1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Which is the best gas stove? plz.......... recommend a good one with your experience

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Sharmichandu, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Sharmichandu

Sharmichandu Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am having sunflame Optra 3burner(brass burner) for the past 4 yrs. For the past one year it is giving problems - small burner weared out, one of the stand broken, tight knobs..
    Whenever i call the service center, the response was bad, they will send the serviceman after 4days, when he comes and finish his work, the stove will work fine and within 2 days, the problem reocurrs.
    My mom's sunflame s doing well for past 10yrs, but now-a-days it seems quality of sunflame is not of same standard, service s very poor.

I am in a joint family of 10 people, so we daily use 12litre cooker and heavy pans, etc. Iam looking for gas stove with good stand to hold heavy weight.

Which is the best gas stove?
    whether brass burner or alloy burner?
    anybody using Glen 3burner? how is it?
    I want a stove that will atleast stand for 7-8yrs, kind recommend.

2. Sharmichandu

Sharmichandu Silver IL'ite

Re: Which is the best gas stove? plz.......... recommend a good one with your experie

What ya?
    No replies???????????
    Kindly help

3. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Re: Which is the best gas stove? plz.......... recommend a good one with your experie

Me using Butterfly for the past 10 years. . .It is good. But not sure about 3 burner

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  4. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Prestige 4 burner is very good and lasts long, me using it for 9 years still in scratch less condition. NO idea about Glen