1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

need ur ideas..!!

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by abhipriya, May 21, 2009.

1. abhipriya

abhipriya New IL'ite

hi everybody,

i am abhipriya, how r u?

Recently,my mixie ( Preethi chefpro plus - 110 volts ) got strucked,while grinding batter for idle.

i waited till evening,it's was not working,eventhough it had power lights turned on.

when i turned the mixie's motor coupler by hand and giving pulse,it runs,but some spark is coming...

i don't know what happend....???

i am sure,i don't felt any coil burned smell.

please tell me if u know,and ur ideas.

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Did you try pressing that reset button under your mixie? If your overload your mixie and try to grind,sometimes,it stops working.Then you have to press this reset button to get it started again.

3. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

sunitha is right. looks like it shut down due to overload. try the reset button

4. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    Even i'm using preethi chefpro plus 110 volts. I got it from India 10mths back. For the past 10 mths i was grinding idly batter only thru mixie..
    For me also it got stuck the same way twice.. It is purely due to overload. U need to remove the plugpoint also... wait for 15 mts and then switch on the mixie... I was trying to locate the reset button.. There was a sticker over the reset button... Try pressing the button. Lets hope for the best..

love..
    lakshmi.

5. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Lakshmi,I don't know why you have to unplug and reset too:confused2:.I have a preethi chefpro plus too for the past almost 5 yrs ,but I only reset,I don't unplug.It starts working immediately after that.

Last edited: May 30, 2009