1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love blossom - episode 21

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Feb 27, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 21

It was already 7am. Mithra woke up and got ready after a hot shower. She cleared up the place and cleaned the room. Sathya lay there sleeping on the sofa. She prepared a hot brewed coffee.She was comtemplated that she didnt share any information with Sathya. She had the morning coffee and was getting ready to go to college.

She woke up Sathya. Sathya was startled. He woke up, but there was no smile on his face. She could notice that some thing was wrong. "Sathya, did I tell you anything after I was drunk?", she started. The next question from his end was, " Do you have college today? Is it important to attend?".

She looked at him suprised. "Yeah, its an important thing. I have to collect few thesis documents from the college library. My classmet said he will come and get the papers. Its a one hour work. Next is to go and do some shopping and come back. What is it now?"

" Listen Mithra, I dont want to spoil your day starting the same thing early in the morning. I know how it feels to start the day with a negative feeling. Enjoy your day and come back. We have to do lot of things.. bye for now.", he walked away from the place and slammed the bathroom door.

She looked puzzled and was sure that she had said everything or atleast something which made him talk that way. She didnt want to go now. But she had promised her friend. He will be waiting at the library.That was important to have the work done today so that she can complete the papers by Monday or wednesday. The sooner she does, she can finish her course and start looking out for a job.

She gave a sigh. She cleared up the place and left the home, leaving a note, "South Indian food is not available, kindly adjust with what ever you can find from the stock".

Whats next? Where to start and how to end? That was a clueless no head no tail issue. Now everyone has created all possible damage to Kayal in all their possible ways. That was pretty easy. Now its hard to get her out of the trap. How is she there? If a simple move will spoil her life there? He started thinking like a detective.

Mithra has to come back from her work and that’s when he can start the whole topic once again and find all possible ways to get Kayal out of the trap. He had never imagined that the child like Naren's face and behavior had such a mysterious and horrible bad face. How to console Kayal and save her? The most difficult thing to even imagine. One small wrong move will make things even worse. A careful planning is a must.

And before that he has to work out on all possible ways to know what is happening there. He was scratching his head to think where to start. It’s definitely a hard task indeed.

He sat and drew some sketches. He recollected the complete conversation that he had with Mithra over and over again. It was already 2 in the afternoon and she has not returned. He tried reaching her and her phone was switched off. He now knew that Mithra has to end the game. She started this and she will have to do it, no matter what.

He hesitated a lot. And then dialed Kayal's office number. What if Naren was next to her when he rings to her mobile. So to be safe, he called her in the land line. The call was transferred to multiple departments and finally after 5 - 10 mins of search, they could locate her near the stock room.

She picked up the call. "Hello", and that was not her normal tone. Something is seriously bad. He had to action quickly."Hello", she said the second time. "yeah, Kayal? its Me, Sathya."

"Sathya..? O you.. what is it?"

She sounded as if she was not interested to speak.

"Hey, sorry if I had disturbed you. We need to talk ma. Just want to know when you will be free so that we can chat?".

"chat, talk..? who? With me? Whats there to talk? about what?" these series of questions were too much for him to answer.

"Listen, first I need to know if you are busy. Second, when will you be free and where should I call, mobile or land line?"

"See Sathya, there is nothing to talk. Everything what ever has to happen is happening. I dont find a point to see why I should make myself free to talk to you..", it was a dead silence then for 2 seconds.."I dont want to talk to anyone. I have things to do now.. and please dont call me again and disturb."

There was thud. She banged the phone down. That was pretty much rude. No one knew why she did that. He was puzzled. Whats that she doenst even want to talk. She was like.." oo is that you?", so she was not even expecting the call and not interested to speak. Now he has to act fast. The next thing he rememberd was where is that Mithra girl. How long ??????

She went entered the home and locked the room with a loud noise. Undoubtedly he knew it was her. "I am sorry.. scould me if you want to.. but, I was held up.".She looked at him expecting a scream or a yell, but all she could hear was "that’s okay." with a smile.

"So whats next? What did you have to eat? And whats that you want to talk?", Mithra started. And Sathya was endorsed looking at the paper and with gibberish words scribbled all over the paper. There were some sketches also.

"Now, hold that stupid questions back. And answer me. With whom is Naren very close? His dad or mom? Like, he just tells everything etc..?"

"None, with Madhu. Thats it. He hardly spoke to his parents. But he has great respect and love for his mom. At her one word he would stop everything or anything."

"Good, next, does Nalini aunty aware or does she have a slightest clue that her son is this kind..?"

"which kind? What are you talking?"

"See, Mithra you are well aware now that I know everything. Forget about what you have done and what has happened to Kayal. Now if you want to regret and get things back to shape, now then coperate and answer so that we can do something for her.."

"hmm..so tats what the party for? so you got everything out of me.. I mean the truth.. what else.. i cannot even deny anything, now shoot..."

"Ok, answer me, I put the question already.."

"No, Aunty believes her son blindly. But mom was telling me last time that Aunty was not happy with the way Kayal was treated by Naren. I didnt know what that meant. Mom didnt tell me in detail."

" O very good then. They have got some clue whats happening to Kayal. I dont have a clue what to do with this. I am blind now. Iam dumb. I cannot think. I need some help. "

"Can I...." and before she could complete " No thank you madam. I have seen and heard the biggest help you have done. Now you will only listen and action. Dont cross question.

I will plan and you will act. And the final output will be Kayal's happiness. Enough of what you have done to her. Now clear up the **** that you have created and dumped in her life.."

"That was pretty rude. I know what I have done. I will help you and make my friend come out of what ever she is in. But you dont have to talk to me like that...." and before she could complete..

"What.. don't talk to me like that..? What a hell..? If you had kept quiet, shut yourself she would not be in this state now. we would have been married and I would not be sitting like this leaving everything and break my head how to clear the mess.. Its you.. you did it and you know, you accept and finally say Dont be rude..?

Should I say.. Madam ji Please help me? Help Kayal? huh? what a nonsense? I can never even imagine to talk to you this way. Now shut and do what I say else I know how to things done without you.. mind you .. that .. you can never go back to your parents again....."

He slammed the door and walked away.And she looked just puzzled and ashamed.

Love will continue to bloom.......

2 people like this.

2. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Good for Mithra! She does not deserve any respect when she has done such a cruel thing to her very own friend! Things starting to look good for Kayal.. Hope she finally gets Happiness!!

3. mshanj

mshanj Senior IL'ite

Expecting good things for kayal in coming episodes...

4. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

ya ...yes expecting kayal to be in happy side in coming days...

5. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Wow.. Finally, Sathya is there to help Kayal..

6. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

hope kayal is happy sooon...

7. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Yeah expect some happiness on Kayal's side....

Shanti

8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hope Kayal would be saved by Sathya`s move.. Mithra is ridiculous... How can she does these things to her own best friend... anyways, Sathya is der to save kayal now.!! thank god!!!!:thumbsup

9. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Hmmm the story is moving interestingly!!!

Waiting to know how Sathya is going to save Kayal.

10. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

nice write up sapthu.. it will be interesting even more from now with Sathya's entry now