1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 23

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Mar 1, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 23

"How I wish all goes well and I get her out of the trap!! Hm.. I am just scared because of Mithra.. will she do something? I just don't even want to give a single hint to Naren. That will make her life worse.", speaking to himself, Sathya wandered in the balcany with one cigeratte.

He had asked for the tickets to go to India which was delayed by 2 more days. It was not yet confirmed. He was ready to pay any amount for a ticket. Its not India, it couldnt be done. It was all systematic. He was cursing himself. It was unimaginable fact that Kayal was through this kind of stress, both mentally and physically. Mithra was as usual sloshed and she was always carried away with mixed thoughts.

He went and woke her up. Gave her a cup of coffee and started searching for something to eat. Its a usual thing there as she never cooked and she managed to pick up something from outside for him as well or he ended up in eating some food outside everyday and for every meal.

He was not in a position to go out and eat. Hence a thorough search in the fridge he was left out with some dosa batter and some vegetables. She woke up and went for a refreshment, meanwhile he ended up in preparing some hot uttappams and managed with one onion chutney.

After about 40 mins she came out of the room. She was dressed perfect for the day and she was almost ready to go to her college. Sathya kept looking at her while she was busy in her apologies for not preparing anything and asked him to get something to eat from outside. She gave her timetable and informed that she will be back by tonight.

Sathya lost his patience. First thing being his ticket was not booked, second reason being even in this situation Mithra was busy with her own schedule like meeting friends and going to parties etc. He controlled himself and told her politely..

,"Sit down first. Listen, I am not leaving tomorrow morning. It will take 3 - 4 days for me to get a confirmation of the tickets. Second thing is you will not go anywhere today. We need work out of how we are going to proceed. Just a word by mouth and do the things as how things should happen will not work here. You know me and you know Naren. We need to careful that even a single word doesn’t give him a slightest clue of what we are doing here.

Food.. I dont have to buy anything outside. I made uttappam and onion chutney for both of us. If you could sit at the table I can prepare hot utapams and serve you."
    Mithra was thinking what to do next. She went and sat at the table, that expressed she was very much happy to have the food served. She picked up the phone and called few numbers. She then hung uo the call and confirmed that she will be at home with Sathya until he goes to India. Sathya was relieved.

Yet, looking at the hot steaming Utappams and onion chutney, she was drolling to taste the food. "Did Kayal teach you to make this?", she asked with a gigle.

He suprised, "why?"

"Because, it just tastes the same way as how used to prepare. And how did you that know it was our favourite. She usually prepares this."

"O, is that so? Is it spicy? In fact did you forget that I am a telugite? So, these kind of food are very much in for our taste."

"O yeah, a little spicy. Just pass that oil. Kayal says that onion chutney with a gallop of sesame seed oil tastes hevenly. I didnt get a chance to try that so far."

"Hmm, so what else she likes? I mean in food?"

"She loves icecreams, pastries like all other girls. She is very much into spicy south india taste. She can make chutney out of any possible vegetable, that tasted awesome.."

" O almost she cooks to my taste. What do you think Mithra, just tell me from your heart, Does she love me even now?"

" How do I know Sathya, dont you know that Silent waters are deep. So is Kayal. Very very hard to get her expressions and words. I regret for what I have done.. I spoilt both your lives." She shed few tears.

Sathya got up from his seat, went next to her and gave her a tight hug. "Its ok Mithra, now that you have learnt from your mistake, yet, dont worry we can get her back. And, after Breakfast lets work on the plan A and B. Now time for a cup of coffee. "

" O coffee, after breakfast, same as Kayal too. You both have loads in common. Hmm.. Will ensure that she comes out of the trap. I will do everything and anything?"

"Anything Mithra? "

"Yes.. why?"

"Then get your ass off the seat and come lets do the plan together..." That was pretty rude too.

"I know you will end up here. You cannot talk sweetly and polietely for 2 mins also. Now whats the plan?"

They sat down discussing their plan.

---- In India ----

" I could understand everything Kayal. Are you sure that you have come up with this kind of a decision? Do you what will happen later? You already know that you dont have anyone. All you have is your inlaws and your hubby.

Now, I know what you are going through. I know your some time now. I can really understand how its becoming hard to be with that kind of a person. yet, I would suggest you to have word with Naren regarding this and ask what does he have in his mind.", saying this Sindhu patted on Kayal's shoulders.

"Thanks a lot Sindhu. You gave me an idea now where to start. When I can handle a entriprise accounts without a flaw, I am sure that I can handle my life too. Enough of sacrifices and pains. So now all I need is a good lawyer and a house - a single bedroom house. I am planning to shift alone. I have around 5+ lacs in my account. I am working as well. I can manage.

Just look out for a house. Thats it, rest I will tell you after a week. Now I am going to meet the manager to ask for my leave." saying this Kayal walked away.

I know what I am doing. This is my last trial. i gave in my best to keep me happy and Naren happy. I went through all the possible humilation. SO now its my turn. A man who cannot understand a wife's feeling, who doenst even shed a tear or worry about our dead child, what is the point. He could be a good son and a brother. He was never a good husband or can be a good father. I am doing what I have decided. And this week is enough for me to work out my final decision with Naren. I wish Sathya doesnt come to know anything....

Kayal walked home from the bus stand.

Love will continue to bloom......

3 people like this.

2. mshanj

mshanj Senior IL'ite

Wow... Our Kayal has started to come out of her shell... Awaiting for your next post Sapthu....Your Narration is simply superb... All the best...

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot for the first FB - Mshanj.
    Its your encouragements which makes me write these..

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Hmmm... gud for Kayal....

Atlast making some strong decisions...

Waiting for Satya's plan to shape up...

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

oops,parallely kayal too is making some plans to walk out from her marriage is it...is that her plan...??...
    omg....but really cant judge what would be naren and his sister's next plot on hearing kayal's idea...
    god save kayal..!!!!!

good going sapthu,really nice...your writing is getting better and better as you proceed with your episodes and stories..
    all the best!!!!!!!!

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sapthu,

Well narrated. Good that Mithra also supports our Hero`s plan to save our Heroine. Awaiting for the next episode. Btwn you made me hungry by describing the uthapam & onion chutney.. :)

7. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

wow.. good that Kayal is also making plans to come out and live happily.. Great going..

8. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Oh.. so nice i wonder whether kayal will accept sathya's proposal after that...all should end up well...

9. sujamom

sujamom New IL'ite

hi sapthu,
    hope u r doing good..
    hmm now story has going fast interesting..but i m eagerly waiting for Kayal's result towards sathya.u know in our office suddenly they blocked this site inspite of this i open ur link alone in my onsite machine and read..u made this story very interesting..keep it up

1 person likes this.
  10. JananiSubbu

JananiSubbu Silver IL'ite

hey...
    waiting to know what is that plan A and b
    kayal have taken a good decision...
    but how will naren react to it..???