1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Meet me near the coffee place @ 4PM - Episode 3/Final

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ILoveTulips, Aug 24, 2010.

1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Introduction

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Priya stood before Gayathri and told,

Gayathri, I decided to speak to him. Whatever it is, I am going to just speak to him. He is my first admirer and I am not going to ditch him. I am going to stand up to this guy and tell him the situation all by myself.

Gayathri still trying to digest the information she just found out and what Priya told just now. Not sure how to explain all the things, she just decided to better delay the matter until she decide what to do.

Priya, are you sure? It doesnt seem like a good idea..

You wont tell this if you see his email he just send.

Did he send another email ?? Momentarily she swifted to Priya's computer with her to read the email.

Subject: Sorry for all the troubles!

Hi Priya,

I was waiting in the coffee place for you and it took 50 minutes for me to realise that you wont turn up. You would think me as a fool to think that you will come there just reading my emails. I thought you would come, you know. I didn't felt like a stupid when I was waiting there. I liked every moment I was there. The first 30 minutes was like an year. But still I was rehearsing what I have to say, for like 100 times. I even thought you were testing me by coming late. So I waited patiently. But after that a mild voice told me that you should not think me as a loser. What to say Priya, I never cared in my life about what people will think of me. But with you, I chose each and every action carefully. This is the first time I am experiencing all these feelings. And also, this is my last email I am writing to you. By now you would have known who I am, in case if you saw me near the coffee place or would have ignored me and my emails like they are from yet another jerk. I have at least the warm feeling that I conveyed my thoughts to you, and also I should say that I am lucky to get rejected without breaking my heart. I wish you good luck and you should get all happiness in the world.

Good Bye!

Kumar

After reading the email Gayathri didn't know to whom should she feel sorry for. Is it for the girl who experiences all the romance feelings for the first time, but can't do anything about it; or for the guy who tries hard to be very decent in expressing his emotions to the girl he loved, but dont even know the girl have no idea about this; Or for herself to be caught in this chaotic situation. But onething she understood. She had to play the card carefully so not to hurt both; At the same time there isn't much time.

Its very easy to break the news to Priya that she is the wrong person and experiencing somebody else's feelings. But what next? She seems happy and confident inside. Its true how the feeling of not liked by anyone lets a person down. Priya indeed a beautiful girl. She deserves to have the feeling to be liked. For the past few days she is experiencing it. It would be harsh to take away the feeling. Besides, if the groom's family comes up with a positive result, she will get engaged soon and start her new life. This disappointment might affect her happiness. So its best not to tell anything to Priya. And at the same time have to stop Priya from meeting/mailing/speaking to Kumar. How to do this?

On the other hand, Kumar seems to be a very good person. After all these emails and got stood up in the coffee place, he will not speak to Priya-2 again. His love will be left untold. What if Priya-2 might be the one for him. Whatever it is, Gayathri feel that its her responsibility to let Kumar know about this confusion. But how to tell these to Kumar?

Gayathri was immersed in these thoughts while a sweet melody from Priya's mobile came to announce she got a new call. Gayathri didnt expect then that, that call is going to be a life saver for her and Priya. Priya talked in the phone for few minutes and brought the mobile towards Gayathri. She gave the phone to Gayathri and told,

My mom wants to speak with you..

Confused, Gayathri held the phone and started her conversation.

Hi Aunty, How are you?

I am good dear.. Are you doing good?

Yes Aunty, I am very good.

Priya's alliance called and confirmed the positive result. They are asking to fix the wedding in 3 months because the groom needs to travel to Australia. So please speak to Priya and give her courage. We are not there with her, and I know you are her close friend. Advice her and ask her to be happy.

er... erm... ok Aunty... I will definitely do that...

We have to start all the wedding arrangements from today, we dont have much time you know? Take Priya to the beauty parlor once in a while. I will try to visit her in 2 weeks. Where did you purchase your wedding saree??

... Priya's mom went on and on about this... Finally the call ended.

Gayathri felt a surge of relief in her face. With smile on her face she congratulated Priya. Priya was in confused state. All her questions to speak with Kumar went away and the sudden urge of questions about this groom hung her.

Gayathri, I am not sure whether he is a nice person. I didnt even talk to him. I am afraid Gayathri.

Priya, its common getting this cold feet. We can't find everything about a person before wedding. Even after 5 years of love, many couples learn surprises after wedding. So dont get confused. Your parents would have enquired about the groom. They liked the groom's family. Be bold and confident. Think positively. There will be ups and downs. You are a grown up. You will learn how to tackle the situations. You should be happy now and throw away unnecessary confusions.

Hmm.. Ok I will tell Kumar that I got engaged..

No Priya... Wait..

Why? What is the problem now? He might think me as a horrible person. I cant do this to him Gayathri.

Now Priya's eyes misted. Gayathri grabbed her hands, came out of the cubicle and went to an isolated place.

I told you several times Gayathri. Telling you again,..

Gayathri decided to take the rough approach to close this chapter immediately and forever.

Yeah, I know what you are going to tell. He is your first admirer, this is the first time things are happening to you, you get confidence etc... I understand. First you should be confident. You are going to be get married and going to get new relations. In front of them you should be confident and proud. If you keep feeling that you are not beautiful, its not going to happen. Priya trust me, you ARE beautiful. And the plus point is you are not aware of how beautiful you are! That makes you even more pretty. You know guys dont like the girls who are very very aware of their beauty? And also they respect the girls like you. I am sure Kumar is not your first admirer. He is the first one to let you know. Thats it. Read the email again, he mentioned that he is lucky for not getting heart broken. If you speak to him or email him it will only make his pain worse. I understand if you just leave it, eventually he will think you as a horrible person. Let him think. Do you want him heart broke or think you as a horrible person?

I understand Gayathri... Thanks anyway.

The same day evening Priya got call from Ravi. He spoke for 30 minutes. Though the call took Priya off guard, she liked the way Ravi spoke. The conversation went very matured and smooth.

Kumar stared at the monitor for quite a long time. Gayathri reluctantly proceeded her steps towards him. Kumar raised his head and looked confused to see her.

Yes, May I help you.

Hi, I am Gayathri. Can I speak to you in private please?

With confused look he stood up and walked with Gayathri to a quiet place.

Hi, My friend Priya...

Kumar's face went pale when he heard the name Priya. Gayathri noticed it and went on. She decided to do it quick and painless.

has been receiving mails from you. I think you have sent to wrong person.

dha... bha... what mails..??

Relax Kumar, we both saw the emails and we doubted that you meant different Priya. Is that the Priya sitting in opposite cubicle to you, meant to receive your emails?

After wild confusion, yes.. but...

Yeah I guessed correctly. My friend Priya is engaged now. We think its good to let you know so that there wont be any confusions.

I am really sorry Ms. Gayathri. Oh.... oh... its so embarrasing.

No no... Consider its forgotten. We wont mention it anybody and I appreciate if you wont, as well.

Yeah.. absolutely. My apologies to your friend too. And thanks very much for letting me know...

Few months later. Gayathri's mobile rang when she was in her place.

Hello

Hi Gayathri, Priya here...

Oh Priya dear, how are you? How is Ravi? how is Australia??

Everything is good... ... ...

The conversation went for an hour and Gayathri came back to her place. She rewinded her memories back to the time when Priya received Kumar's emails. She felt relieved that everything went well. Priya didnt mention anything about Kumar in this call. The thought that being liked for the first time by opposite gender, leads the boy/girl to think it as "Love" and get trapped in the emotional cage. They realise it after long time, sometimes it becomes impossible to undo it. But luckily Priya was saved before even she was about to fall in the trap. Gayathri felt good about Kumar too. How respectful he was, how maturedly he took the news when Gayathri informed him about his mistake and how polite he was when he apologised. He even accepted not to mention anything to Priya.

Poor Kumar after his first attempt to express his feelings was messed up, he didnt get courage to speak to Priya-2 yet.

Let's sincerely hope he should speak to Priya2 soon, she should accept his offer and they both should live together happily ever after.

*_* The End *_*

5 people like this.

2. ramyaraja

ramyaraja Gold IL'ite

Wow Tulips very beautiful and a very practical ending.. :thumbsup Loved this story.. Congrats on successfully completing the story..:clap:clap Waiting for ur next one soon... :)

3. ILoveTulips

Thanks a lot Ramya for your super fast comment... I was making around 5 corrections before posting the ending. When I saw your congratulations for completing the story I felt it very personal... I had so many doubts whether it will be good or not... I was relieved after seeing your comment... Thanks a lot dear... feel so much better now.... :)

4. ramyaraja

ramyaraja Gold IL'ite

Its my pleasure to read and comment on this beautiful story.. :)

5. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Awesome buddy......:bowdown:bowdown

Loved your story a lot...A very nice way to end the story...:thumbsup

Do write more... :)

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi ILT
    It was all confusing in between just eager to know what will happen with Priya....
    But awesome ending, Your flow of story was really good, the words, situations all perfect......
    Wait for a surprise that coming shortly....
    So when is your next story getting realised:)

7. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Tulips,

You have proved again.

Wonderful story:thumbsup

8. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Hello Tulips...

So you ended it too soon and too practical:thumbsup
    Nonetheless... left me wondering...why Kumar did not have the courage ...to express his love...

Liked your style...continue writing...and we are waiting!:cheers

9. devapriya

devapriya IL Hall of Fame

பாராட்டுக்கள். தொடங்கியதைப் போலவே சிறப்பாய் முடித்தும் விட்டீர்கள்.:thumbsup வாழ்த்துக்கள் ILT உங்கள் அடுத்த கதைக்கு!!!!! :)

10. ILoveTulips

Thanks a lot Ishwarya... I am waiting eagerly to know what happened to agil and madhivadhani.. when is the next episode release??