1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE BLOSSOM - Episode 7

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Jan 30, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Episode 7[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“So what are you upto? You never told me anything. You have completed your graduation and masters too. As per your request I have made you stay there for yor PG. Now what your plan? After this year are you planning to give me any reasons or are you coming here to take care of our family business..” , that was Sathya’s mother Radha. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sathya had to say something this time to convince her that he would like to stay back in Chennai for some more time. But even planned to open out about Kayal. “ Amma, I know.. I had been here for 5 years and I wanted to come there to take care of our family business. But this is not the right time. I told you rite, I have been placed in a company through campus interview. That’s a three years agreement and I wanted to work there to attain more experience. And one more thing………[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I don’t know how you will take it.. I am in love with a girl. She loves me too.. but she wanted to complete her graduation before she gets committed.. I cannot leave her and come…..”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yeah.. that was more than enough. Radha was even more furious. She screamed and asked him to come back after his graduation. Radha and her husband Viswanathan had been taking care of their family business. They expect their only son to take care of their business. But he is not ready for that. And being in love with a girl and just staying there and working under someone for a person is unacceptable. Radha was not able to take it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sathya’s heart felt light. he wanted to tell this to his mother for a long time but he hesitated. He was sure that she would be furious and she would not like her son being in love with a simple girl. He is the only son of a multimillionaire and how can he expect a girl who doesn’t even have a parents. No matter what he was determined to do and take anything for Kayal. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]His love for her was just increased day by day. They would say when you are addicted to some thing that’s very hard to quit yes.. Love was something of that sort. It is a feeling to which one gets addicted and they don’t want to quit. Sathya was not an exception to this.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The year ended and now the search for a good college began. Mithra and Kayal had scored good marks again. Kayal scored 92% and she wanted to join in college and do her Chartered accountancy. She joined in MOP Vaishnav College for women. She selected the B.com as major. She joined the INTER Level in Chartered accountancy. That required her to join in a company for internship. That was one the major criteria to even apply for CA – Inter exams. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The whole fact about clearing CA Inter and Final in the first attempt happens to only 10% of the total crowd. So Kayal knew now where to concentrate and what to do. She joined in a evening college and her classes were during the weekends. The day time she started to work for a company NOVA ARC and was paid 1200/- as a monthly internship.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mithra on the other hand didn’t choose the CA as another part as she was not attentive and concentrated on her studies like before. But her whole concentration was on Sathya. She joined the college and rest of the time as at home or roamed around. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kayal was very busy with her life. Naren too worked in the same company along with her and assisted in her studies and work. The whole beauty was that Naren was never aware of the hidden feelings for Kayal until they had been together. Most of the time he did the pickup and drop job for Kayal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Slowly he started liking her and loving her too. Sathya never revealed his love for Kayal to Naren as per her request. So he kept it as a secret. He just informed his mother about it and that’s the reason why he didn’t want to go to his home town.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Naren's nature was not the same with any girls. He did the extra mile help to Kayal to get her attention. She was just the same. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One evening Naren was held up in a office meeting. Kayal was in another office and had to get back to Noah Arc. She called up Naren and informed that she was waiting for him as she had to handover the reports before she leaves to office. Naren requested Sathya to pick her up and also collect the documents from her. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sathya did not deny or delay the request. He immediately went to meet Kayal. He was astonished to see her in saree. It was a beautiful brown saree.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kayal always loved to wear jasmine flowers and her hair was always plaited or tied up. But that day it was free flowing hair. He saw the beautiful earrings shaking in the wind. He admired her beauty from a distance. She waited impatiently looking at the watch. She waited for another 10 mins just tapping her feet and murmuring something. Sathya could see the tension on her face.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She was beautiful that way too. Her anger had a beauty as well. She was impatient now and called for an auto. Sathya knew now that it’s the time for him to atleast go in front of her. Else he was sure she would go off to her college or to the office. Naren would never spare him. Smiling to himself Sathya drove the bike and stopped with a screech in front of her. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He noticed a small smile that showed way through her lips. Her lips parted to ask something and she stopped immediately. She gave a surprised look. “Naren is held up with some meeting and he wanted me to collect some file. I can drop you in college..”.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Before he could complete she handed over the file and said, “ Thank you…” . And the next second she just went a bit away from him and said , “ I am leaving now.. I will go on my own. Thanks a ton..” She was gone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What a girl? She can never wait. She can never listen. Restlessness and why was this weird behavior. Was it only towards me or was it to everyone. I heard she was just fine with Naren. Why am I exceptional? Am I disturbing her? Or does she like some one else? I cannot think anything further until I know more about her.. she is just a mystery… Why the f**k did I ever see her ? Holy crap .. now I want to get rid of this feeling………..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With that Sathya gave a tight blow on his bike then he fled away. He met Naren and handed over the file. He knew that he was just going nuts. He had waited for 4 years now for this girl who is not even giving a positive glance. He tried utilizing the best time and managed to communicate his feelings to her. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He slipped his fingers into his pant pocket and picked up the cigarette and the lighter, as the phone rang.. Now who the heck is this? He saw the name NAREN.. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He picked up the call, “tell me Machan.. whats up?”.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Naren replied back.. “ I wanted to tell you something important , can we meet up at THE PARK around 9pm for dinner?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sathya gave an affirmative answer. Yes.. he is the right person. Most of the time he hangs around with her.. so now he should be knowing about what’s in her mind. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Sathya decided to speak to Naren about Kayal and his love towards her.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Destiny had another thought.. It kept another Shock stored for Sathya..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Love will continue to Bloom…………[/FONT]

2 people like this.

2. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

wow sapthu, i read all the episodes today. wonderful. i was stuck just wanted to read one after the other :) very captivating writeup. thanks for sharing your lovely stories with us.

3. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Saptu,

All episodes are great....waiting for the next...

Shanti

4. suganyarangasam

suganyarangasam Gold IL'ite

hi ma...
    naran is in love with kayal... i didnt expect this...
    what s going to happen???
    wil kayal and sathya unite togather??????

5. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

very nice one sapthu..every episode becomes even more interesting

6. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Wow nice twist and turns.. In between this love triangle of Naren, Sathya and Kayal, what is going to happen to Mithra!
    Hope Mithra doesnt spoil her studies and career in the name of Love!

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Nice twists in the story Sapthu...

Yesterdayw as waiting for you to post the same...

Waiting for the story to blossom now.....:)

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh both the lovers of Kayal is going to meet??? and speak about her....
    Who will be the 1st one to tell that he loves Kayal.......
    Interesting Sapthu....Hope to read the next one fast..:)

9. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot archana.. thanks for your encouraging feedback

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

will post the next episode by EOD>.

yeah Lalitha.. the two friends are gonna meet... iam not sure what will happen next.. lets wait and see..