1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Buried Memories - Episode 23 - Part 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 20, 2011.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 23

Part 1

Tarun was in tears. What did he hear? He has a kid.That too from his Tara. The love he had on her brought a life alive? So who was that?

Tara stopped for a moment. The next answer was.." NO Tarun. Thats enough of information that you have got from me. I have a loving family. I dont want to differenciate between Aadhya or Aarya. Both are my kids. Be it born for me or Neeraj. They both are mine. So I am not going to tell you who is that kid . And as a mother I strictly do not allow anyone to differenciate between them both too.

Neeraj's family see both the kids teh same. Now I beg you please dont create a havoc. Iam happy. All that I wanted was to ask you sorry. But Im not sure if I would have been happy with you or not.,. but Iam blessed to have a wonderful family like this"

Tarun couldn't belive his ears. Did she say that she will not disclose the identity of his kid? he is not going to take the kid away. But which kid is his was the biggest question.

As he was thinking.. he heard Neeraj's voice.."Let me check if Tara is here......." and with that the door opened.

Tara gasped for her breath.Did she see Neeraj. Has he heard the conversation. Neeraj was just a cool man. As normal human would be he came in side the room.. he looked at Tara and asked her " What happened to you dear? you look tired? Do you want to take any rest? O Tarun you are here is it... I wanted to get you guys a decent introduction but looks like you guys have spoken to each other then.

O i forgot for what I came here. Amma - appa's function is dayafter tommorrow. Almost all the guests will be here by tomorrow. So there will be crowd. I tried to get an appointment with one good Gynic from Trichy Maruthi Hospital. So shall we go in the evening. Reetha was worried about your health. It would be better if you have a proper check before the function starts. Its my request..."

Tara was relieved. Thank God. Neeraj didnt hear anything. He was casual. She agreed to go for a check up. Tarun stood there unable to answer anything. For few minutes he was struck. Arun's face didnt look nice. He would figure out some mystery around. But that was not confirmed. He couldn't ask his brother the reason.. yet waited for the right time.

Neeraj asked Tara to go down as his mom was waiting for her. As Arun, Neeraj and Tarun were in the room. He started to Tarun.." Did Tara tell you where I met her? She wouldn't have..

She is a nice girl. I'm lucky to have married her. I was left alone with my Kid when Reena died. I was not sure how to bring up a girl child, My Aadhya. But Tara was there to rescue. Her husband passed away when she was carrying. She didnt talk much about her past. we first decided to live together. And thats for the sake of our kids.. My Aadhy and her Aarya. ANd it was because of teh kids.. it became a family and our kids. Now its another kid for us. All three kids for us.. I'am so excited..... Tarun..."

Now what did Tarun hear? Her husband passed away when she was pregnant? Did he mean passed away as DEAD? I am alive and how did this happen? O my God.. was it Aarya my son? Now I came to know. I wanna hug him. I wanna kiss him.. What will Neeraj think?? What am I doing.. Iam lost in happiness..

"Tarun........... Tarun....., Hey man what happened? Looks like your lost in your business thoughts.. huh...? Alright let me go with Arun and have a small drink and be right back...., Come on Arun,lets go..", saying this Neeraj left Tarun in the room.

Arun had no clue of what was happening.... just gave a glance. Neeraj gave a smile. " Arun, machan.. if I hadnt told Tarun about his son.. do you think he wouldn't have found out? And my wife.. she was just the way I wanted her to be.. she was not betraying me. I could understand her feelings da.. she is mine and she is a mother of two. She knew that.. before Tarun it would be me and the kids in front of her. Why should I add an extra tension and show that I knew everything.. She is in peace. She is fine with everything now. So is Tarun. Pleas da,.dont even say Tarun that I know everything ok?..." Neeraj gulped an extra drink leaving Arun speechless.......

Memories will continue.

(This episode has 2 parts)

3 people like this.

2. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

33 views and no comments yet :(

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

May I be the first to comment?? I love this Sapthu! You're doing a wonderful job! I read episode 21,22 and 23 (part1) in one go! Amazing and can't wait to read what's next!

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Sofea.. The next part is on the way and will post them soon....

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

sapthu,great going...loved the charaacter of tara...and so as the character of neeraj...lovely couple indeed....

6. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

O thanks Swaran...

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

And you left us all speechless with this wonderful episode.
    So well you have tied the knots...hats off
    Neeraj knows about Tara and Tarun and still behaves he doesn't know anything, and keeps himself normal cool da...

8. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Yeah Aruna.. from the time i started writing the story.. I had deep respect for this NEERAJ character. DIdnt want to let it down..

9. zingy

zingy Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

wow sapthu , Neat :)
    will wait for your next update.

Neeraj is so cool :)

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite