this hospital only when appointments are there. Likewise she attends many more hosiptals on scedule basis.

She said that Kayal will be given 1 hr time to explain her issue and why she had come there. Second Preetha will decide what has to done further, will that be medications or some actions to take the issue forward. She said it would take around 1.5 - 2 hrs for the complete session and she will be charging a thousand rupees for one session each.

It was Kayal's turn.

"I am Kayalvizhi. I was born to Susila and Chidambaram. I was the only daughter to my mother. We lived in Trichy. My mother expired of Heart attack when i was in in 9th std. Soon I came to know my father had an affair with another lady and he had a kid too. I was not left with any other choice other than getting along with them.

My chitty name is Amudha and my step sister name is Kanimozhi. I saw my mother in Kani. I loved her and lived with her for 2 years while I passed my 10th std and was awarded distinction marks. Soon I was asked to move to Chennai as I got free seat in the school along with my friend and my parents, Kani both left to Singapore leaving some property as cash and land for me and I have never saw them again." she wiped her tears and chocked a bit.

Dr. Preetha offered her some water. Kayal continued, " Meanwhile my close friend, Mithra, who was more than my mom, looked after me. Her dad was very understanding and helpful. The best part was Chithra Pati who is Mithra's granny too took care of me.

I fell in love with a person. It was a love at first sight. I came to know that my friend Mithra also loved the same person. His name is Sathya. He was Mithra's cousins friend. Sathya too loved in return. But the gratitude towards Mithra's parents and the friendship, made me forget the love.

I sacrificed my love. Meanwhile I came to know that Naren. Mithra's cousin loved me. We were working together in the same company. I have completed Chartered Accountancy and my graduation while Naren was a graduate alone.

During the office outing, Naren tried capturing my private pictures and videos and threatened to get married to me. I too had to accept.

My parents never came for my wedding. I was married to Naren. And Sathya also rejected Mithra's love. I tried forgetting everything and gave myself to Naren. But I don’t find any way to please him.

He doenst care for me.He is only behind me for money and sex. I earn pretty well than him. He has just taken me out only one - Our honeymoon. He has not even purchased a drop of water so far.And I had a miscarriage few days back and he is not even bothered about that and doenst think what kind of pain i will go through. BUt he is back to his routine.

I am being loyal to him in all ways. I dont have anything to fear about. I came to know if there are anything that I need to change to see changes in my Husband's attitude? I want a happy family. Its been years since I even smiled. I just have a dry life. Please advice doctor.."

She completed.. while she made the doctor think and
    the doctor advised her a few tips. With a new hope, Kayal returned home..

Love will continue to bloom..

2 people like this.

2. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Oh Nice,

Very curious to know the end.. still how many episodes are there for kayal's happiness..

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Sudha -- may be another 6 + 5= will finish by 35 episodes..
    lets see..

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

what did the doctor advise??...curious to know...
    how is going to be their yelagiri trip!!!...lets see :)

5. AnithAnand

AnithAnand New IL'ite

Story is really goes well... My goodnesss.... it was awesome... We are expecting the next posts...

Hope it should be the pleasant end..

Regards

6. JananiSubbu

JananiSubbu Silver IL'ite

thank god kayal has been given a solution....
    simultaneously sathya is also planning about kayal s life....
    WILL LOVE BLOSSOM have a happy end?!?!?!

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Ohhhh.. Very nice episode.. This episode seems to be summary of all episodes so far.. Good going.. So eager to know about kayal`s trip with Naren & Doctor`s advise which brought Kayal, a New hope.. Hello Spathu, wat hpnd to our Hero Mr.Sathya & his plans...

8. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot ppl.. few more episodes to go for Kayal's happiness
    :)

9. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Good going Saptu....

Shanti

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Shanthi