1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Dish Washer

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Sushmavarala, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Sushmavarala

Sushmavarala Senior IL'ite

Hi,I would like to know your inputs on Dish Washer. We would like to buy one for my parents who are aged and are unable to get a good domestic help. My mother has had a fracture and hence is not comfortable in cleaning utensils. I request all Ilites valuable inputs on this item. What brands are good? Advantages/Disadvantages and anything related to Dish Washers.Thank You All,Sushma

2. shefali75

shefali75 New IL'ite

Hi Sushma,
    I thhink it's wonderfull idea it's very easy and very convinient for your parent even your dad can manage without your mothers help just need to rinse dishes ,pots and pans , spoon before loading a machine .As far as brands are concern i am not sure what brand they sale in Indian. just check with any appliance shop .

I have dish washer and that's one appliance which i cant live without.it is very help full.

shefali

Hi,I would like to know your inputs on Dish Washer. We would like to buy one for my parents who are aged and are unable to get a good domestic help. My mother has had a fracture and hence is not comfortable in cleaning utensils. I request all Ilites valuable inputs on this item. What brands are good? Advantages/Disadvantages and anything related to Dish Washers.Thank You All,Sushma

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

4. Sushmavarala

Thank you for providing the information on the existing link. If it is possible can you share your experiences on Dish Washer as it is a huge investment for my parents who are retired. I am a bit apprehensive in coming to conclusion. Since you have mentioned you are using it, I would like to know your personal experiences of the same.Can you suggest me some good brands as well.

5. mjohney

mjohney Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I am also not sure about what brands we get in India.But it is very helpful.It will be great for your parents.
    Regards
    mj

6. sridevi118

sridevi118 New IL'ite

Hi,
    That's a great idea. It will be of great help back home.
    sridevi.

7. Sushmavarala

Thank you all for all your valuable advices and suggestions. Your feedback provided me enough confidence in making a decision for the dish washer.

8. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sushma,

Have you purchased the dishwasher? Which brand did u go for? What is your feedback on the dishwasher?

9. Sushmavarala

Hi,We haven't purchased the dish washer, because a new servant maid joined and so we post phoned the purchase. Based on my R&D, i found the IFB Neptune model to be more selling and trustable. I am planning to take a risk by purchasing and evaluating so that the dish washer is there as a standby. But need to have hubby's approval on foregoing 25K if this is a flop. I will update when I purchase.

10. Kierann

Kierann New IL'ite

Hi!

I'm usimg IFb dishwasher for the past two years . I bet you won't regret it. It won't be a flop . But a blessing.
    kiran