1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 22

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Feb 29, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 22

Kayal life was the same. Just the same and nothing had changed. She could sense that there wasn’t a slight change in her husband’s behavior before and after these incidents. Yes, there was a change in him when she was conceived. He was pretty good to her, but, now it’s back to square one.

She never expected Sathya to call her. But she didn’t want to talk to him. Being two reasons, one - she will cry and make him worry too, two - she will create a scene and screw up her life even more. Many a days she had regretted for not telling anything to Sathya. She could have given a shot, to check and see what he has in his mind when she says what made her accept for Naren's proposal.

Not that all men are the same. Some are different too. Why didn’t that come to her mind? Her mother is not there. She wanted one shoulder to hold and cry. There was no news and updates from her family. She was not sure what happened to her father's family. Its been more than 6 yrs since she met them and now she missed Kani even more.

She had to force herself to love Naren. That was an enforcement. But she was loyal in her own angle. She never betrayed him even in her thoughts. But, he never understood that. He did suspect her. He could not make her sit at home and trap her inside as her salary was most important one too.

She earned more than him. By all means, she was more educated than him too. He knew that very well. She was not able to understand why was she in this situation. Its all over in her life. She didn’t get love from her parents when there was a necessity. While she grew up she was utilized to take care of Kani, though she loved doing that. She was then asked to take care of the house, earn and listen to her husband. Give him all the pleasure and take the pains. And cannot even discuss this with anyone. Sindhu was there by her side. So was Sindhu’s mother in law. That was of no use. She was burdening them with her rubbish story and tears and she was not ready to do that any more. She knew that there is no reason and no point crying over the unhealed wound which was already created.

As she was thinking all these, she realized she was all alone. Though people were around her, she didn’t earn a single person in her life, by being good and silent. She didn’t even remember one incident when she had laughed whole heartedly. Yeah, there was one time she was doing that, while Susila was alive.

How life had changed. Not only for her, its for everyone. How we take it and how we go with it, all matters. I am sure one and all would agree for the same. We have seen people who can love 20 people and still can take the both the failures and success of love and call it an experience, where as a person like Kayal, love a person and suffer within unable to think and live and unable to forget the past and the love she had for that some one special in her life.

We are trying to see the whole point here as how one can take their life forward. Kayal was thinking the same. After a very long, in fact its been years since she was left alone like this. Today, both her inlaws have gone to their relatives home for a funeral and expected two days later and Naren along with his sister have left to some party.

She was not invited or even for a formality was not even asked if she wanted to come. Latha was there with her, but Latha went to chit chat with the neighbours. Kayal took a day off and wanted to spend the day for herself. Its been a long time since she came near the television. She wanted to see some thing.

To her surprise the tamil movie “Dhanam” was telecasted in one of the channels. Kayal felt relieved. Her life was more or less the same. She is a prostitute too, but, not for others, for her husband and she is only and fully used for that purpose. Kayal sat down. Its been a long time since she ever meditated. Susila had taught her few yogas and some meditative steps to relax. There was not even a minute for her all these days to even think that she knew all these.

She locked herself in her room. She closed her eyes. She made her mind gaze through her entire life. She asked so many questions to herself.

“What is the purpose of her life? For whom does she need to live? She had lost her mom, no trace of her father and his wife and kid, a husband.. and needless to talk about him, a saddist sister in law and in laws, yeah that’s the good part in her life. Atleast her inlaws were good.

Sathya, another inspiration for her to live. But what is the use now? Its all over? She couldn’t even bear a baby. She couldn’t even keep a baby safe for 10 months in a womb and give a life. What is the whole point of her birth.? Why does she need to go through all these?

Enough of these years. More than smiles, it was tears. She had to live a trapped life. There was no point in even thinking. Why shouldn’t she live her life? She remembered her mother say, “ Live a life which give happiness to you, people around you and when you turn back you and others should realize and understand the value of your birth by the way you live.”

Now what? What has she done so far? Her district topper records can do nothing. It was useful for a good school and a college treat. Her earning were for her husband and useless people. So, what has she done personally to anyone in life?
    She has not lived her life and haven’t given happiness to any one. She betrayed the guy who had hopes and love on her. She now knew what she wanted . She decided to live.. yes to live.. her life to the fullest.

She called up her mother in law, “hello, its me, ma. How long will you take to come home? ……ok. . huh.. ok. Fine.

Amma.. can I ask you something.. I know its not the time to ask, but I wanted to know. ……… yeah.. have you ever felt happy me being your daughter in law? Did you ever think I was making a good pair to your son?....... o nothing… iam all right. Just wanted to know……. O no issues. Iam fine. ……. Please come tomorrow we shall talk…….. bye for now. …….. Latha aunty is here……….hmm .. take care…….”

So that was the conversation. Nalini said she was happy in getting her as her daughter in law. But she said she knew that Naren was not a good husband to her. She herself wanted to talk about the topic and now … Kayal opened up.

Latha had come. Kayal was fresh. Latha saw the freshness in her after a very long time. Years later.. … She had the beautiful smile. The faded smile had vanished. Yes, Latha had guessed. Kayal has changed… for what? Why? She is also clueless like us!!!!!!!!!

“ So Madam ji? Can we start with our plan? Plan A and B. ?”, that was Sathya in Australia.

“Hmm.. as you say…”, and as usual she was not allowed to complete the sentence and Sathya takes over…

“Here, listen. Ask me ten thousand times I will explain you, but, dare you spoil it, you will not be there to see the world………. Shut and listen.

Iam leaving to Chennai tomorrow. I will go there as a surprise. I know that Naren and his parents wouldn’t have expected me. But that’s the whole plan. Naren’s mother is a good lady. So I am going to start my day with her. Will talk to her to understand how much she can support Kayal.

Next, your role is to call when I let you know, and talk to Kayal, without Naren’s knowledge, confence the call with Kayal and Naren and you will speak to Naren. So what ever you told me while you were drunk, you have to get that out of his mouth and she needs to hear…..” There was a silence………

“what me?????? “, thud.. Mithra fell down on the bed sloshed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love will continue to bloom……..

6 people like this.

2. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sapthu, good one. finally seeing some light and hope things will be fine. God no girl should suffer like that.

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

:) thanks archana..

4. Mahivanka30

Mahivanka30 New IL'ite

:thumbsup..Nice story...

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  5. JananiSubbu

JananiSubbu Silver IL'ite

hey...
    hope this plan works out properly...
    good to read that kayal has come out of everything.....
    will she talk to sathya now

6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

just wait and see how it goes.. will post the next one soon..

7. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

i could sense that kayal will be happy soooon..

nice narrating sapthu....u rock!!!

waiting for next one...

8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Finally atlast Kayal is coming to her senses. I want to see her as a strong woman above all these people. She has to fight for herself and make a life for herself. Hope she does that.....

Nobody can fight others battles only the person has to do that....

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

getting things out of naren's mouth that too in front of kayal...OMG...i really waiting to read the next part sapthu,,,
    you are taking the story wonderfully....hats off...

10. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Ha.. the story is really going interesting.. Let Naren tell those things to Kayal... ha ha.. I'm really eager to read the next part.. Post it soon..