1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Buried Memories - Episode 24

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 22, 2011.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 24

The day dawned as usual. But this is a special day. The family and friends got to gether for one wonderful occassion. As how a marriage is celebrated the same way with all the pooja and customs were carried on.

Seetha was dressed in a beautiful red silk saree. And the groom Varadajan was was dressed in silk dhoti and was already seated in front of the homam fire. The pooja and slokas started.

First the nalungu (haldi function) was done early in the morning. Then they were asked to take a shower. And the bride was asked to get dressed and meanwhile the groom was already present in the pooja.

Arun, Varun, Tarun, Neeraj and Arjun were busy with the decorations, welcoming guests and taking care of the needs.

Vijay was present in the kitchen section and was busy monitoring and checking the morning breakfast. Soon the cofffee was distributed. Vanitha and Reetha got Seetha ready and Tara got the kids get dressed one by one. Slowly she got dressed and got ready as well.

She left the house and checked to see if everything was safe before she could lock the door. As she locked the door she saw Tarun coming there. She didnt have a clue of how to react when he was there. He asked her to open the door and then said that he wanted to talk to her.

Now what? It was a full suspense. She didnt understand why he came there and now what does he want? Is he going to create a scene? All the while he was just normal and now what he want to say?

There were so many questions which were running on her brain. she has so many question marks on her expression.Her face looked serious and also showed that she was frightened. She was scared what will happen if any one hears or sees what she would be talking to Tarun.

Tarun asked her to go inside the house. And followed her behind. " I am sorry. Tara. I know you didnt tend to hurt me or cheat me. I made a big mistake. I would have confessed to you before but before that Anna had come and I couldnt talk to you. I will be leaving tonight. I dont have the strength to stay back to see you here with some one else. What am I doing here with another girl.. I dont understand..

I wanted to marry her. I didnt know that I have a son else I would have just shut the marriage proposal off. Now I cannot call off the wedding. We were waiting for your Inlaws 60th wedding to happen Tara and then wanted to get married. I am not sure if you know the kind of relationship both our families share.. and I dont want to spoil that just thinking about you. You are my brothers wife.. I am forced to see you that way. But I beg you Tara.. I didnt want to hurt or cheat you whole heartedly. I was afraid of losing you may be thats the reason why I hid everything from you but never lied to you...

I know its of no use now. We both have another set of life and people to live with. I request one last thing from you Tara... I will never and ever see you as what I had you in my life before but.. Please don’t deny me to come and see my son in future. Please.. Atleast I will be happy to see him once in a while........I beg you Tara please dont deny this.. "

Saying that Tarun started shedding his tears. He cried. Tara cried too. But silently. Her heart had enough grief and that had already dried up. Now she was seeing the wonderful and happy moments. "I am assure that you can come to see your son anytime Tarun.. But one more request.. from my end tooo. He will be Neeraj's son, and will live that way. Please dont try to change that. More over I dont want Aadhya and Aarya to be treated indifferently.. just remember that...."

Tarun thanked her. His heart became light. He just told her what he wanted to. And he was sure of that and in clear thinking that she is none other than Neeraj Anna's wife. He would go to see his son once in a while. But his inner heart knew that he also wanted to see Tara as well - Aarya only being a reason to do so.

Tara slowly walked towards the other home. The function had already started and as she went inside she was crowded and surrounded by the guests. She was introduced to so many of them. Neeraj took care not to make her strain.

The wedding took place the same way how it would be the first time.. BUt here no custom of wearing the toe ring or the mangal suthra. The exchanged garlands and went around the homam fire. Soon all the people fell on the couple's legs and took their blessings.

As all the custom and rituals were performed Tarun was busy with Aadhya and Aarya. He was playing with them and talking to the kids. Neeraj and Arun looked at him from a distance. Though Arun felt the slight feel of guilt inside Neeraj was just again a normal person.

The break fast was served and all were asked to be present to have their feast. The couple were also asked to eat along with the crowd.

It was already 12 Pm soon the crowd started to retire and only few were left behind. Though Shanthi and Shankar stayed back along with their family, Tarun wanted to make a move. He went to Seetha and Vardarajan and took their blessings. He went to Neeraj and informed him that he is requested to come back to work due to some emergency. As Arjun is in there he will be forced to leave. He hugged Neeraj and invited him to come for his wedding for which was fixed the following month.

Neeraj gave a smile and a tight hug and confirmed that he and his family will be present there and requested him to stay there till the night and then leave. But he could clearly see and understand the kind of feelings that was running on both Tarun's and his wife's. And he didnt want to add more of tension and discomfort to them. But.......before he could leave .. he called Tarun.. inside the room and said that he wanted to talk to him.....

Memories will continue......

1 person likes this.

2. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

. But.......before he could leave .. he called Tarun.. inside the room and said that he wanted to talk to him.....

yet another twist.. please post the next episode soon

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Now what.......everything is going on well na
    at the last minute what does Neeraj has in mind .......
    But enjoying Neeraj's role..........

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Aruna and Vidu...
    Yeah Neeraj wanted to tell one important thing to him.. you would read that tomorrow .. and with the 25th Episode my BURIED MEMORIES WOULD END ...
    Yet enjoyed writing each and every role of it.. Which character was your favourite by the way.. I loved Neeraj and Seetha .......

5. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Ohh...another twist ... left us in suspense again....waiting for the next episode soon.......

Shanti

6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Wow, another twist?? Can't wait :thumbsup

Mine was Tarun. For someone who suffered enough in his life due to no fault of his, Tarun still bears no ill feelings to the people around him. That's a great character! :)

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks and sofea and shanthi
    posting the last episode now..

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

oho you are making us wait...but good for me,you have already posted the next episode ;-)....i ll just go and read :)
    BTW i really love the way neeraj is taking things...:)

9. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

thank you swaran.. your FB is encouraging..

10. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

your character portrayal is absolutely fantastic sapthu dear...... My favourite is Tara