1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Buried Memories - Episode 21 - Part 3

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 19, 2011.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Part 3

This was the second time Tara fainted. She was carried to the bed and Reetha started examining her. She confirmed that it was the early stage of pregnancy and it was that she is weak tats why she was fainting this way. Neeraj was a little worried. He was not sure what will be Tara's reaction when she wakes up. She was adament about not having the baby. His parents were worried and wanted to see their grandson from Neeraj and Tara together.

Its not that they cannot afford to bring up teh kids. But Tara didnt want to bias her love and she was scared if Neeraj will behave indifferent with Aarya who was something more than her life. She had and has been a best mom for Aadhya as well. These worried Neeraj a lot. It was already 9 am.

Tarun called and informed Arjun that he was in Trichy and left early with Abirami and Vijay to get some gifts. And they had to do a little bit of shopping. He was not available to see or to know Tara's condition. Arjun didnt even try informing about Tara. He felt that would make Tarun upset. Tarun was very clear with his decision and he didnt want to give up with the marriage with Abirami.

And never in his life he thought or dreamt of seeing Tara again and that too as Neeraj's wife. He will be forced to see her as his anni only. He was even prepared for the same. The search for Tara for 7 long years ended when he decided to marry Abirami. He had finally decided that he wanted to start a new life with her who was just amazing and he didnt want to shatter her dreams as well.

All went well and as per planned from Tarun's end. But, Tara's plans were not to be revealed or known until she was fine.

Tara woke up slowly and sat back. Neeraj was beside her. Vanitha and Vaishnavi was also with her along with Reetha. Neeraj was called in and they all left the room leaving the couple together.

Neeraj didnt have guts to open his mouth. He asked how she was feeling. And Tara looked into his eyes and asked.."Promise me if you can take care of my Arya without any difference like now if we are about to have this kid.."..

Neeraj was stunned.. was this holding her back from taking a decision of this kid? How could she underestimate me? He held his anger as lived with him for 6 years havent made her understand his real character.

Neeraj didnt think twice before he answered back.. " If this was all the doubt that you had for having this baby.. I don't mind having the baby aboited to give a happy life for both Aarya and Aadhya.. Clear..? It really gave so much of happines that there is another kid to show the world of the happiness we shared.. but, you were doubtful on my love for Arya? The decision is yours.. Tara.. I leave this to you as you can judge and decide what you want to do with the baby.

Amma is waiting downstairs without having her breakfast. Please get ready and come down. I am bound to the decision you take.", saying that Neeraj disappeared closing the door behind.
    Tara was in a dilemma about what to do. She was not stone hearted to kill own baby for a sake of her suspect on her husband. she didnt do the same thing with Tarun's kid too..

Yeah Tarun. Where is he. Now more than the nervous she became happy. She got up and quicky got ready. She selected best among the few silk sarees she had got. Did her make over to look fresh. She didnt like the look of being wierd or tired. She met him yesterday.. so he is aware of where she is and who she is.. Will Tarun be interested to know about their kid? There were thousands of thoughts running in her mind and she didnt have the patience to see what was it all about.

It was already 10.45 am. She felt hungry. She didnt even complete her one cup of tea from morning. Her little one would be hungry too.. she wanted to have the baby yes.. not for anything else.. but atleast for teh sake its a life and her life. She had lived and given the life inside her womb. She would feel and enjoy her motherhood this time.. unlike the last time. She had the fear, grief, anger, betrayed thoughts of being cheated which is not in her anymore.

She lived with Neeraj. And loved him as a father, husband and a lovely human. She didnt want to deny his happiness and his life which was growing inside her. With more happiness filled heart she walked down to meet her Tarun and then her husband to tell him that she would love to have this baby..

Shanthi and Seetha were sitting on the sofa. They were sipping their mid day tea. As soon as Seetha saw Tara she ran to her. SHe hugged her with so much of love and shed tears with happiness. Tara fell on her feet and Shanthi's feet and took their blessings. Together all three had their breakfast.

Reetha came to meet them. She mocked at Tara,.."Akka, Iam your personal Gynec. So you will have to follow and bound to my rules.. SO from now.. No sweets. And would love to have your full health check up done after the function is over.. Rule 1 - No sweets. Rule 2 - No strain. Rule 3 - No work.. only rest and rest.

Rule 4. ...." before she could finish.. Shanthi stopped her.."Amma podhum ma. (enough ma) let Tara eat in peace and your rules after the function is over..".

Tara asked Reetha how can she be pregnant when she was having periods around a week back. Reetha explained her that there are so many known pregnancies in which they ladies would have periods throughout. There was nothing to worry and all that needs to be done is to go for a complete check up. And that should work out fine for her and the kid.

Neeraj, Shankar, Kids , Arjun, Arun, Varun, Vanitha and Vaishnavi were present. ALl took part in the happy moments. Tara got up from her seat after her break fast,.. She walked to Neeraj, " Ennanga.. We will have our 3rd Kid...." and he replied back.." I knew that would be your decision dear.. just that you were emotional to think about it. I promise I will be the best father for my three kids", and he hugged her.

The car that came inside the gate stopped at the corridor from which Vijay and Abirami got down and the car was taken to the shed.

Vijay and Abirami came in and Shanthi introduced her as Tarun's would-be and Tara stood in a state of shock when she saw Tarun entering the main door..saying.." I'm Tarun.. Arun's younger brother - Vannakkam Anni..(namasthe sister in law.).

Memories will continue...............

1 person likes this.

2. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

wow another twist. good one.. please post the next episode soon

3. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Saptu,

You really left us in suspense, :spin:spin:spin...please post next story soon ........

Shanti

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

lovely happy moments and also a nice twist....
    waiting for more sapthu....

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Sure.. it would be posted in anotehr 10 mins..